My cousin's on his way to the Cubs game.
北区已经有电了
North Side's already got power.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
You fuckin' serious?
哪个台在播小熊队比赛来着
Hey, what's the station for the Cubs game?
什么
The what?
什么傻♥逼♥频道吧 谁知道呢
Jerk-off AM, who knows?
不是 我认真的
No, seriously,
没人知道小熊队比赛在哪个台播吗
no one knows the station for the Cubs game?
-关我们毛事 -红袜队万岁
- The fuck we care? - Go, Sox.
咱们可真单纯 同志们
God bless us, every one.
城市90%的地方都恢复了供电
Power's been restored to 90 percent of the city,
小熊队今晚比赛照常进行
and the Cubs will play tonight as scheduled.
所以除了我们 大家都有电了
So everybody's got power except us?
里格利维尔都来电了
Wrigleyville has power.
去他妈的雅皮士 臭不要脸
Fucking yuppies, what do you expect?
南区永远是排在最后的
South Side's always last in line.
就因为我们是穷♥人♥ 所以没有人在乎我们
So we're the working poor. No one gives a fuck about us.
我们不重要 我们不算数
We don't matter. We don't count.
我不知道你们怎么想的
Well, I don't know about you,
但我受够了总被他们欺负
but I am sick of gettin' fucked.
说得好
Yeah!
不如我们现在就去里格利维尔游♥行♥
I say we march right now to Wrigleyville
去跟他们搞一波事情
and kick every one of their fuckin' asses!
-去他们丫的 -说得好
- Fuck 'em up! - Yeah!
在这么热的天
In this heat?
我们只是住在南区 该死的
We are South Side, God damn it!
-但不意味着可以被你们侮辱 -对
- We are not your bitch! - Yeah!
就是
Fuck yeah.
这种狗屎事情不能再发生了
This shit stops now.
惹不起 南区
My bitch! South Side!
我不去 有五分熟的吗
I'm staying. Any medium rares?
我穿着这么高的高跟鞋他们还想让我到处走吗
If they think I'm walkin' in these damn heels...
天哪
Ooh, man.
-我就要这个了 -这烟真的
- Yeah, I'll take that guy. - That smoke is--
-我得开始打扫了 -好的
- I'm gonna start cleaning up. - All right.
搞什么呢芝加哥
What the fuck, Chicago?
早就应该有电了
Should've had power hours ago!
搞什么呢芝加哥
What the fuck, Chicago?
早就应该有电了
Should've had power hours ago!
搞什么呢芝加哥
What the fuck, Chicago?
早就应该有电了
Should've had power hours ago!
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
现在吗 我们正在搞抗♥议♥游♥行♥呢
Now? We're in the middle of a protest.
是在游♥行♥ 但你又不是南区的
Yeah, but you're not even from the South Side.
我知道
I know.
但是不公正就是不公正
Injustice is injustice.
搞什么呢芝加哥
What the fuck, Chicago?
早就应该有电了
Should've had power hours ago!
搞什么呢芝加哥
What the fuck, Chicago?
早就应该有电了
Should've had power hours ago!
小詹 又是我
Hey, Xan, uh, it's me again.
能不能回我电♥话♥
look, can you call me back?
我知道停电了
Yeah, I know there's the-the power outage and everything,
但说真的 给我回个电♥话♥
but seriously, you know, just...call me back.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
没干嘛 干坐着等人回电
Nothing, just waiting for a fucking phone call.
你把菲奥娜赶出去了
So you threw Fiona out.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
她会暂时住在我和小凯家
Well, she's gonna stay with Kev and me
直到她重新振作起来
until she gets back on her feet.
不 如果她跟你和小凯住一起
No, if she stays with you and Kev,
她就不会振作起来
she won't get back on her feet.
我很担心她 利普
I'm worried about her, Lip.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
那就让她回家住
Then let her back in the damn house.
她得跌入谷底
She needs to hit rock bottom.
谷底
Rock bottom?
她很坚强 利普
She's a strong person, Lip.
我知道你心里清楚
I know you know that.
但即使是最坚强的人也有跌倒的时候
But even the strongest people fall down sometimes.
你跌倒过 我和小凯也跌倒过
You did. I have. Kev has.
我们支撑彼此度过难关
We are here to lift each other up.
好吧 这一套你都听过了 对吧
Okay. You heard all this before, right?
你以为自己去戒酒互助会
You gonna sit there and think just because you're in AA,
就知道所有答案了吗
you have all the answers?
别让菲奥娜住在你家
Don't let Fiona stay with you.
那我算哪门子的朋友
Then what kind of friend would I be?
你想当哪一种朋友
What kind of friend do you wanna be?
每天早上看见她在酒吧喝醉的朋友
The kind that sees her drunk at The Alibi every morning?
看着她失去工作
The kind that-that watches her lose her job
眼看她失去那栋公♥寓♥的朋友
or lose her apartment building?
看着她把车撞个稀巴烂然后进号♥子那种朋友
Watches her wreck her car and go to jail?
那样的话 随便你
You know what? Then go ahead.
给她买♥♥一箱伏特加
All right, buy her a case of vodka.
拿把铲子帮她挖好坟墓
Grab a shovel and help her dig that grave,
因为那可不是朋友所为
'cause that's not a friend.
说明你只是站在旁观者的角度
All right, that's-that's a fuckin' bystander.
-利普 我别无选择 -小维
- Lip, I have to-- - V!
如果你真的爱她
If you really love her
你真把她当朋友
and you really are her friend,
就别让她住在你家
you won't let her stay with you.
我们都是南区人
South Side is where it's at!
会用棒球棒打趴你
Gonna fuck you up with a baseball bat!
我们都是南区人
South Side is where it's at!
会用棒球棒打趴你
Gonna fuck you up with a baseball bat!
我们都是南区人
South Side is where it's at!
会用棒球棒打趴你
Gonna fuck you up with a baseball bat!
我们都是南区人
South Side is where it's at!
会用棒球棒打趴你
Gonna fuck you up with a baseball bat!
快看
Check it out.
-是啊 -电力恢复了
- Yeah. - The power's back.
没错
Yeah.
有电了 宝贝
Oh, yeah. Power, baby.
-早该了 -就是
- About time. - Yeah.
我不知道你们 但我需要喝一杯
I don't know about you all, but I could use a drink.
回艾莱柏酒吧
Back to The Alibi?
谢天谢地 我都快热晕了
Thank God. I'm gonna pass out.
-你说的 -走吧
- You said it. - Here we go.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你们就这样回艾莱柏酒吧吗
You're just gonna go back to The Alibi?
我们仍然是最后被分配到电力的人
We were still the last ones to get power.
这太扯了
That's bullshit.
全城的人都在笑话我们
Come on, the city's laughing at us.
我们去告诉他们 别惹南区
Let's go tell 'em you don't fuck with the South Side.
我们走 快点啊
Let's go. Come on.
再走几个街区就到北区了
It's only a few more blocks to the North Side.
我们在艾莱柏酒吧等你
See you at The Alibi.
你们他妈逗我吗
Are you fuckin' kidding me?
天呐
God.
-宝贝 -刚才走了好远
- Hey, baby. - That was like a long hike.
回来了
Hi.
南区的骄傲
South Side pride.
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
小维 我要喝一杯
V, I need a drink.
-好 喝什么 -伏特加
- Okay, what? - Vodka.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请安静听我说一下
can I have your attention, please?
今天非常美好
Today was a good fuckin' day.
-是很美好 -没错
- It was a good day. - Yeah.
虽然是很热
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表