I grew up in Flint, Michigan.
老工业城市 后陷入经济危机 是美国犯罪率最高的城市之一
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher.
米基·欧谢
Mikey O'Shea.
爱尔兰人是吧
Irish, huh?
我捡了个死毒虫的钱包 他是爱尔兰人
Well, the dead junkie whose wallet I acquired was.
牛逼
Very impressive.
这些傻♥逼♥凭什么
Why do these fucking posers
觉得他们能偷走咱们的荣誉
think they can steal our thunder?
因为他们的爹妈告诉他们
Because their parents told them
有志者事竟成
they could be anything they wanted to be.
我们来让他们开开眼
Let's teach 'em a lesson.
教训教训他们
Let's kick ass.
让一让 让一让
Excuse us. Excuse us.
-让一让 -借光
- Excuse me! - Excuse us.
-VIP -借过一下
- VIP! - Coming through.
借过一下 这边 打扰一下
Coming through. This way. One second.
看着点
Look out.
让真正的流浪疯汉过去
Let the real hobos through!
冷静点 别动粗
Don't be rude. Don't be rude.
快 都让让
Come on, excuse us.
老天爷啊
Good God.
我们是来报名的
We're here for the competition.
-在哪里签名 -他们插队了
- Where do we sign? - They cut the line!
这正是
And that's exactly
我们要找的气质
the kind of spunk we're looking for.
听见没 小猪猪
Do you hear that, Phi Piggie Piggie?
这正是他们想要的
That's what they're looking for.
你们没这气质还是尽早滚蛋吧
Get your spunk-less ass out of here!
-学着点 -两位
- You should learn. - Hey, fellas.
我需要你们在这里签名
I just--I just need you to sign in right here.
好的
Oh, right away.
-搞定 -再来
- Done. - Again, yeah.
很好
Great.
接下来 我要测试一下
Okay, next, I'm gonna need to test
你们的基础血液酒精浓度
your baseline blood alcohol content.
这边走
Right this way.
我们到了
Here we are.
0.23
Point two-three.
很好
Nice.
0.27
Point two-seven.
稀松平常
All in a day's work.
很好
Great job.
下面来这边
Okay, now, over here,
你们得在15秒内
you're gonna need to drink two ounces
喝光两盎司的流浪疯汉
of Hobo Loco in less than 15 seconds,
还有 尽量别吐在我身上
and please, no throwing up on me.
要吐请吐在那个垃圾桶里
Please use the trash can over here.
那么...
Okay, and...
我的天 太厉害了
OMG. That was amazing.
跟喝水一样
It's like drinking water.
劲儿还没水大呢
More like watered-down water.
拿个流浪疯汉的帽子
Well, have a Hobo Loco hat.
我们稍后就会发布
Agency will be announcing the contestants
入围名单
in just a bit.
好的 下一个
All right, next.
祝你好运 混球
Good luck, J-holes.
你也是 傻♥逼♥
You hear that, douchebags?
这里是用餐区
This is the dining area.
你的简历让我印象深刻
I was really impressed with your resume.
-真的吗 -这是厨房♥
- Really? - Kitchen.
对
Yeah.
军人是吧
Military man, hmm?
是啊
Um, okay.
这里是员工休息区
And this is the employee lounge.
你的制♥服♥就在里面
Your uniform: right in here.
如果你自己穿不上的话就来找我
Let me know if you need any help putting it on.
好的
Yeah.
对了 我要干什么
Hey, so what's the job?
端盘还是洗碗
Busboy, uh, dishwasher?
在街角转广♥告♥牌
Street corner sign spinner.
嘿 弗兰妮
Hey, Franny.
这是什么
What is that?
小心点 给
Careful. Here.
你们这是在干什么
What's going on in here?
晨吐
Morning sickness.
通浴缸
Snaking the tub.
搞定了
I got it.
太恶心了
That's disgusting!
操
Damn.
除了焊接工 我应该把管道工也加进简历
I should add "Plumber" To my welding resume.
好了 我能洗个澡吗
All right, may I take a shower, please?
行啊
Yeah.
你有没有干过"生活小宝典"里的那些事
Hey, do you ever do those things in the saver special?
检查一氧化碳泄漏 清洗烘干机通风口啥的
Check for carbon monoxide leaks or clean the dryer vent?
没 我忙着
No. Too busy, you know,
养活五个孩子和弗兰克了
raising five kids and Frank.
洗快点
Well, make it quick in there.
洗完后记得清理下水口上的头发
Make sure you clean up your hair in the drain after.
行 知道了
Yeah, all right.
小黛
Debs.
抱歉我对你发脾气了
Sorry I snapped at you.
你做得很棒
You're doing a good job.
多谢
Thanks.
我待会去上午班
Also, I'm working the lunch shift later,
今天就能把钱给你
so I'll have money for you today.
好的
Good.
它能缓解我的晨吐
Really helps my morning sickness.
我们需要牵个手啥的吗
So should we, like, hold hands or something?
我不知道 你的手会出汗吗
I don't know. Your hands get all sweaty?
现在你这么一问 肯定会了
They will now that you asked me like that.
你拉手是在上面还是下面
Are you a top or bottom?
-下面 -我也是
- Bottom. - Ah, see, me too.
这行不通的
This will never work.
没事的 来都来了
It's all right. We're here anyway.
养老院吗
A nursing home?
是啊 我每个月来这里当一次义工
Yeah. I volunteer here once a month.
来吧 你能打个下手
Come on, you can help me.
妈的
Shit.
我们要清理便盆吗
Hey, are we gonna be cleaning bedpans or...
咋样啊 婊♥子♥们
What up, bitches?
塔米 奥德丽把假牙固定剂弄进我头发了
Tami, Audrey got denture cream in my hair.
恶 我看看
Aww, let me see that.
我没干过
I did not do that.
明天你就会说是你干的了
Tomorrow you'll say you did do it.
把你的老年痴呆脑袋理理清楚
Make up your Alzheimer's-y mind.
行了 女士们 谁先来
All right, ladies. Who's at the bowls first?
我今天带了个帮手 所以一次能洗两人
I've got an assistant today, so we can do two at a time.
-我 -还有我
- Me. - Me too.
-我们要干什么 -给她们洗头
- What are we doing? - Washing their hair.
我们要给她们洗头发吗
We're washing their hair?
没错 小心后面那个
Yeah. Watch out for that one.
她手不老实 喜欢抓屌♥
She's handsy, likes to grab a dick.
准备好了吗
Hey. You all set?
你好
What's up, man?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
去艾莱柏之前把圣地亚哥打扮得更美式一点
Giving Santiago more of an American look before we go to The Alibi.
他想把我打扮得跟他一样
他特别高兴
想再帮我挣点钱吗
今天不行
他们找到我姐姐了
她要来跟我们一起住了
真好
你们还要领养他姐姐吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表