等等
Wait, wait.
给
Here.
戴上这个 橡胶能保护你
Put these on. The rubber will protect you.
还有
And, uh,
转过去
turn around.
儿子不应该看见爸爸这个样子
No boy should see his father like this.
准备好没 插电
Ready? Do it!
你说真的吗
Really?
怎么 我结巴了吗 我说了...
What, did I stutter? I said--
我们要开始吗
Should we start this thing?
有别人来吗 还是...
Well, is there anyone else coming or...
现在是下午
It's the afternoon.
或许大家都还在上班
Maybe everyone's stuck at work.
是啊 我们是一群酒鬼
Yeah, we're a bunch of alcoholics.
我们这种人怎么会都有工作
What's the likelihood of us all holding down jobs?
会议缩短点会更好
Shorter meeting would be better anyway.
我需要参加一个活动
Need to get to a gig.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是一名醒酒陪同
I'm a sober companion.
什么
A what?
我是给酒鬼做保姆的
I'm a babysitter for drunks.
如果一个酒鬼有什么事
If an addict has something coming up
需要保持清醒
need to stay sober for,
由我来保证他们不喝酒
I keep them away from the booze.
他们花钱请你吗
They pay you?
一个老师付了我100块让我保证
I'm getting 100 bucks to keep some teacher dry
他在年度复查前不酗酒
before an annual review.
一个预科学校的四分卫给了我5千
I got five grand to keep a prep school quarterback sober
让我保证他在招募季时戒酒
during recruitment season.
话说回来
Anyway,
要不我们复习下十二步骤然后走吧
should we review the steps and get out of Dodge?
好吧 开始吧
Yeah, let's do it.
我发誓 我发誓
I swore, I swore,
不会再和她复合了 结果...
I wouldn't take her back again, and...
在我第三次答应跟她复合后
after I took her back the third time--
黛比
Debbie?
你有听我在说什么吗
Did you hear anything I just said?
在听
Yeah.
-没有 -天呐
- No. - Jesus!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们在这坐了八个小时了
We've just been sitting here for eight hours.
我不喜欢谈论自己的感受
I don't like talking about my feelings.
当拉拉就是这样 我们都这样
It's called lesbianism, Debbie. It's what we do.
我以为拉拉就是和女人做♥爱♥
I thought sex with women is what lesbians do.
对 而你两件事都不擅长
Yeah, and you're bad at that too.
想了解一下晚餐特色菜吗
So do you guys wanna hear the dinner specials?
不想 谢谢
No, we do not. Thanks.
走了 弗兰妮
Come on, Franny.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我们吃了这么多全让我买♥♥单吗
I'm supposed to pay for all this food we ate?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以再花八小时
Why don't you spend the next eight hours
跟自己好好聊聊
talking it over with yourself
再告诉我你的决定
and let me know what you decide?
你让我又想要鸡♥巴♥了
You make me want cock again!
设计图怎么样
How were the blueprints?
我不知道
I don't know.
盛怒蒙蔽了我的双眼
Couldn't see anything through my blinding rage.
抱歉 伊恩见完律师
I'm so sorry. Ian went AWOL
然后就逃逸了 所以...
after his lawyer meeting, and--
所以
And?
我就去找他了
Well, I had to go look for him.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
What do you mean why?
因为他是我弟弟
Because he's my brother.
你的成年弟弟
Your adult brother.
他不是你的责任 菲奥娜
He's not your responsibility, Fiona.
你今天唯一的责任是
The only responsibility you had today
来参加这场建筑展会
was to come to an architecture exhibit
我六个月前就买♥♥好了票
that I bought tickets to six months ago.
这才是你的责任
That was your responsibility.
你居然要给我上一堂责任课
You're gonna lecture me about responsibility,
独行侠先生 是谁说
Mr. Lone Wolf, "I never loved anything
"除了再生木材制品我别无所爱"
that didn't involve reclaimed wood"?
你没有兄弟姐妹
You don't have brothers or sisters.
你把你妈妈扔在了爱尔兰
You left your mother in Ireland.
你撒的种遍布世界各地
You fathered children all over the world
而你却并不觉得有义务照顾他们
that you seemingly feel no obligation to take care of,
所以你这辈子
so when in your life
什么时候感受过对任何人有责任
have you ever felt responsibility to anyone?
现在
Now.
-是吗 对谁 -对你
- Yeah, to who? - To you.
你的会阴和阴♥茎♥部位
You've got a few first-degree burns
有几处一度烧伤
in your scrotal and penile regions
但丁丁和蛋蛋都没有永久性损伤
but no permanent damage to the twig and/or berries.
我们会留你过夜观察
We're gonna keep you overnight, just to monitor
监测是否有心律失常
for any irregularities of your heartbeat,
但你明天应该就能回家了
but you should be able to go home tomorrow.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doctor.
谢什么谢
Thanks for nothing.
我的屌♥不光软了 还焦了
My dick's not only soft. It's charred.
我下面就像独♥立♥日烧烤现场
Looks like a Fourth of July barbecue down there.
你最好振作起来 弗兰克
You better get your shit together, Frank.
我和凯文可没那么闲
Kev and I are not gonna spend our lives
每次一接到利亚姆的电♥话♥
running you back and forth to the hospital
就来医院接送你 我们不想管你的肝
every time Liam calls-- not for your liver
更不想管你的屌♥
and definitely not for your penis.
别怪我啊 要怪上层社会
Don't blame me. Blame the aristocracy.
穷♥人♥有大把性生活 维罗妮卡
Poor people have sex, Veronica, a lot of it,
你知道为什么吗 因为免费啊
because you know why? It's free.
看电影要掏钱 喝啤酒要掏钱
You pay for movies. You pay for beer...
-你喝啤酒从来不掏钱 -可如果
- You don't pay for beer. - ...but if you're
你是个长相周正的人
a halfway decent-looking person,
就有炮打
you can get laid,
但上层社会
but the aristocracy
不想让穷♥人♥有炮打
doesn't want poor people getting laid
因为那样会生出更多穷♥人♥
because that means more poor people being born,
所以他们剥夺我们勃起的权利
so they take our erections.
他们抬高管用药的价格
They jack up the prices of the drugs that work
逼我们吃偷走我们男子气概的药
and push us into drugs that steal our manhood.
不是能勃起的才叫男人
An erection does not make a man.
做正确的选择才叫男人
Making good choices makes a man,
现在你必须
and right now, you have to choose
在阴♥茎♥和肝脏之间做选择
between your penis and your liver,
弗兰克 选正确的那个吧
and, Frank, make the right choice.
走了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
女同真♥他♥妈♥垃圾
Lesbianism fucking sucks.
台灯怎么在地板上
Why is there a lamp on the floor?
女人真♥他♥妈♥垃圾
Women fucking suck.
这里怎么有股焚尸味
Why does it smell like burnt human in here?
你好 书包男
Hi, Satchel Boy.
茜茜
Sissy?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
搬过来住
Moving in.
为什么
Um, why?
因为你得供养你的家人 混♥蛋♥
'Cause you need to provide for your family, asshole.
为什么
Why?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
她看着根本不像怀了
She doesn't even look pregnant.
可她做了验孕试验
Well, she took a pregnancy test.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表