走吧
Go.
离这儿越远越好
Go as far away from here as you can,
绝对不要回头 好吗
and don't ever look back, okay?
我们永远是你的后盾
We'll always be here for you.
永远
Always.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
抱歉 那个 我
Yeah, uh, sorry. Look, I'll, uh--
我会补回工时的 好吗
I'll make up the hours, all right?
我知道你会的
I know you will.
-她人呢 -在前面
- Where is she? - Out front.
对了 那个"雾都孤儿"还在那儿
Oh, and Oliver Twist is still waiting
等你教他怎么换滤清器
for you to show him how to change a filter.
操
Fuck.
杰森 我马上来
Hey, Jason. I'll be right with you.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - All right.
你们这儿的读物质量太垃圾了
You guys have really shitty reading material in this dump.
你们美容美发店提供的更好是吗
Got a better selection over at the beauty salon?
那是
Hell, yeah.
得紧跟布拉德和安吉丽娜的不了情
Gotta keep up on Brad versus Angie.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是该抱歉
Yeah. You should be.
自从你怀孕后 你就一直找我茬
You've been kicking my ass ever since you got pregnant.
我们认识第一天起我就一直在找你茬
I've been kicking your ass since the first day we met.
我都不知道你为什么喜欢我
I don't know why you like me.
我才不喜欢你
I don't.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你想出去吃点什么吗
Do you want to get something to eat?
好 我...
Yeah, I, uh,
我还有几辆车得修完
I got a couple bikes I need to finish up.
你愿意等吗
Cool to wait?
行
Yeah.
好的
All right.
鲍勃船长餐厅经理手册
你知道永续盘存和定期盘存
You know the difference between perpetual
有什么区别吗
and periodic inventory?
不知道
No idea.
你要清楚每种货物的最低存货水平
You gotta know your par level on every item.
面包黄油 腌菜和蛤蜊
Bread'n'Butter pickles and clams
特别难掌握
are particularly tricky.
操
- - Shit.
-加拉格 -你跑来这里干嘛
- Gallagher! - What are you doing here?
放开我
Get off me.
你以为自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
放开我
Let me go.
你得回去 笨蛋
You're going back, shithead.
等等 你是执法人员吗
Uh, wait, are you law enforcement?
什么
What?
他保释后逃跑了还是怎么的
Did he skip bail or something?
不是 我们是朋友
No. Friend.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你以为你可以毁了自己的生活 然后怪我头上吗
You think you can ruin your life and blame me?
操
Fuck.
-放开我 凯莉 -你就是凯莉啊
- Let me go, Kelly. - Wow, you're Kelly?
你给我回去上学 卡尔
You're going back to school, Carl.
他今晚还能来
Hey, is he gonna be able to work
-上班吗 -可以
- his dinner shift tonight? - Yes!
不能 他刚辞职了
No! He just quit!
这才是真女人
Now that's a woman.
利亚姆从教堂回来了吗
Is Liam back from church yet?
-嗯 -他在哪儿
- Yeah. - Where is he?
在他房♥间里
In his room.
他的房♥间
His room?
利亚姆
Liam!
下午好 黛博拉
Good afternoon, Deborah.
够了 利亚姆
Enough, Liam.
走吧 我们回家
Come on, let's go home.
你有没有注意到我有什么不同
Have you noticed anything unusual about me?
什么
What?
比如我是黑人
Like I'm black?
嗯 我注意到了 你是黑人
Yeah, I've noticed that you're black.
-而你不是 -你想说什么
- And you're not. - Your point?
你从未尝试过让我接触
That you have never made any attempt to surround me
我的文化和种族传统
with my own cultural and racial heritage.
拳王阿里
你知道这些人都是谁吗
Whoa, you know who all these people are?
整个夏天 我每周都有几晚在这儿过夜
I've been sleeping here a couple nights a week all summer,
但家里根本没人发现
and no one even noticed.
还有
Know what else?
汤普森夫人每晚都做晚饭 是真正的食物
Mrs. Thompson cooks dinner every night--real food--
而且我早餐吃的是"幸运符"牌的麦片
and I get Lucky Charms for breakfast.
我可以给你买♥♥"幸运符"麦片
I can buy you Lucky Charms.
你觉得那就够了吗
Is that really enough, you think,
足以让一个自豪的非裔年轻人
for a young, proud man of African descent
在今天的白人至上美国找到自我身份认同
trying to find his identity in today's white America?
这是什么
What's this?
我的需求清单
My list of demands.
达成共识后 我就考虑回家
Once agreed upon, I'll consider coming home.
29样东西那么多
Twenty-nine things?
是46样 后面还有
Forty-six. There's some on the back.
书
Book.
你跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
你女儿让我给她念了
Your daughter's made me read
20遍《好他妈饿的毛毛虫》
The Hungry goddamn Caterpillar like, 20 times.
毛毛虫死了 亲爱的
Caterpillar's dead, honey.
它被踩扁爆浆了
Someone stepped on it and squished it.
利亚姆在汤普森家
So Liam's down at the Thompsons',
说他决定要当黑人
said he's decided he's black and wants us
并要我们做些黑人的事儿
to do a bunch of black shit.
黑人的事儿
Black shit?
他的需求清单
His list of demands.
瞧你呀
Look at you.
我的鞋子
Ow, my shoe.
什么
What?
谢默斯怎么来了
What is Seamus doing here?
德莫普洛斯太太说我们可以
Mrs. Demopoulos said we could borrow him
借用他几周 只要喂饱他就好
for a few weeks, as long as we feed him.
她盆骨受伤期间 他把她照顾得很好
He took great care of her when she broke her hip.
还说他很喜欢帮人用海绵擦澡
Said he loves to give sponge baths.
擦澡吗
Sponge bath?
好啊 谢默斯
Yeah. Come on, Seamus.
我给你打桶热水
Let's get you a bucket of warm water.
我见过他在操场上
I've seen him eat cat feces
吃猫砂盒里的猫屎
out of the sandbox at the playground.
书
Book.
能麻烦你帮我松绑吗
Can you undo my hands, please?
我的手臂都快睡着了
My arm is about to fall asleep.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
你会不会回学校上学
Are you going back to school?
不会
No.
靠 卡尔
Shit, Carl.
别再自怨自艾了 有个男人样好吗
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up.
你没被西点军校录取 那又怎样
So you didn't get into West Point, so what?
反正那些男人不过是一群孬货
Those guys are a bunch of pussies anyway.
去军官训练学校 用传统方法考上军官
Go to OTS. Earn your commission the old-fashioned way,
那就是当一个坚韧不拔的人
by being a tough motherfucker.
你宁愿为谁效力
Who'd you rather serve under?
某个在西点写了篇
Some Westie dipshit
关于拿破仑意大利战役的论文而毕业的混球
who wrote a paper on Napoleon's Italian campaign,
还是与街头飞车党枪战时 纵身钻入轿车底
or Carl Gallagher, who can reload a MAC-10
并同时给冲♥锋♥枪♥重上好子弹的卡尔·加拉格
while diving under an Impala during a drive-by?
正是这样
Exactly.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表