绝对怀了
She's definitely pregnant.
你们确定真的做♥爱♥了吗
And you guys are sure you actually had sex?
不确定
No.
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
今天
Today.
今天
Today?
那就不可能是你的 对吧
Then it can't be yours, right?
对啊
No.
不是你的 利亚姆
It's not yours, Liam.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
把她轰出去
Throw her out.
她可能有武器
She could be armed.
她绝对有武器
She's definitely armed.
我建议我们等利普回来
I say we wait until Lip comes back.
你现在要干什么
What are you doing now?
我得把剩下的死狗弄出地下室
I gotta get the rest of the dead dogs out of the basement.
能帮我看会儿弗兰妮吗 我有事
Could you watch Franny for me? I got stuff to do.
-去搞拉拉吗 -别扯淡
- Lesbian stuff? - Fuck off.
看着点他们
And hey, keep an eye on them.
别让他们又开搞
Make sure they don't bone anymore.
书包男 过来给你孩他妈揉揉脚
Hey, Satchel Boy, come rub your baby mama's feet.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
劝你快去给她揉揉脚
Dude, I'd go rub her feet.
跟你一起来吃派的那小姑娘呢
Where are your pie-eating buddies?
今晚只有我自己
I'm, uh, flying solo tonight.
你想换换口味吗
You wanna change things up?
要不试试我们这的果冻
You know, maybe try some Jell-O instead?
不用了 还是吃派吧
Ah, no. Pie-pie's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
莫顿街和国王街交口 有兴趣吗
凌晨1点开始
托比
你们也有孩子
Oh, you guys have a kid too.
回头可以一起带孩子出来玩
Oh, we should have a playdate sometime.
-不好意思 -你是哪位
- Sorry? - Who are you?
我是黛比
I'm Debbie.
加拉格 菲奥娜的妹妹
Gallagher? Fiona's sister?
你好
Right, hi.
怎么了
So...
你们怎么知道自己是拉拉的
Uh, how did you guys know that you were lesbians?
-你说啥 -妈呀
- Really? - Wow.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你是拉拉吗
You're a lesbian?
那些钥匙是干什么用的
What are all those keys for?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我很迷惑
So confusing.
这有什么可迷惑的 你要么就喜欢女的
What is confusing about it? You either like girls,
要么就不喜欢
or you don't.
我以为我喜欢
I thought I did,
-可亚历山... -谁
- but Alex... - Who's Alex?
我前女友
My ex-girlfriend.
她说我不擅长搞拉拉
She says I'm bad at lesbianism.
-别太在意 -我都不知道不擅长是什么意思
- That's--okay... - I don't even know what that means.
好吧
All right.
-看着我 -又来这套
- Look at me. - Oh, here we go.
你现在脑海中浮现我的小妹妹了吗
Are you thinking about my pussy right now?
我没有 可是...
I wasn't, but...
喜欢吗
You like that?
既然喜欢那你就是个拉拉了
Then that's all the lesbian you need to be.
她的意思是 只要自己喜欢就好了
She means you like what you like,
其他的不要太在意 懂吗
and none of the rest of it matters, okay?
什么玩意
The fuck?
我♥操♥
Jesus.
拜托别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你埋的是什么
What are you burying?
狗
Dog.
这就是你家吧
So this is where you live, huh?
是啊 你是怎么找到我的
Yeah, uh, how'd you find me?
我去查了候选人名单
Looked you up in the candidate roster.
-房♥子挺不错 -并没有
- Cute house. - Not really.
我看了你手♥机♥上的视频了
I watched the video on your phone.
你是怎么猜出密♥码♥的
How'd you find the password?
下次可别用门牌号♥当密♥码♥了
Maybe don't use your house number.
那我怎么记得住我家在哪儿
Well, how else am I supposed to remember where I live?
你肯定曾经录下了跟某个女的做♥爱♥过程
You definitely had sex with some girl and filmed it,
但不是跟我
but it wasn't me.
是我前女友 卡斯蒂
That was my ex, Kassidi.
所以你现在单身
So you're single?
是啊
Yeah?
你是个军官 也是位绅士
You're an officer and a gentleman,
卡尔·加拉格
Carl Gallagher.
我♥操♥
Shit.
看谁来了
Look who showed up!
-你好 -你好
- What's going on, man? - What up?
-你好 -比利
- How you doing? - Hey, Billy,
把外套给我
let me get that jacket.
你一定不是来旁观的吧
I know you didn't come here to watch, did you?
去那等我
Wait right over there,
车旁边
by that bike.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你呢
Ready?
*远离*
*Stay away*
*远离所有男人*
*From all men*
*因为男人都是坏人*
*'Cause we're terrible people*
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
姑娘们睡不着
The girls couldn't sleep.
你不是还要把演讲稿写完吗
Don't you have to finish your speech?
是 但我要跟她们说 我不参加了
Yeah, I'm gonna tell them I'm not gonna do it.
我想说的话 跟她们要表达的相比
Nothing I can say is gonna mean as much
简直相形见绌
as what they have to say.
你真这么想
You think?
我想拥抱所有的女性...
I wanna hug all women...
每一位
...all of them,
我遇到的女性
everywhere I see them,
我要向她们道歉
to apologize.
一个陌生高大白人男子
A random hug from a giant white stranger
跑过来跟我们女性拥抱 不会让我们
ain't gonna make us feel any more comfortable
改变对男人的看法
about men.
你要拼劲全力冲向那栋红色的楼
You gotta go balls to the wall to that red building,
冲到之后马上放空油门
but then you gotta roll off the throttle quick.
不然的话 你就会被
Otherwise, you'll throw yourself
直接甩出去了 懂吗
into the live intersection. Got it?
懂了
Got it.
来吧 来吧 开始了
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
准备好了吗
Ready? Ready?
又在听独♥立♥民谣乡村乐
More indie folk country?
你要是不喜欢就换
Can switch it if you want.
没事
It's fine.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
找伊恩
Looking for Ian.
找到他了吗
Did you find him?
没有
No.
-我去... -好
- I'm gonna... - Yeah.
我不该叫你在艺术展
I shouldn't have asked you to choose
和你弟弟之间做选择的
between an art exhibit and your brother.
结果他并不想要我选择他
Turns out, he didn't want me choosing him.
你说得对
You're right.
他不是个孩子了
He's not a kid anymore.
他不需要我
He doesn't need me.
我不知道他们还有谁需要我
I don't know if any of them do.
如果我需要你呢 会让你好过些吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表