Didn't you just get back home from working all night?
我不困 一会再聊
Don't feel sleepy. I'll catch it up later.
乌莱克能赢巴特库斯 你敢信吗
Urlacher over Butkus. Can you believe that shit?
弗兰妮怎么办
Uh, Franny?
带她一起去
Taking her with.
我要走了
I gotta go.
利普·加拉格在吗
Lip Gallagher around?
在 在里面
Uh, yeah, he's inside.
注意看路
Hey, watch your step.
有个流浪汉晕倒在人行道上了
There's a homeless guy passed out on the sidewalk.
帮下我
He--a little help?
弗兰克
Frank?
我觉得我身上有哪里断了
I think I broke something.
严重吗
Something bad?
腿
Leg.
你需要叫救护车吗
Uh, you want to call 911?
不
No.
扶我进屋
Help me inside.
弗兰克在外面干什么呢
What's Frank doing out here?
他说他腿断了还是什么的
Uh, he says he broke his leg or something.
不让我叫救护车
Won't let me call 911.
卡尔
Carl.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
只是刮伤了
It's just a scratch.
露骨头了
That's bone.
扶我进屋
Help me inside.
算了 你们谁抬一下他的胳膊
For fuck's sake. Someone grab his arms.
我抬那条好腿
I'll grab his good leg.
来吧
Come on.
轻点 轻点 你♥他♥妈♥...
Easy, easy, y. Will you fucking--
给老子轻点...
will you fucking--ow.
天啊
Oh, God.
有人在吗
Hello!
利普在吗
Is Lip around?
我觉得他可能
Uh, I think he might--
你好
Uh, hi,
塔米耶蒂先生
Mr. Tamietti.
我们需要聊聊 孩子
You and I need to talk, son.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
塔米要留下这个孩子
Tami's having this baby,
我想知道你有什么计划
and I need to know what your plan is.
她要留下孩子吗
Uh, she's--she's keeping the baby?
上次我们聊的时候
I mean, she seemed undecided
-她好像还没决定 -是的
- the last that we, uh-- - Oh, yeah.
她要留下这个孩子 这个没得商量
She's keeping the baby. That's not open for discussion.
不 先生 我的意思是
No, no, sir. I just mean, um,
上次我们聊的时候 她好像还没确定
last time we talked, she--she seemed unclear
想怎么处理
about what she wanted to do.
现在确定了 她要留下孩子
Oh, it's clear. She's having the baby.
天呐 马上到了
Good God. Almost there.
-这边搭把手 -好了 好了
- A little help here! - Okay, okay, okay.
放我下来 放我下来 好了
Put me down. Put me down, no more.
老天
Jesus.
发生什么了
What happened?
他的腿骨折了
He busted his leg.
那是骨头吗
Is that bone?
怎么回事 为什么不叫救护车
What the fuck? Why didn't you call an ambulance?
他不让我们叫
He wouldn't let us.
那他妈是什么
The hell is that?
摇♥头♥丸♥
Mollies...
-几件私人物品 -迷幻药
- A few personal items. - ...And acid.
这就是你不让我们叫救护车的原因吗
Is that why you didn't want to call an ambulance?
这他妈是谁
Uh, who the hell is that?
我们的亲爹
Our dad.
为什么他不想叫救护车
Why doesn't he want an ambulance?
因为医护人员
Because the paramedics
会清空他的衣服口袋
would've emptied his pockets,
发现里面有毒品 然后就会报♥警♥
found the drugs, and called the cops.
塔米耶蒂先生 不如我们去那边
Uh, you know, Mr. Tamietti, why don't we go get
喝杯咖啡怎么样
a cup of coffee or something, yeah?
我得到了个机会
I had an opportunity to invest
用英格丽前夫给的遣散费去投资 我抓住了
some of my Ingrid severance money, and I took it.
你的东西都藏好了吧
If you're done hiding your stash,
我能打911了吗
can I call 911?
不行 要等我的联络人过来
Not until my associates come
交易完成后才能打
and we complete our transaction.
我得上班去了
I gotta go to work.
我们也该走了
Yeah, we should go, too.
我给你的联♥系♥人五分钟
I'll give your associates five minutes.
然后我就打911
Then I'm calling 911.
借下你手♥机♥
Borrow your phone?
-你家的信 -我上班要迟...
- Mail. - Ah, I'm late for--
到了
work.
靠
Ah, crap.
忘了拿婴儿车
I forgot the stroller.
抱一下她
Take her.
美国西点军校纽约招生部
亲爱的卡尔·加拉格先生 经过相关部门仔细审核考量 我们遗憾地通知您 您没有被录取
让一下
Excuse me.
让一下
Excuse me.
闪开
Move.
又是弗兰克吗
Frank again?
对
Yeah.
股骨开放性骨折
Open femur fracture.
必须做手术了
Definitely going to need surgery.
我现在疼痛难忍♥ 可以来15毫升的吗♥啡♥吗
I'm in a lot of pain here. Could I get 15 of morphine?
不行 弗兰克
No can do, Frank.
利多卡因
Lidoc--
你在给我注射利多卡因吗
is that lidocaine?
是的
Yep.
别这样嘛
Ah, come on, guys!
有没有芬太尼
You got any fentanyl in there?
那个应该可以缓解我的疼痛
That'd take the edge off.
如果你想的话倒是可以
Can give you a bite block
给你拿个牙垫来咬着
to chomp down on if you like.
牙垫
A bite block?
你是谁 萨德侯爵吗
What are you, the Marquis de Sade?
经过上次的事 我只能这样了
Best I can do after last time.
我没有偷你们救护车上的药
I did not steal drugs from your ambulance.
我看到你拿了 弗兰克
I saw you take it, Frank.
你确定你真的不需要牙垫吗
Are you sure you don't want that bite block?
可能会有点痛
This might sting.
操♥你♥妈♥ 昆西
Fuck you, Quincy.
换我的话 肯定会选择咬个牙垫
Personally, I would've taken the bite block.
还是你陪他去吗
You want to ride with him again?
今早县医院急诊室要排多久的队
How long's the wait at County this morning?
比职业曲棍球赛季还长
Pro hockey season's shorter.
-疼 疼 疼 -行吧
- Ow! Ow! Ow! Ouch! - Okay.
我去拿钱包 顺便告诉我弟弟我们要去医院
Let me get my purse and tell my brother we're leaving.
悠着点 悠着点
Easy, easy, easy, e--
别哼哼了 弗兰克
Keep whining, Frank,
否则从这里到县医院路上
and I'll find every pothole
每一个坑我都不放过
between here and County
我颠不死你
to bounce you over.
利亚姆
Hey, Liam?
我要带弗兰克去急诊室
I gotta take Frank to the ER,
早餐你得自己做了 可以吗
so you have to make yourself breakfast, okay?
利亚姆
Liam?
要辣椒酱吗
You want Tabasco?
八秒
Eight seconds.
你做完手术才两周 宝贝
It's only been two weeks since the surgery, babe.
需要点时间恢复
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表