你又来了啊
Oh, it's-it's you again.
好吧 我告诉你前情
Okay, here's-here's what-- here's what happened.
卡莉戴上了一顶棕色假发
Carrie put on this brown wig
冲进了车流
and was running out into traffic,
我以为是反派的那个角色居然不是
and the guy I thought was the bad guy isn't,
还有她的男友是个自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
and her boyfriend is the suicide bomber.
你敢信
You believe that shit?
-走错片场了 弗兰克 -什么
- Wrong show, Frank. - What?
你说的那是《国土安全》 不是《无♥耻♥家庭》
That's Homeland, not Shameless.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
别学我把止痛药混啤酒喝
Don't mix Percocet with beer.
-新来的吧台助理是谁 -他是圣地亚哥
- Who's the new barback? - That's Santiago.
他和我们待在一起 直到我们找到他爸
He's staying with us until we find his father.
他们本来要跟在印第安纳州的叔叔生活
They were gonna go live with his uncle in Indiana.
怎么在印第安纳州加里市
How are we gonna find
找一个根本不认识的危地马拉人
some random Guatemalan guy in Gary, Indiana?
我在网上搜过
I did a web search:
"在印第安纳州加里市哪能找到非法移♥民♥"
"Where to find illegal immigrants, Gary, Indiana."
我做了一整张列表
Got a whole list of places.
你们找到圣地亚哥的叔叔了吗
You find Santiago's uncle?
找到了 找到然后又让他跑了
Oh, yeah. Found him and then lost him.
快跑 我的墨西哥朋友
Fly, my Mexican friend!
-是危地马拉 -危地马拉朋友
- Guatemalan. - Guatemalan friend!
快跑
Fly!
利亚姆 这个月你该分担的账单 70块
Liam, your share of the bills this month: $70.
-我才九岁啊 -自己想办法去
- I'm nine. - Figure it out.
卡尔 你这个月要分担的费用是70块
Carl, your share of the bill this month is 70 bucks.
也许你应该去找一份真正的工作
Maybe you should get a real job
不要整天跟你女朋友腻在一起
and stop hanging out with your girlfriend so much.
英格丽怀上我的孩子了
Ingrid and I are pregnant.
-三胞胎 -六胞胎
- Triplets? - Sextuplets.
我们在躲一个来自朝鲜的
And we're hiding from a North Korean
生殖专科医生 腾出空间
fertility specialist, so make room.
我们要搬进来了
We are moving in.
真可笑
Oh, that's hysterical.
但你觉得超过一个孩子我们能负担得起吗
Do you really think we can afford more than one?
你可以去找份工作
You'll get a job.
"梦碎了吗 你就是我们要找的人
"Dreams dead? You're our man.
成为流浪疯汉代言人吧"
Be the Hobo Loco Man."
小凯 这是什么
Kev, what is this?
他们在举办一个比赛
They're holding a competition
来选择流浪疯汉代言人
to choose the Hobo Loco spokesperson.
会和优胜者签一个五万的合同
The winner gets a $50,000 contract
在社交媒体上进行宣传
to be in a social media campaign.
这就是我
This is me.
我就是流浪疯汉代言人
I'm the Hobo Loco Man.
你闻起来像酒吧的地板
You smell like a barroom floor.
我不需要你的任何东西
I don't need anything from you!
她经常这样吗
She do this a lot?
最近才这样
Yeah. Well, lately.
无♥耻♥家庭
第九季 第十集
Patsy之家
糟糕
Oh, shit.
还营业吗
You open?
全天候
Twenty-four hours.
你们随便坐
You sit wherever you want.
我马上拿菜单来
I'll bring menus to you.
你们还缺员工吗
Are you hiring?
什么
What?
我♥干♥活非常"卖♥♥力"
I'm a hard worker.
要不就坐这个卡座吧
How about this booth right over here?
这种酒还有多的吗
Got any more where this came from?
