喂 哥们儿 我现在有点事
Hey, man, I'm--I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我等会儿再回你行吗
Can I call you back?
怎么了
W-w-what happened?
那列火车开那么快
That train is coming in fast,
居然叫我们追上跳上去
and we're supposed to run and jump on that thing?
总有个我快你慢的
One man's...fast is another man's slow.
或许我们应该一起上去
Maybe we should go in on it together,
像一对好兄弟
though, like compadres.
先上的人帮忙拉一把
First one up helps the other.
我们平分奖金
We split the money.
你这么说
You're just saying that
只是因为你的状况比我的肝还糟
because you're in worse shape than my liver.
不 弗兰克 我是真心喜欢你
No, Frank, I genuinely like you!
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend!
赢家只有一个 欧谢
There's no "We" In "Win," O'Shea.
是时候了
It's time.
开始 冲冲冲冲
Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
加油
威猛麦基
弗兰克 等等我 兄弟
Yo, Frank, wait for me! Man!
怎么 你就这么点本事
That's it? That's all you've go--
棒 棒
Yeah! Yeah!
不
Yeah--no!
别想甩下我 弗兰克
Not without me, Frank,
混账东西
you motherfucker!
放开我 老天
Get off of me! Jesus.
我想赢
I wanna win!
-弗兰克 -天呐
- Frank! - Jesus.
糟糕 火车抵达终点线了
Oh, no. That's the finish line,
两个流浪汉都没能跳上火车
and neither hobo reached the train.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 拉我一把 弗兰克
Okay. Thank you, Frank.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞什么
Oh, what the fuck?
干得好 年轻人
Great job, kids.
这可真是场盛事
Oh, boy, that was some event.
这个就直接给我吧
I'll just take this right off your hands.
事实上 有新的进展
Actually there's-- there's been a development,
弗兰克 你稍等片刻[拿着]
Frank, if you could just-- just hold.
拿着 我就拿着这张我刚赢得的大支票
Hold? I'll just hold this big fat check I just won.
由于没人能赢得终极挑战
In the event that no one wins the final event,
在社交媒体上粉丝最多的流浪汉就是最后赢家
the hobo with the largest social media following wins.
-格洛丽亚 -格洛丽亚
- Gloria! - Gloria!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
她发过裸上身照
She posed topless with fans.
露奶♥子♥这招你比不过
You--you can't compete with--with titties.
女士们 先生们 "流浪疯汉王"得主就是...
Ladies and gentlemen, the Hobo Loco Man is...
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
操
Fuck.
这是在干吗
Hey, what's all this?
电影之夜 什么
Movie night. Say what?
中途吃点爆米花休息休息
Taking a popcorn break.
我想着 要不要
Hey. I was thinking, you know,
我俩到楼上独处一下
maybe you and I could go spend some time upstairs.
现在就上去 还很早呢
Already? It's--it's early.
我想着
I was thinking, you know,
我俩可以单纯聊聊天
maybe you and I could just hang out.
我刚洗完澡哦
I'm fresh out of the shower.
要黄油吗 小莉
Want some butter, Kell?
教皇是不是戴着顶搞笑的小帽
Does the pope wear a funny hat?
不如你跟我们一起看电影吧
W-why don't you watch the movie with us?
我们在看《艳舞♥女♥郎》
We're watching Showgirls.
你们居然在看《艳舞♥女♥郎》
You're watching Showgirls?
没错 她以前没看过
Yeah. She's never seen it before.
那个年长褐发女简直是
The old brunette is being such a good mentor
那个年轻金发女的人生导师
to the young blonde one.
-就是啊 -好吧
- I know. - Okay.
小莉 我现在就到楼上去
Kell, I'ma head upstairs right now.
我非常希望你跟我一起上去
I'd really like if you came with me.
不行
No way.
她得看完结局
She needs to see how it ends.
我知道结局是什么
I know how it ends.
哥们
Hey, man. Hey.
你还好吧
Hey. You all right?
没事吧
You all right?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, man.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
不用道歉 没事的
Don't be sorry. It's okay.
知道吗 人都会犯错
All right? We all slip.
不是这种错
Not like this, man.
一百天的努力就这么葬送了
100 days I just flushed down the drain.
我曾经也破戒过 不是吗
Just like I did one time. Right?
布拉德也搞砸过 我们都犯过错
Brad fucked up, too. We all have, a'ight?
这不重要
It's not important.
知道吗 重要的是
Okay? What's important
你重新站起来
is that you get back up again.
我连发生了什么都不记得
I don't even remember what happened.
酒瘾占据了我的理智
It just took over me.
你姐姐带伏特加来了
Your sister had vodka,
我忽然就开始喝起来
and all of a sudden, I'm drinking it.
接着我就联♥系♥毒贩 给自己注射了毒品
Next thing I know, I'm calling my guy and shooting up.
你说我姐姐
You said my sister.
菲奥娜来店里找你
Fiona came by the shop looking for you.
不是她的错 怪我自己
Wasn't her fault, man. It was mine.
是我跟她要酒喝
I asked her for it.
菲奥娜给了你伏特加
Fiona gave you vodka?
都怪我
It's on me.
不是她的错 好吗
It's not on her, a'ight?
我就是个废物 活着也是多余的
I'm a fucking piece of shit waste of space.
不
No.
你是个好人 知道吗 你是个好人
You're a good guy, a'ight? You're good.
-你很好 -才不是
- You are good. - No.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
很对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系 没事的 没事的
It's all right. That's okay. That's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
姑娘们 到楼上去玩
All right, girls, go upstairs and play.
爸爸刚动完大手术
Daddy had a major surgery
得让他好好休息
and we need to give him some time to rest.
没错 抱歉 姑娘们 爸爸不太舒服
Yeah, I'm sorry, girls. I'm a little out of commission.
我需要恢复体力
I just got to get my strength back, though.
爱你们哦
I love you!
你感觉怎么样 宝贝 疼痛程度到几级
How you doing, babe? What's your pain level?
-12级 -天呐
- 12. - Oh, my goodness!
你好勇敢
You're so brave.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
那些是给我做辣鸡翅的材料吗
Is that the stuff to make my hot wings?
没错 那些就是给你做自♥制♥辣鸡翅的材料
Yes, that is the stuff to make your homemade hot wings.
我得花两三个小时才能做好
Gonna take me about two or three hours.
经过一整天辛苦工作后
It's a long time of being on your feet
还要站上那么久 很累 不过
after a full day of work, but--
听起来很棒 谢谢你
That sounds amazing. Thank you.
要不让我看看吧
I should probably look at it.
什么
What?
你的伤口
The wound.
确保伤口没有感染
Make sure it's not getting infected.
其实
You know,
不需要看 因为
it's no need to, because--
我之前已经看过了
I already checked it earlier.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表