让他出院吗
Discharge him from the hospital?
今晚行吗
Tonight, perhaps?
行政那边拒绝给他床位
Admin is refusing him a bed.
给我开药
Drugs!
过去15年里
In the past 15 years,
加拉格先生光是在这家医院
Mr. Gallagher has run up over $85,000
就累计欠下了8万5千美元医药费
in unpaid bills at this hospital alone,
更不用说还欠了3万2千美元门诊费
not to mention another $32,000 in outpatient services.
但他还需要三到六个月才能痊愈
But he's facing three to six months of recovery.
复健 理疗
Rehab, physical therapy--
那大家意见一致 今晚行吗
So we're agreed. Tonight, then?
他还很虚弱
He's still too weak.
我要药
I need drugs!
给我药
More drugs!
他体力好像渐渐恢复了
He seems to be regaining his strength.
给他注射抗生素
Just pump him full of IV antibiotics
安排一次复诊
and schedule a follow-up.
开20片止痛药给他带回家 他就会心满意足了
Send him home with 20 Oxy. He'll be happy as a clam.
别担心 医生
Not to worry, doctor.
下次末日后 地球上只会剩下
Only two things will be left roaming the Earth
两种生物
after the next apocalypse:
蟑螂和弗兰克·加拉格
cockroaches and Frank Gallagher.
疼 我好疼
Pain. I'm feeling pain.
那是晚餐吗
That dinner?
对
Yeah.
冰箱里没剩什么
Wasn't much in there.
一个宝宝
A baby?
可能吧
Maybe.
想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it?
不
No.
不太想
Not really.
我今早没去互助会 抱歉
Sorry I missed the meeting this morning.
我要带弗兰克去医院
I got stuck taking Frank to the hospital.
但你今天还是参加了一个互助会吧
You got to a meeting today, though?
对 在休闲中心那边
I did, over at the rec center.
很好
Good.
那是什么
What's that?
匿名戒酒家庭互助会的传♥单♥
It's a Al-Anon flyer.
我从互助会上拿的
It's--I picked it up at the meeting.
答完这20题就知道戒酒家庭互助会
Twenty questions to see if Al-Anon
是否适合你了
could be right for you.
你答得怎么样
Yeah, how'd you do?
成长阶段中身边是否有酗酒者
这20问给你解答
完美 20题全中
Perfect score. Twenty out of 20.
"假日和聚会
"Have holidays or gatherings
是否曾因家人酗酒而遭破坏"
ever been spoiled by a loved one's drinking?"
是
Yeah.
"是否曾因害怕被虐待而报♥警♥"
"Have you ever called the police for fear of abuse?"
最棒那几题在后面
The best ones are at the bottom.
"陷入危机时 是否觉得更有活力"
"Do you feel more alive in the midst of a crisis?"
"生活平稳时 是否觉得不自在"
"Are you uneasy when your life is going smoothly?"
这题我最爱
And my personal favorite:
"是否很容易能照顾他人
"Do you care for others easily,
但却很难照顾好自己"
but find it difficult to care for yourself?"
你现在可能每天要去参加两种互助会了
You might need to start going to two groups a day now.
是啊 真操蛋
Yeah. It's fucked up.
我曾经有一段时间风生水起
I was doing so well for a while.
我真以为我有过机会
I really thought I had a chance.
你现在还有机会
You do have a chance.
我不知道我还信不信了
I don't know if I believe that anymore.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我的生活忽然就一塌糊涂了
It just all fell apart so fast.
现在我不知道自己该做什么
I don't really know what I'm supposed to do now.
你唯一能做的
Only thing you can do.
就是爬起来
You get back up.
从头来过
You start over.
就这么简单吗
It's that easy, huh?
不 那超他妈难
No, it's fucking hard,
但你很坚强
but you're strong.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯
Yeah.
我很确定
I'm sure.
好吧
All right. Shit.
我得去上班了
I gotta go work.
你找到新工作了
Yeah, you got a new job?
嗯
Yeah.
在加油站的便利店上夜班
Nights at the Valero.
从最高级的地方做起 对吧
Ho, ho! Starting from the top, huh?
你今天有找到利亚姆吗
Hey, um, did you ever find Liam today?
没有 但黛比多数时间在家 她可能找到他了
No, but Debbie was here most of the day. She might have.
好吧
All right.
利亚姆
利普:你在哪
又是你那俩姐姐找你吗
One of your sisters again?
不 是我哥
Nope. Brother.
-那是谐星克里斯·洛克吗 -不是
- Is that Chris Rock? - No.
那女的马上就要一枪打爆他的头
Look, that lady's about to shoot that dude in the head.
我上楼休息了 陶德 你们别忘了
I'm going up now, Todd. You boys don't forget
睡前要刷牙和祷告
to brush your teeth and say your prayers.
好的 忘不了
Yes, ma'am. We won't.
看
Look.
我靠
Oh, damn.
这门要锁好 谁叫你都别开
Keep this closed and don't open it for anyone.
有一英寸厚 能抵挡住散♥弹♥枪♥近距离射击
One inch thick. Can stop a shotgun at point-blank range.
有这需要吗
Does it need to?
有几年没发生过了
Hasn't happened in a couple years.
如果你想尿尿 就等店里没人的时候
If you have to pee, wait till no one's in the store,
出来 把前门锁上 然后去办事
come out, lock the front, and then do your business.
没有午休 但你要是吃个玉米卷饼什么的
No lunch break, but owner doesn't mind
老板也不会介意
if you eat a burrito or whatever.
明白了吗
You got it?
大概吧
Yeah, I think so.
达里安早上六点会来
Darian comes in at 6:00.
他有时候会迟到 但一定会来的
He's late sometimes, but he'll show.
你♥他♥妈♥这是怎么了
The fuck's wrong with you?
别烦我 卡尔
Leave me alone, Carl.
她不爱我
She doesn't love me.
谁
Who?
凯莉
Kelly.
我之前亲了她 然后她...
I tried to kiss her, and she...
为什么总是没人爱我
Why can't anyone ever love me?
别这样 不会的
Come on. That's not true.
会的
It is.
弗兰妮很爱你啊
Franny loves you.
她爱我不算
That doesn't fucking count.
今天有人冲我开枪了
Someone shot at me today.
什么
What?
对 上班的时候
Yeah, at work.
我把他揍惨了
I fucked him up.
警♥察♥来了吗
The cops come?
来了 说我做得好
Yeah. Said I did a good job,
但是也许应该直接把钱给他
but probably should've just given him the money.
里面好像才有120块
It was only, like, 120 bucks.
真的假的
No shit.
为了海盗船长挨枪子可不值得
You don't want to take a bullet for Captain Bob.
我对那哥们下手有点狠
Guess I just kind of went crazy on the dude
因为凯莉跟我分手
after Kelly broke up with me,
而且还收到了西点军校的拒绝信
and getting that rejection letter from West Point.
你收到西点军校的信了吗
You got a letter from West Point?
对
Yeah.
我连初选都没进
Didn't even make it past the first cut.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表