吧台歇业几个小时了 不过我可以上咖啡
Couple hours after last call, but get you some coffee.
你这是在上班期间喝酒啊
So you're just drinking on the job, then?
一切还好吗 菲奥娜
Everything okay out here, Fiona?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我♥操♥
Shit.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Shit. Shit.
操
Shit.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
挺好的
Good.
全都是垃圾信件
Nothing but junk mail.
阁楼里的耗子屎
Rat shit in the attic.
烘干机排风口内着火
Fires in the dryer vent.
这些广♥告♥也太吓人了吧
These ads are terrifying.
火炉会泄露一氧化碳气体
Carbon monoxide leaks from the furnace?
这破事以前都是菲奥娜负责的
Fiona always handled this shit.
我要排查一下这些安全隐患吗
Should I be worried about these things?
当家的麻烦事
Ah, homeowner stuff.
成年人好累啊
Sucks to be an adult.
有意见吗 我可是在为七个人吃饭
What? I'm eating for seven now.
那你们七位都得
Well, then all seven of you are gonna need
掏出点钱来 才能继续住在这里
to cough up cash if you're gonna be living here.
好吧
All right.
我今天下午正好有几个
I'm gonna do some therapy sessions
电♥话♥心理咨♥询♥要做
on the phone this afternoon.
到时候给你写张支票
I'll write you a check later.
你们要去哪
Where you guys going?
垒球营
Softball camp.
我申请了20份工 总算收到一通回电了
I got a call from one of those 20 jobs I applied for.
不错 什么工作
Nice. Which one?
海鲜餐馆的活
Some seafood restaurant place.
卡尔·加拉格开始动真格了啊
Carl Gallagher's going legit.
最低工资吗
Minimum wage?
我难道还能找到别的活吗
Only job someone like me can get.
我总不能把"毒贩"或者"枪贩"
You know, you really can't put "Drug dealer" or "Gunrunner"
写到西点军校的申请上去吧
on your West Point app.
我们走 亲爱的
Come on, babe.
我们能叫个水管工吗
Can we call the plumber guy?
上面说只要十块钱就能疏通浴缸
Says he can snake our tub for ten bucks.
我们的浴缸怎么了
What's wrong with our tub?
浴缸里老是有五厘米深的脏水
It has two inches of scummy water in it
一直排不下去
all the time that doesn't drain.
早上好啊 一号♥家人
Good morning, family one.
二号♥家人
Family two.
你怎么看上去像个家畜一样
Why do you look like a farm animal?
闻着也像
Smell like one too.
你们的父亲马上就要成为"流浪疯汉"
Your father is gonna be the new Hobo Loco
饮料的代言人了
beverage spokesperson.
八字还没一撇呢 英格
Now, I haven't won the competition yet, Ingy.
流浪什么汉
Hobo what-o?
非常可口的酒精饮品
It's a delicious alcoholic beverage.
主办方在寻找
They're looking for someone
觉得人生没有意义的人
with no purpose in life.
我总算找到了自己的使命
I finally found my calling.
过不了多久我就能供养我爱的那些人了
Soon I'll be able to support those I love.
没错
Oh, yeah.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
把他们都干掉 我的猛♥男♥流浪疯汉
Oh, you go get 'em, my Hobo Loco tiger.
再见了 小弗兰克们
Good-bye, little Frank-ettes.
根本没必要办比赛
No need to even hold a competition.
只要是跟酒有关的
If it involves alcohol,
直接把奖颁给他就行了
they should just give him the prize.
我们要担心白蚁问题吗
Think we need to worry about termites?
他妈怎么回事
The hell's going on?
天啊 都快七点半了
Jesus, it's almost 7:30.
门关了
Place is closed.
菲奥娜在哪里
W-well, where's Fiona?
我们已经拒绝了一群顾客了
We already turned away a bunch of customers.
我们赶快开店
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表