我觉得大概三个月吧
凯文和维罗妮卡想知道你最喜欢什么零食
还有你喜欢什么玩具
玩具
我爸跟我和姐姐说过 在美国必须努力干活
否则就会被驱逐出境
你的家人现在在哪
我不知道
没人知道
我们是来避难的
但是我爸被抓到拘留中心了
把我和我姐送到了不同的地方
问问他会不会扔变速球
Ask him if he knows how to throw a changeup.
他和爸爸姐姐一起跨越了边境
He crossed the border with his father and sister.
他们是来避难的 但是被分开了
They were looking for asylum, but they got separated.
现在他不知道他们在哪
And now he doesn't know where they are.
等等 他有家人在这边
Wait, he has family here?
他们害怕被杀害 所以逃到了这里
They come here 'cause they're afraid to be killed.
但现在他是我们的孩子了
Well, he's ours now.
我们签署了文件
We signed the paperwork.
还有 我爱他
And I love him.
我们不能把他留在在这里
We can't keep this kid.
不 我们可以 他是棒球神手
Yes, we can. He has an amazing arm.
他有家人
He has a family.
妈呀
Damn.
这个太好吃了
These are tasty.
我家里就只有什锦干果和橘子
All we ever had at my house was trail mix and oranges.
我可以再来一杯啤酒吗
Can I have another beer?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
该死 为什么这么热
Damn. Why are these warm?
一档 调到五档才对嘛
One? It's supposed to be at five.
靠
What the fuck?
我已经把GPS取出来了
You know, I got the GPS out of this thing,
但还是没用
but it still won't work.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
-怎么了 -他们的网站上说
- What's up? - Their website says
如果你给滑板车充电
that if you recharge the scooters,
-他们会给你钱 -多少钱
- they'll pay you. - How much?
一辆滑板车是五块到二十块
Uh, between five and 20 a scooter?
-一辆滑板车 -怎么了
- Per scooter? - What?
-天呐 -你只需要报名就行
- Holy shit. - All you gotta do is sign up.
前提是你得找到很多辆滑板车
And find a bunch of them bitches, though.
我能帮你
I can help you.
你们俩处得怎么样
How you two doing?
不错
Fine.
是吗
Yeah?
你呢 你怎么样
How 'bout you? How you doing?
不错
Great.
好吧
Okay.
我们能上楼谈谈吗
Hey, could I talk to you upstairs?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好了 你想干嘛 弗兰克
All right, what do you want, Frank?
凯莉很漂亮
Kelly seems nice.
但她有点悲伤
A little sad.
是的 但她并不悲伤
Yeah, well, she's not sad.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我看出了她空虚的眼神
I recognize that vacant stare.
我见过的女人多了去了 卡尔
I've known a lot of women, Carl.
女人如果欲求不满就是那种眼神
And that woman is not getting what she wants in bed.
闭嘴 弗兰克
Shut up, Frank.
你知道是怎么回事 她想做♥爱♥
You know what it is. She wants sex.
她想一天做十次
Ten times a day.
而不是吃零食聊天
Not fucking snack time.
有个加拉格的样子好吗 看在上帝的份上
Act like a Gallagher, for the love of God.
我无论什么时候在任何地方都能做
Okay, I can have sex anytime, anywhere.
扯淡
Oh, bullshit.
我用二十块钱打赌
I got 20 bucks that says
你没法在浴室做
you can't go in that bathroom--
这是一百块
That's a hundred.
该死
Holy crap.
我用二十打赌
Well, 20 of it says
你没法在三分钟之内
you can't go in that bathroom right now
到浴室里撸一发
and rub one out in under three minutes.
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
如果楼下那个女人喊着"上我"
If that woman downstairs yells, "Jump,"
你最好回答说"硬不硬"
you better answer, "How hard?"
一百块我就干
Make it a hundred.
不 二十块
No. The bet's 20.
别 等等 好吧 好吧
No, wait. Fine. Fine.
好吧 行
Fine. Okay. Fine.
听你的 老天爷
It's all right. Jesus Christ.
一百块
A hundred.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
你得向我证明啊
I gotta have proof.
不然你想让我进去看着你撸吗
You want me to come in there with you and watch?
三分钟之内
Under three minutes.
-不能用润滑油和唾液 -没问题
- No lube, no saliva. - No problem.
卡尔 记得有一次
Hey, Carl. Remember the time
我们撞见金吉姑妈 还看到了她的奶头吗
we walked in on Aunt Ginger and saw her tits?
弗兰克 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Hey, Frank. Shut the fuck up.
它们像什么
Were they something?
就像总在自然频道看到的
Been watching this thing on the, uh, nature channel
河马的那玩意 它们的蛋蛋
about hippopotamuses, their balls--
够了 够了 你这是作弊
All right, all right. That's just cheating.
他们的鸡♥巴♥怕是有60厘米长
Their dicks are about two feet long.
还有点粉红色
Sorta pink.
细长的粉红色小东西
Slimy pink things.
好大的蛋吊在上面
Big bulbous head on it.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, if I can...
请大家看我这边一下
have your attention, please.
这罐子里装满了
This is a jar
我从桌子底下
full of gum
刮下来的口香糖
from under the tables.
很美味吧
Yeah. Yummy.
我这是在怪你们吗
Is this a reprimand?
不是
No.
我是一个有趣的人
I'm a fun person.
我想玩点好玩的 所以
I like to have fun. So...
谁能猜出这个罐子里有多少个口香糖
whoever can correctly guess how many pieces of chewing gum
可以奖励12瓶啤酒
are in this jar wins a 12-pack.
我们会把这个罐子传递下去
We will pass the jar around.
你们可以写下你们的猜测
You can write down your guesses
然后交给服务员
and hand 'em in to your server.
还是11瓶吧
An 11-pack.
你明天晚上或许还能再多做一份工
You could get another shift tomorrow night, maybe.
-但愿 -小黛
- I hope so. - Hey, Debs.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
如果需要的话 我还可以给你 知道吗
Yeah, I can get you more if you need, all right?
-你好 法哈德 -你好 兄弟
- What's up, Farhad? - What's up, man?
-这是法哈德 -"不在乎哈德"
- This is Farhad. - Don't-care-had.
很高兴见到你 我得回家了
Nice to meet you. And I'm going home.
好的 再见
All right, I'll see you later.
-谢了 小黛 -再见
- Thanks, Debs. - See you guys.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
这里还行 是吧
I mean, this could work, right?
当你说地下室的时候
You know, when you said basement,
我想的是"只有连环杀手或者14岁的小孩
I was like, "The only people who live in basements
才住地下室"
are serial killers or 14-year-olds."
这比我想象中的更糟糕
This is way worse.
闻起来像是什么东西死在这里了一样
Smells like something died down here.
没错 死在这里的东西还挺多的
Oh, yeah. Lots of things died down here.
孩子吗
Were they babies?
不 狗
No. Dogs.
这儿以前还是个流浪营吗
Was this also a homeless encampment?
算吧
Kinda.
行吧 《沉默的羔羊》是在这儿拍的吧
Okay, was Silence of the Lambs filmed down here?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表