Can you watch them for a few hours while I run to the Alibi?
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure. No problem.
把她们扔弗兰妮的婴儿床上就行
Just throw them in the Pack 'n Play with Franny.
我这边在忙 给她放了动画片看
I have her watching cartoons till we're done here.
谢了 妹子
Thanks, girl.
这火炉不错
Cute furnace.
只花了七百块呢
Only cost me 700 bucks.
我腿上插了个叉子
I got a fork in my leg!
我需要看医生
I need to see a doctor!
我有自杀倾向 我马上就要自杀了
I'm suicidal. I'm going to do it.
-我真的 -准备好了吗
- I'm really-- - You ready?
我马上就要自杀 我是认真的
I'm really gonna do it. I'm serious.
-给你 -我有严重的自杀倾向
- There you go. - I'm-- I'm so suicidal.
我马上就要自杀了
I'm going to do it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Okay.
走
You go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我朋友和我一直咳嗽
My friend and I have this cough.
-一直不 -红色警报 结核病警报
- It just won't-- - Code red. TB alert.
我觉得他
I think he's got a--
好的 先生 马上
Yes, sir. One second.
结核病应对方案 送他们去隔离区
TB protocol! Get them to quarantine!
你们入院了
You're being admitted.
马上就有轮椅来接你们
There are some wheelchairs here for you right now.
先生 请您坐下
Sir, if you could just have a seat.
马上把他们隔离起来
Get them to isolation right away!
我们会带你们去看医生
We'll take you back to see the doctor.
送他们去隔离区
Let's get them to quarantine.
谁他妈去开下门行吗
Could someone get that, for fuck's sake?
天 快别敲了 急什么
Oh, God. Keep your fucking pants on.
有事吗
What?
我是彼得·内勒 来找菲利普·加拉格
I'm Peter Naylor, here to see Phillip Gallagher.
-他在家吗 -利普
- He at home? - Lip!
你在家吗
You home?
看来不在
Guess not.
那亚历山德拉·加尔韦呢
What about Alexandra Galvez?
她在吗
She in?
谁
Who?
亚历山德拉·加尔韦
Alexandra Galvez. G-A-L-V-E-Z.
女性 十岁 非裔美国人
Female, age ten, African-American.
小詹 她大名叫这个
Oh, Xan? That her name?
抱歉 我刚刚睡得太熟了
Uh, I'm sorry. I was sound asleep.
没错 小詹偶尔睡这儿
Yeah, Xan crashes here sometimes.
-怎么了 -我是家庭服务部的
- Why? - I'm with DCFS,
因菲利普·加拉格提交的申请
here to do a home safety check
来这进行家庭安全检查
for a case opened up by Phillip Gallagher.
我可以进去吗
May I come in?
当然
Sure.
我们今天正在进行几项房♥屋改进计划
We're just doing a few, uh, home improvement projects today.
你打破伤风了吧
Your tetanus is up to date, right?
地上那是一个开放的洞吗
Is that an open hole in the floor?
是的 但事情不是你看到的那样
Uh, yes, but it's not what it appears to be.
我妹妹其实是个焊工 所以她有能力
My sister is actually a welder, so she's very qualified to--
小黛 你能下来一下吗
uh, Debs, can you come down here, please?
谁负责照看这些孩子
Who's in charge of these children?
黛比 黛比负责
Um, Debbie. Debbie is.
就是你找不到的那个女人
Uh, the woman you can't find?
她肯定在
Uh, well, she's definitely here.
多半是去找工具了
She's just probably getting a tool or something.
小黛 你能下来吗
Debs! Can you come down here, please?
你在吗
Are you here?
看样子小黛不在
Uh, it doesn't seem like Debs is here.
我之前在
Well, also, I was-- I was here.
我就在楼上 要是孩子们需要什么
I was right upstairs, so if the kids needed anything,
我会听到他们然后跑下来的
I--I would've heard them and come running.
你不是在熟睡吗
Weren't you sound asleep?
是的
Uh-- Yes.
亚历山德拉睡在哪儿
And where does Alexandra sleep?
大多数时候都睡沙发上吧
Uh, on the couch, most of the time, I think.
我们有很好地照顾她
We take really good care of her.
去楼上看看吗
Upstairs?
好啊
Why not?
好的
Of course.
我们做到了
Oh, we did it!
搞定
Got it done.
新火炉
New furnace, boy!
我渴死了
Oh, I'm parched.
我能用那个喝水吗
Can I drink out of that?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我帮你打开
Let me turn it on.
看 小黛在那呢
Oh, see, there's Debs.
我就知道她在
I knew she was here.
小黛
Debs!
她在那
There she is.
黛比
Hey, Debbie?
你能进来吗 拜托
W-would you come in here, please?
为什么
Why?
没事 我已经调查完了
It's fine. We're all set here.
不要 你个贱♥人♥
No, you bitch!
你能等等吗
If you can just wait a moment...
她之前就在外面
She--she was just outside,
看 这是她女儿 弗兰西斯
and, see, this is her daughter here, Francis.
菲利普 你来得正好
Oh, Phillip, good.
这是
This is, um...
彼得
Peter.
他是来做家庭安全检查的
Uh, he's here for the house check.
彼得 你好吗
Peter, how's it going, man?
我是菲利普 很高兴认识你 先生
I'm Phillip. It's--it's very nice to meet you, sir. Um...
我没想到你会这么快来
I wasn't expecting you here so soon.
调查前是不会通知的
Unannounced.
是的
Right, um...
我现在在了 接下来就交给我吧
Well, I'm here now, so, uh, how about I take over
我带你转转
and I'll--I'll give you the tour, then?
加拉格小姐已经带我转了一圈了
Miss Gallagher already showed me around.
这样 好吧
She did. Okay.
你肯定很忙
I'm sure you're, uh, a really busy guy,
但是 麻烦给我几分钟时间
but, you know, maybe just give me a couple minutes.
我可以带你看看
I can show you around.
解释一些事
You know, explain a couple things.
我今天还要去两个家庭
I got two more appointments today.
过几个小时再来 好吗
Look, just come back in a couple hours, all right?
拜托 我刚给她买♥♥了床被子
Please, I-I just got her a comforter.
还买♥♥了个双层床
All right? I-I got her a bunk bed coming.
抱歉
Sorry.
我已经看完了
I'm done here.
鲍勃船长虾棚汽车餐厅
凯利
你在干什么
伙计们
Ahoy, mateys.
休息结束 该干活了
Break's over. Come on.
我能问你们个事吗
Hey, yo, can I ask you guys something real quick?
-当然 -可以
- Sure. - Yeah.
你们觉得这张照片是什么
What do you think this picture's of?
简单 就是很性感
It's easy. It's hot, is what it is.
两个性感女同激♥情♥似火
Two fucking hot lesbians being fucking hot.
是的 女同黄♥片♥
Yeah, lesbian porn.
我鸡♥巴♥硬了
My dick's hard.
那是我姐和我女朋友
Yo, that's my sister and my girlfriend.
-不可能 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- No way. - Fuck you.
哪个是你姐姐
Which one's your sister?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表