去你♥妈♥的♥吧 输精管切除先生
Fuck you, Mr. Vasectomy.
老子又重振雄风了
I'm a man again!
-今天要去上班吗 -对
- You working today? - Yeah.
西点军校的事真的很遗憾
Sorry about West Point.
没什么大不了的
Oh, it's no big deal.
是我以前太傻了 居然真的去申请
I mean, it was stupid for me to even apply.
不知道那时候我脑子里怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
他们绝不会录取我这样的人
They're never gonna accept someone like me.
那是他们的损失
It's their loss.
是啊 让他们滚蛋吧
Yeah. Fuck 'em, right?
我得去上班了 不能迟到
I gotta get to work. Can't be late.
不然谁去炸鱼条呢
Who's gonna fry those fish sticks?
轻点 老天爷
Ay! Jesus!
这伤口好恶心
This is nasty.
那边啤酒瓶里还有剩的酒吗
Any of those beers have something left in them?
没了
No.
冰箱里还有酒吗
Any left in the fridge?
先让我把这个处理完
Let me finish this first.
我给几家家庭护理中心打了电♥话♥
Called a couple home healthcare worker places.
每小时收费22美元
Twenty-two bucks an hour.
过夜看护30美元
Thirty for overnights.
完全没必要 只要把止痛药
Totally unnecessary. Just set me up in here
还有啤酒和遥控器
with my Oxys, a couple of brews,
给我安排到位 我就一点问题没有
and the remote, and I'm good as gold.
是吗 你躺在这里 白天黑夜的对我们呼来喝去
Yeah, you're down here yelling for us day and night.
必须找人来照顾你
Totally need someone to take care of you.
轻点
Easy.
我本来不该来给你换药的
I'm not even supposed to be doing this.
轮到利亚姆了
It's Liam's shift.
那就让他来啊 利亚姆
Well, then get him down here. Liam!
他不在
He's not here,
而且你的止痛药藏在哪里只有我知道
and I haven't told anyone where I hid your Oxy,
所以别想仗着他还小 就骗他多给你药
so don't think you can bully Liam into giving you more.
跟你弟弟上♥床♥的那个"魔鬼女大兵简"
What happened to that G.I. Jane chick
她怎么样了
your brother was banging,
就是你想撬墙角的那个
the one you were trying to steal?
我没有想撬墙角
I wasn't trying to steal her.
你当然有了 你整天围着她转
Sure you were. You were following her around
像只患了相思病的小狗狗
like a lovesick puppy.
她和卡尔分手了
She broke up with Carl.
这么说她确实喜欢舔逼吗
So she is a carpet-muncher?
积点嘴德吧 弗兰克
Don't be an asshole, Frank.
她很可爱
She was cute.
也很聪明
Smart, too.
我还挺惊讶她怎么会喜欢卡尔这样的白♥痴♥
I was surprised she went for a moron like Carl.
卡尔配她
He was definitely punching
绝对是高攀了
above his weight on that one.
凯莉不是同性恋
Kelly isn't gay.
她玩垒球的
Softball?
真的不是吗
Really?
双性恋吗
Bi?
或许只是因为
Or maybe you just
你吸引力不够吧
weren't tempting enough
不足以让她
for her to risk
冒险踏入同性之爱的领地
jumping into gender experimentation.
女人都喜欢聪明的 抱歉亲爱的
Women like smart. Sorry, sweetheart.
你的脑子确实没那么灵光
You're not the sharpest shovel in the shed.
我敢打赌 如果换成是你姐姐
Now, I bet if it had been your sister,
菲奥娜 她没有 你轻点
Fiona... She's not--hey.
她没有利普那么聪明
She's not brilliant, like Lip,
但她有着街头特有的机灵 反应快
but she's street smart, quick.
我敢打赌 如果是菲奥娜的话
I bet if it'd been Fiona,
那个垒球妞或许会想试试
softball girl would've taken that for a spin.
你接着说 弗兰克 小心我再不给你止痛药吃
Keep it up, Frank. You'll never see an Oxy again.
