收养孩子
Yeah, a foster kid.
终于批准了
Finally got approved.
-孩子多大 -12岁
- How old is he? - Twelve.
-他叫圣地亚哥 -我想要个婴儿
- His name is Santiago. - I wanted a baby,
但是等待名单实在太长了
but there was a really long waiting list,
所以先领养一个大点的
so we're gonna get an older one for now.
不过我终于有了一直心心念念的儿子
But I finally get the son I never had.
打打棒球
Little League games.
拳击 给火车分类
Boxing. Tagging trains.
你知道这些事也可以跟女儿一起做的 对吗
You know you can do all that with the girls, right?
有个大点的孩子在身旁挺好的
Be nice to have an older kid around.
是啊 可以帮忙照看我女儿
Yeah, he can help watch the girls.
好主意 我等不及要把
Good idea. I can't wait to leave
自己亲闺女留给一个12岁的路人男孩照看了
my children with some random 12-year-old boy.
小维 他不是12岁的路人男孩
V, he's not some random 12-year-old boy.
他是我们的12岁路人男孩
He's our random 12-year-old boy.
我们需要一个男人窝
We're gonna need a man cave.
桶装啤酒 电视机 酒吧
Beer on tap. TVs. A bar.
那这算什么
What do you call this?
工作
Work.
好吧 要走了 出发吧
All right, we gotta go. Let's hit it.
-祝开心 -黒兹尔 我们会回来的
- Have fun. - Hazel, we will be back.
早餐上了 小伙子们
Breakfast, boys.
有史以来最伟大的战争电影
Greatest war movie of all time.
-不是 -不是 什么意思
- Nope. - No? What do you mean?
种类太多了
There are too many different kinds.
你是说第二次世界大战
Are-are you talking World War II?
还是越南战争 海湾战争
Vietnam? Gulf War?
然后还有是入侵 还是特别行动
And then are you talking invasion, special ops,
还是某场战役
or a specific battle?
潜艇电影还自成一类
Hell, submarine movies are their own category.
好吧 你最喜欢的潜艇...
Okay, what's your favorite submarine--
-《追击赤色十月》 -《红潮风暴》都没它好
- Hunt for Red October. - Over Crimson Tide?
-是 但是《从海底出击》 -等等
- Yes, although Das Boot-- - Hold on--hold--
停车
Stop the truck.
看这些滑板车
Look at all these scooters.
都没上锁
They're not even locked up.
因为这不是属于某个人的
'Cause people don't own them.
大家都可以用
They share them.
大家都可以用
They share them?
是的 付费使用
Yeah, they pay to use them,
然后用完了就随意停在一个地方
and then they leave them wherever when they're done.
真蠢 我可以随便偷走
That's stupid. I could just steal 'em,
到南区卖♥♥了 赚一大笔
sell 'em on the South Side, make a good buck.
车里有GPS跟踪器
It has a GPS tracker in it.
我不用两分钟就能把GPS给拆下来
I can get rid of that in, like, two minutes.
知道我之前拆了多少路捷防盗器吗
You know how many LoJacks I've gotten rid of before?
好吧 真性感
Okay. That's hot.
搞什么呢
What's going on?
准备拆房♥子
Getting ready to knock it down.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这里要建公♥寓♥
Making room for condos.
整个街区都要拆了
Gonna take up the whole block.
不是吧
No shit.
这栋房♥子之前是我的
I used to own this building.
是吗 西尔斯大厦之前还是我的呢
Yeah? I used to own Sears Tower.
太好了 谢谢你买♥♥早餐
Hey. Nice, thanks for getting breakfast.
要是在垒球营
If I was at softball camp right now,
我正在跑圈呢
I'd be running laps.
白♥痴♥一样
Suckers.
你们今天准备干什么
What are you guys up to today?
老样子
Oh, you know, same old, same old:
垃圾食品 大吃大喝 垃圾食品 睡觉
junk food, binge, junk food, nap.
到处逛逛
Uh, run through the sprinkler.
写论文
Work on my essay.
还在看《嗜血法医》吗
Still watching Dexter?
没 看完了
Nah, finished it.
现在在看《老友记》
Now we're on Friends.
不错 下部看什么
Nice, what's next?
到G了 《吉尔莫女孩》
On to G. Gilmore Girls.
梦幻般的生活
I'm living the dream.
有人在吗
Hey, knock-knock.
早上好
Morning.
你好 大美人
Hello, beautiful.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
你们去哪
Where are you going?
不知道 英格丽呢
Uh, don't know. Ingrid?
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
我喜欢惊喜
I love surprises!
利亚姆就是
Liam was one.
我的烟肉蛋汉堡呢
Where's my Egg McMuffin?
弗兰克拿走了
Frank.
怎么回事
What the hell?
操
Fuck.
早上好 多蒂
Morning, Dottie.
你家有电吗
You have power?
早上好 辛克女士
Morning, Ms. Sink.
你家也有电
You have power too?
你是谁
Who's asking?
黛比 街那头的
It's Debbie. From down the street.
管好自己的事
Mind your business.
只有我们家没电
We're the only ones without power.
忘记交电费了吗
We forget to pay the bills?
不知道 通常是菲奥娜交的
I don't know. Fiona pays them.
我打给她
I'll call her.
47万5
$475,000.
麦可斯 你这个混♥蛋♥
Max, you motherfucker.
你把我的房♥子卖♥♥了
You sold my building.
我们很多东西都没库存了
Hey. We are out of a ton of stuff.
鸡蛋 吸管 碎牛肉 薯饼
Eggs, straws, ground beef, hash browns,
西红柿等等
tomatoes, blah, blah, blah.
但我已经订购了 因为我是主动型
But I ordered it, 'cause I take initiative.
今天就会送来
It'll be here today.
还有 制冰机也坏了 但别担心
Also, the ice machine's broken. But don't worry.
我已经搞定了 修理工已经在路上了
I handled it. The guy's on his way.
我很擅长我的工作
I'm good at my job.
说这些因为我爱我的同事们
And I say this 'cause I love my fellow employees,
希望你明天能付给我们薪水
hopefully you're getting our paychecks out tomorrow?
好的 谢谢
Yep. Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好 我累了
Yeah. I'm tired.
美国固体
好了
Okay.
我们到了
We're here.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了 好了
Yep. Ready. Ready.
好的
Okay.
惊喜
Surprise!
在哪儿呢
Where?
我冷冻了我的卵子
I froze my eggs.
它们在这儿
They're in here.
想近距离看看吗
You want to see 'em up close?
是的
Oh, yes.
让我看看我的宝宝们
Let me see my babies.
我这辈子
All my life,
一直想当个妈妈
all I ever wanted was to be a mother.
但是兰迪总是很抗拒
But Randy was always so against it.
甚至连说说都不行
Wouldn't even talk about it.
但我现在有你了
But now I have you.
你给了我第二次机会
You've given me a second chance.
-我有吗 -嗯
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表