V, can we get a couple of shots of Jame-o?
谁在乎
Who cares?
你知道我都被赶出家门多少次了吗
You know how many times I've kicked out of that house?
嗯 知道
Yeah, I do.
是我踢你出去的
I was the one doing the kickin'.
利普把你从房♥子里赶出去了
Lip kicked you out of the house?
对 你能相信这混账干了什么吗
Yeah, you believe that motherfucker?
我到处拖着垃圾袋 装着我的东西
I'm carrying my shit around in garbage bags.
小维 我想出办法前能不能在你那边住几天
V, can I just crash with you just till I figure it out?
这还用问吗
You don't even have to ask.
你太棒了
You're the shit!
我们今天大赚了一笔
We made a shitload of money out there today.
你真的很擅长干这个
You're really good at this.
我本来就很棒
I'm great.
这是你的那半
Here's your half.
我要重新谈分成
I want to renegotiate.
什么 没有重新商量的份
The hell? There's no renegotiation.
我们说好了的
We made a deal.
你看 你想推着小车到处走
See, you were gonna walk around with a wagon.
我弄了个店出来 我弄来了冰
I created a store. I got us ice.
四六开
Sixty-forty.
没门
No way.
四六开 否则下次停电
Sixty-forty, or next time,
我就自己开个停电补给特♥供♥站
I just open my own blackout supply.
相信我 你不会想跟我竞争的
And trust me, you don't want me as your competition.
你比黑♥手♥党♥还过分 你知道吗
You're worse than the Mafia, you know that?
这是给教授的那份
And this is for the professor.
活都是我们干的
We did all the work.
而他供应了原材料
And he supplied the raw materials.
去他妈的教授
Oh, fuck the professor.
好了 我们该稍微谈谈了
Okay, it's time we had a little chat.
小维 我们再来两杯这玩意
V, could we get two more of these?
你是个失败的酒鬼
You're a bad drunk.
这简直
That's...
好吧 你这是五十步笑百步
Oh, well, if that isn't the pot callin' the kettle black.
不 不 我是个成功的酒鬼
No, no, no, I'm a good drunk.
我喝得高兴
Makes me happy.
而你一喝酒 就变得刻薄
When you drink, you get mean.
要不是有我 利普现在可能已经死了
If it wasn't for me, Lip would be dead right now.
你真的要告诉我别喝酒了吗
Are you seriously telling me to stop drinkin'?
我绝不会跟我最强的对手说这句话
I would never say that to my worst enemy.
不 我是告诉你酒鬼也分成功和失败两种
No, I am telling you there are good drunks and bad drunks.
成功的酒鬼是开心的
A good drunk is fun.
失败的酒鬼只会惹事生非
A bad drunk wants to have a fight.
成功的酒鬼活在当下
A good drunk lives in the present.
失败的酒鬼却沉湎过去
A bad drunk is thinking about yesterday.
一切都在于何时放纵何时收手
It's all about gas and the brakes.
干杯
Bottoms up.
你感觉如何
How you feel?
好极了
Great.
还想再来一轮吗
Wanna do another one?
-好啊 -不行
- Yeah. - No.
你现在感觉不错 对吧
You feel good, right?
那就放松一下 8号♥司机
So take a break, driver eight.
把脚从油门上放下来一会儿
Take your foot off the gas for a couple of seconds.
轻松点
Coast.
酒精的发明是为了
Alcohol was created to
分散我们对既有恐惧的注意力
distract us from existential dread.
人类是唯一一个
Human beings are the only species
知道自己难逃一死的宿命的物种
that knows of its own mortality,
我必须得说
and I gotta say,
我们处理得非常好了
we do a pretty good job dealing with that fact.
感谢上帝赐酒相伴
Thank God for alcohol.
你敢想象要清醒着
Can you imagine
面对即将来临的死亡吗
having to live with impending death sober?
你看利普
Look at Lip.
你还记得他上一次笑是什么时候吗
When's the last time you saw him smile?
我 我一直是这个家庭最有趣的成员
Me, I've always been the most fun member of this family.
知道为什么吗 因为我已经看破红尘
You know why? Because I get it.
清醒是傻子们才会玩的游戏
Sobriety is a fool's game.
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay!
大家准备好去露天烧烤了吗
Who's ready for a cookout?
-走啊 -吃肉吃肉
- Let's do this! - Oh! Meat!
我帮你
Let me help you with that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚刚打得真好
You were really great out there.
还行吧
Yeah, played okay.
你坐后座啊
Hey, come on, get in the back.
你去坐后座
You get in the back.
好吧
Fine.
我收到消息
I got a text.
他们准备在艾莱柏酒吧搞个野炊
They're having a cookout at The Alibi.
想去吗
You want to go?
那走吧
Let's do it.
好啊 你可以和我们一起去
Yeah, sure, you can come with us.
两份放克灵魂兄弟 全熟
Two Funk Sole Brothers, well done.
两份放克灵魂兄弟 全熟
Two Funk Sole Brothers, well done.
两瓶啤酒
Two beers.
-给你 -不 不行
- Here. - No, uh-uh,
我不数这么多破硬币
I'm not counting that shit.
走吧你
Walk away.
小维 我们做到了 宝贝
V, we're doin' it, baby.
我们南区就是这么生活的 兄弟们
This is how we do it on the South Side, man.
我们学会了如何一起生活
We learn how to live together
因为如果我们孤身一人就会死去
because alone, we die.
芝加哥危险吗 危险
Is Chicago dangerous? Yes.
芝加哥大吗 关我毛事
Is Chicago big? Doesn't matter,
因为我不住在芝加哥 我住在南区
'cause I don't live in Chicago. I live on the South Side,
这些人才是我关心的
and these are the people I care about.
南区
South Side!
卡尔觉得如果两个女人是朋友
Carl thinks if two women are friends,
她们一定是同性恋
they must be gay.
我才不是这么想的
No, I don't think that.
我只是觉得黛比是同性恋
I think Debbie's gay
因为她总是像小狗一样跟着你
because she follows you around like a little puppy dog.
你懂我意思了吧
Ha, see what I mean?
我不是开玩笑 她爱上你了
I'm not kidding. She's in love with you.
卡尔 别说了
Carl, stop.
你说什么疯话
You're acting crazy.
是啊 说真的 谁才是小狗啊
Yeah, seriously, who's the puppy dog?
-她是我女朋友 -她是我的朋友
- She's my girlfriend. - She's my friend.
好了 我去拿杯啤酒
Okay, I'm gonna get a beer.
-我给你拿 -我和你一起去
- Let me get it for you. - I'll come with you.
我自己可以 谢谢
Guys, I got it, thanks.
还不错啊
Whoo, look at this.
给你
Here you go.
我说过了 弗兰克 我不会付钱买♥♥冰
I told you, Frank, I'm not paying for ice.
不用钱
It's on me.
真的吗
Really?
反正都开始化了
It's melting.
谢谢你 老兄
Thank you, man. Ah.
给你
Here.
这都是我们自作自受
We brought this on ourselves, you know.
全球变暖
Global warming.
太晚了 做什么都没用了
Nothing to be done. Too late.
什么 要我关掉空调
What, I'm gonna turn my AC off?
如果要做行尸走肉
If I'm a dead man walking,
我也要做个舒服的行尸走肉
I wanna be comfortable.
你知道除了我们 其他区电都恢复供电了吧
You know we're the only ones without power, right?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我表哥正准备去看芝加哥小熊队比赛
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表