Yeah, I know this isn't the Ritz-Carlton,
但加拉格家的地下室比死亡货车强吧
but the Gallagher basement beats the murder van, guys.
我给你们带水来了
I got you guys some water.
我去宠物店一趟 有什么要求吗
I'm gonna do a Petco run. Any requests?
没有吧 那你们就放轻松
No? All right, well, you guys just relax,
安享晚年 然后自然死亡吧
take all the time you need, just die naturally.
好不好 保重
All right? Take care.
吓死我了 伊恩
Jesus Christ. Ian.
-你什么时候出来的 -今天
- When'd you get out? - Today.
欢迎回家 你看起来不错
Welcome home. You look good.
你在里面还好吧
Did you lean out in there?
所以
So...
我错过了什么吗
what'd I miss around here?
没什么 就是老样子
You know, same old, same old.
我得去买♥♥将近八十磅狗粮
Well, I gotta go pick up like 80 pounds of kibble.
回头跟你细说
You know, catch up later?
好
Yeah, yeah.
等等 我床上那女孩是谁
Wait, who's the girl on my bed?
是小詹 利普带的孩子
Uh, that's Xan, Lip's kid.
听好了
So...
你们都要去上幼儿园了
you're both going to nursery school
而且两个人会穿一样的衣服
and you'll both have on the exact same outfit,
但你们不能同时出现在同一个房♥间里
but you can't ever be in the same room at the same time.
杰玛 爸爸会把你送到后门
Gemma, Daddy's gonna drop you off at the back door.
艾米 妈妈会把你放到正门
And Amy, Mommy's gonna drop you off at the front door.
艾米 如果你在操场上玩
And Amy, if you're on the play ground
那么你 杰玛
that means you, Gemma,
就必须去教室里
you gotta be in the classroom.
而杰玛 如果你在绘画室
And Gemma, if you're in the arts room,
那么艾米 你就得躲在小书架里
then Amy, you're gonna have to hide in your cubby.
另外你们现在都叫艾米了
And you're both named Amy now.
没有杰玛 杰玛不存在了
There is no Gemma. Gemma doesn't exist anymore.
只有艾米 而且你们都是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Only Amy. And you're devout Catholics,
所以要多做十字架动作 像这样
so cross yourselves a lot, like this.
很好
Good.
好的
Okay.
我们就当是
This is going to be
玩一场超有趣的家族秘密游戏
a super fun secret family game, right?
爸妈爱你 艾米 爸妈爱你 假艾米
We love you Amy. We love you, Fake Amy.
我们爱你 假艾米
We love you, Fake Amy.
你还好吗 兄弟
How's it going, man?
我来了
I'm here.
好
Yeah.
要进来吗
Coming in?
哥们儿 这样吧 我们一起进去
Hey, man, I tell you what. Why don't we go in together?
我当你担♥保♥人 来吧
I'll sponsor you. Come on.
走吧 亲爱的 乖 不哭
Come on, sweetie, come on. Come on, you're okay.
结束后去吃点派 聊一下
We'll get some pie after and talk.
我知道一个很好的地方
I know a good place.
我不吃派
I don't eat pie.
以后就吃了
Now you do.
-有什么事吗 -莫·怀特吗
- Can I help you? - Mo White?
对
Yeah.
你是谁
Yeah, who are you?
先生 你的国家需要你
Sir, your country needs you.
来 选你要什么
All right, pick your poison.
-要葡萄还是潘趣酒 -潘趣
- Grape or punch? - Punch.
我们做到了
We did it.
加拉格家终于打出了第一垒
Gallagher finally made it off first base.
拿枪
Hand.
举枪
Chest.
上膛
Cock.
预备 放
And fire.
举枪 预备 放
Chest. And fire.
举枪 预备 放
Chest. And fire.
举枪 收枪
Chest. Shoulder.
搞什么 现在才凌晨五点 卡尔
What the fuck? It's 5:00 in the morning, carl.
不就他妈死了一条狗吗
It's a goddamn dog, Carl.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表