更别说 菲奥娜还遗传了
Not to mention, Fiona got
莫妮卡那勾人的外貌
Monica's stripper-on-a-bender,
引人犯罪
dangerous looks,
不过这点并没有让菲奥娜的生活更轻松一些
not that it's made Fiona's life easier.
太过漂亮有时也是个大♥麻♥烦
Too much pretty can really mess you up.
嗨 我是利亚姆
Hi, it's Liam.
利亚姆 你在哪
Liam, where are you?
像你这样还好一些
Better to be - like you.
弗兰克快把我逼疯了 今天轮到你照顾他
Frank is driving me fucking crazy, and it's your shift.
反应有点慢
Kinda slow...
爱你 再见
Love you. Bye.
这样能够面对现实 脚踏实地
Keeps you realistic about your prospects.
早上好
Morning.
我没迟到吧
I'm not late, am I?
他来了
He's here.
谁来了
Who's here?
船长
The Captain.
他想见你
He wants to meet you.
鲍勃船长吗
Captain Bob?
我以为那是编出来的 就像桑德斯上校
I thought he was made-up, like Colonel Sanders.
桑德斯上校是真的
Colonel Sanders was real.
真的吗
He was?
跟我来
Follow me.
先生
Sir.
"海军少尉"加拉格
Ensign Gallagher.
是我见过最优秀的炸锅小弟
Best fryer mate I ever had.
幸会 卡尔 请坐
Pleasure to meet you, Carl. Have a seat.
要来一杯冰淇淋根啤吗
You want a root beer float?
-不用 -洛莉
- Ah, no-- - Lori,
帮我们这位小兄弟来一杯冰淇淋根啤
bring our little white panther here a root beer float.
-好的 -想来点鲜虾爆米花吗
- Okay. - You want some popcorn shrimp?
洛莉 鲜虾爆米花也来点
Lori, popcorn shrimp, too.
我每去一家店都会点来吃 卡尔
I eat a basket every location I visit, Carl.
品质管控在这一行至关重要
Quality control is the name of the shrimp game.
你看
Look at that.
面糊厚度适中
Nicely battered,
外酥里嫩
properly crisp.
你之前可真是救了我一命 孩子
You really saved my ass the other day, son.
一旦让人听说可以抢劫这家连锁店
Once word get out you can rob a franchise,
鲨鱼会蜂拥而上的
the sharks descend.
你考虑过自己的未来吗 卡尔
Give much thought to your future, Carl?
这个...
Um, well--
我知道像你这样的年轻人
Look, I know a young man like you,
很难对自己的未来有清楚的认识
it's hard to see yourself down the road,
但是鲍勃船长在不断发展
but Captain Bob's is growing.
-卡尔 你有温内巴戈房♥车吗 -没有
- Carl, you own a Winnebago? - No.
我有 大巡演系列
I do. A Grand Tour.
你有湖边别♥墅♥吗
You got a lake house?
我有
I do.
摩托艇 两辆全新凯迪拉克
Ski boat? Two brand-new Cadillacs?
你能每年都去阿♥拉♥巴马海岸
You take a two-week vacation every year
度两周假吗
down to the Alabama coast?
不能 先生
No, sir.
没错 你现在当然没有
No, you're damn straight you don't,
但你将来会有的 卡尔
but you will, Carl,
如果你今天做了正确选择的话
if you make the right choice today.
我在东加菲公园有家店
I got a store in East Garfield Park,
这个月已经被抢劫了六次
and it's been robbed six times this month.
你可以明天去上班
You can start tomorrow,
当副经理 每周五百块
Assistant Manager. 500 bucks a week.
一年后 有机会晋升经理
In a year, you could be manager.
十年后
Hell, in ten years,
你甚至可能拥有自己的连锁店
you could even own your own franchise.
懂吗 孩子 你前途无量
Huh? The sky's the limit, son.
卡尔 如果选择得当
Carl, play your cards right,
你甚至可以拥有一辆自己的温内巴戈房♥车
you could even end up with your own Winnebago.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表