我相信在某些圈子里 你很吃得开
Look, I'm sure in some circles, you're badass,
或吃不开 我不知道
or not. I don't know.
你真的...
You're just...
有点无趣
really not that much fun.
你不喝酒
You don't drink,
总担心一个小姑娘
you're all angsty about some little girl,
而且你床技超烂
and you fuck for shit.
我床技才不烂
I don't fuck for shit.
真的超烂 "鸡"无力
Oh, yeah, no, you fuck for shit.
胡扯 我技术好着呢
Hey, fuck you, I fuck for shit.
你有被你自己操过吗
Have you ever been on the receiving end of your fucking?
没有
No.
所以你怎么知道自己技巧烂不烂
So how would you even know if you fuck for shit?
你不可能知道
You wouldn't.
这也不能怪我
Yeah, well, it's a little difficult to not fuck for shit
站在一堆呕吐物里
when you're standing in a puddle of vomit,
上一个女巨人 谁厉害得起来
you know, fucking some gargantuan woman in a closet.
随你怎么自欺欺人
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.
如果我不如你上过的另外73个伴郎床技好
No, I'm sorry if I wasn't as good as the 73 other best men
那可真是抱歉
you've had sex with, all right?
你确实不如他们
Oh, you weren't.
应该说是差远了
No, not by a long shot.
跟你那次应该是我打过最烂的炮了
That was probably the worst lay I've ever had.
我♥操♥
Jesus.
你就在那里 捅 捅 捅
You were all like, jab, jab, jab.
我根本都没想约你吃晚餐 好吗
I didn't even want to ask you out to dinner, all right?
是布拉德逼我的
Brad made me do it.
我只是想做件好事
I was just trying to be a nice guy.
做好事吗
Nice guy?
那你就该好好操♥我♥
Okay, well, then you should've fucked me good and hard,
那才叫做好事
'cause that would've been a nice guy.
行 祝你幸福 "呕吐王"
You know, have a good life, pukey.
回见 "捅王"
Yeah, see you later, jabby.
尼克
Hey, Nick!
你又要去上厕所吗
You going to the port-a-potty again?
今天都上三次厕所了吧
Third time in the bathroom today?
这不得花个十二三分钟吗 雅各布
What's that, about 12, 13 minutes, Jacob?
你这是怎么了 加拉格
What's the deal with you, Gallagher?
一整天都没去尿尿
You haven't taken a pee break all day.
你说得对
Shit, you're right.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for reminding me.
我这就尿
Gonna go right now.
尿完了
All done.
你在干什么
Whatcha doing?
签贷款文件 拿到伊恩的保释金
Signing the loan paperwork to get Ian's bail money,
我不想听到你的任何评论
and I don't want to hear a word about it.
我不会说的
Not from me.
我带了墨西哥卷饼
I come bearing burritos.
是鸡肉豆子馅吗
Chicken and bean?
你喜欢吃那个吗
Is that what you like?
对
Yes.
那我当然买♥♥的那个
Then of course that's what I got.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我
I will--
那我就接受你的道歉卷饼
I will accept this apology burrito.
-道歉吗 -对
- Apology? - Yeah.
谁让你有两部手♥机♥不告诉我
For keeping it a secret you got two phones.
我还以为你会为擅自翻看我手♥机♥
Oh, and here I thought you were gonna apologize
而向我道歉
for snooping through my phones.
不可能 不存在的
Yeah, no, not a chance.
你跟我妈聊天了吗
Did you talk to my mother?
没 没打来
Nope, never rang.
但手♥机♥不小心掉进厕所了
I did drop it in the toilet, though.
希望没坏
I hope it still works.
我已经解决了您的问题 加拉格下士
Took care of your problem, Corporal Gallagher.
什么问题
What problem is that?
我只想证明我对我们排的忠诚 长官
Just wanted to prove my loyalty to our platoon, sir.
你在说什么 学员
The hell are you talking about, cadet?
卡斯蒂 不必担心 长官
Kassidi. Don't worry, sir.
没人能找到尸体的
Nobody will ever find the body.
我有好消息
I have good news.
我也是 我能拿到保释金了
Me too. I can get the bail money.
我们的罢♥工♥抗♥议♥结束了
Our strike ended.
通过谈判 我们约定了
We were able to negotiate
平等友好 不得虐待的条款
peaceable and non-abusive engagements.
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
我抵押了那栋公♥寓♥ 贷款申请通过了
I got approval to take a loan against my building.
有些施暴者还没有完全理解
Now, some of the bangers are slow to pick up
这到底是什么意思 不过
on what that actually means, but, you know,
他们在那样的环境长大 我也可以理解
with the upbringing they've had, I'm not surprised.
如果我把你保释出来
Listen, if I bail you out,
庭审的时候你会出现吗
are you gonna show up for your trial?
我不知道娚会带我去哪里 菲奥娜
I-I have no idea where Shim's gonna take me, Fiona.
谁
Who?
娚
Shim.
娚是个什么玩意
What the hell is a shim?
我们并不知道上帝是男是女 对吧
I mean, we have no idea if God's a she or a he, do we?
娚
Shim.
懂了
Okay.
女士们先生们
Oh, ladies and gentlemen,
再次感谢各位的配合
uh, thank you again for your cooperation.
我们已经联♥系♥了你们另外的性伙伴
Uh, we've contacted your other sexual partners.
你们中有些人需要找新的瑜伽教练
Uh, some of you are gonna need to find a new yoga instructor.
有几位先生需要找新助理
Couple of you gentlemen are gonna need to look for a new assistant.
不如我每周二四 以及隔一周的周末
What if I stay with Richard every Tuesday, Thursday,
-跟理查德住一起 -完美
- and alternating weekend? - Perfect.
你们要"三人行"了吗
You're gonna become a "Thruple"?
没错 谢了 弗兰克
Yep. Thanks, Frank.
真是太棒了
Aww, that's just great.
走吧 二位
Let's go, boys.
我们终于从鬼门关出来了
So, we made it to the other side.
没想到性病能给人带来这么多幸福
Who knew STDs could bring so much happiness?
加拉格
Hey, Gallagher.
我想谢谢你让我看到
I want to thank you for showing me
我老婆是个多么贱的婊♥子♥
what a raging whore my wife is.
不要这样...
Well, now, come on--
打给我哦 弗兰克
Call me, Frank.
雅各布
Hey, Jacob!
看来今天只有我
Looks like I'm the only one
一次都没去上厕所
who didn't take a pee break today.
看来你别无选择
Guess you have no choice but to pay me
只能付我同样的工资了
the same as the guys.
一小时18美金 谢谢
$18 an hour, please.
好吧
Okay, fine.
下次发工资你就会看到了 夜壶
You'll see it in your next paycheck, Jugs.
谢了
Thanks.
"夜壶"
"Jugs"?
这他妈是个什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表