要我陪你去吗
You need company?
我可以翘几小时班
Could maybe get off work for a few hours.
不用了 已经敲定是轻罪了
No, I'm good. They knocked it down to a misdemeanor.
弗兰克有跟你说他需要六个月才能恢复吗
Did Frank tell you his recovery could take six months?
-六个月 -是的
- Six months? - Yeah.
今早他要我给他做海绵擦洗浴
This morning, he asked me to give him a sponge bath.
什么感觉
What was that like?
我没同意
Well, I didn't do it.
天呐 我会做好几年噩梦的
Jesus, I'd have nightmares for years.
黛比安排的时间表挺不错
Schedule Debbie made is working out okay. You know,
分工明确
spreading the load around.
他就像个瘫在沙发上的140斤巨婴
It's like having a 160-pound baby on the couch.
对了 他的便盆里还有
Oh, and there's a massive dump
一大坨屎
waiting down there in his bedpan.
原来这味是那玩意传出来的
That's what I've been smelling?
要不我们给他用成人尿布 行吗
Well, we could get him adult diapers, right?
你愿意在换尿布时
You want to be the one
用热毛巾给他擦
wiping the shit out of his pubic hair
沾在阴毛上的屎吗
with a warm washcloth during diaper changes?
可以吃止疼药了
Oxy?
天呐 什么味儿
Oh, Christ. What's that smell?
便盆的味
Bedpan.
该谁了
Whose shift is it?
卡尔
Carl.
-日狗了 -你们俩今早去打劫卖♥♥酒商店了吗
- Fuck me. - Did you two hold up a liquor store this morning?
是黛比吗
Is that Debbie?
是
Yes.
止疼药
Oxy!
再过半小时才能吃 弗兰克
Not for another half-hour, Frank.
我现在就要
I need it now.
吃太多止疼药 会便秘的
Take too much Oxy, it's gonna make you constipated.
目前还没有
It hasn't happened yet.
我去 他都吃了些什么
Christ, what did he eat?
好了 下一片八小时后才能吃了 弗兰克
Okay, last one for eight hours, Frank.
好好享受吧
Better enjoy it.
两片 给我两片
Then two. Give me two.
-不行 你只能吃一片 弗兰克 -两片
- Nope, you're only allowed one, Frank. - Two!
-一片不管用 -抱歉 弗兰克
- I won't make it on one. - Sorry, Frank.
怎么样
So?
有什么对付弗兰克的招吗
Frank. Any ideas?
我们没什么别的选择
It's not like we have that many options.
又不能给他下药 把他扔到某座桥下去
Can't, like, drug him and dump him under a bridge.
-为什么不行 -会被抓进去坐牢的
- Why not? - We could do real time.
虐待老人
Elder abuse.
不会 陪审团不会判我们有罪的
Nah, no jury would convict.
我们可以重新给他登记为残疾人
We can get him back on disability.
让国家请个人照顾他
You know? Get the state to hire somebody to help him.
可能要几个月
That could take months.
果汁呢 我要喝果汁
Juice? I need juice.
我们在开家庭会议 弗兰克
We're having a family meeting, Frank!
什么事
About what?
讨论你这个倒霉货
About your sorry ass!
等下 他不是还有那个兰迪给他的钱吗
Hey, wait. Doesn't he still have money from that Randy guy?
-谁 -英格丽的前夫
- Who? - Ingrid's ex.
他给了弗兰克一笔钱 要他远离英格丽
He paid Frank to stay away from her.
兰迪的钱已经没了
No Randy money left.
那么多钱你不可能这么快就花完了
You couldn't have possibly spent it already.
都没了 一个子儿也不剩
All gone. No money.
那他卖♥♥毒品的钱呢
What about the cash that he made on that drug deal?
那是我的雨天基金[应急基金]
It's my rainy day fund.
现在他妈已经是季风天了 弗兰克
Yeah, and this is a goddamn monsoon, Frank.
我打电♥话♥问问
I'll call around and, uh,
请个住家护工要多少钱
see how much a home healthcare worker costs.
我来打吧
I got it.
不要紧
Oh, I don't mind.
没事 我来吧
No worries. I'm on it.
我不需要护工
I don't need a healthcare worker.
不 你很需要
Yes, you do.
现在是体现亲情的时刻
Times like these were made for families
在所爱之人需要照顾时给予呵护
caring for loved ones in their time of need.
没人爱你 弗兰克
Nobody loves you, Frank.
昨晚有人看见利亚姆了吗
Hey, um, anybody see Liam last night?
我见着了 他和弗兰克一起坐在沙发上看电视
Yeah, he was watching TV on the sofa with Frank.
-他在这儿睡觉了吗 -可能吧
- He sleep here? - I think so.
我没给他盖被子什么的
I didn't tuck him in or anything.
你的便盆回来了
Here's your bedpan back.
等换人来倒之前 你别用了
Don't use it again till someone else can get it.
一会去互助会吗
Catch a meeting later?
我今天打算去一次戒酒家庭互助会
I think I'm gonna do an Al-Anon meeting again today.
好吧 如果你觉得有用的话告诉我们
All right, well, let us know if you think it's worthwhile.
我们可以把它变成一个
We could turn it into a fun-filled activity
全家娱乐活动
for the whole family.
卡尔 需要我给你炒几个鸡蛋吗
Carl, you want me to make you some eggs?
谢了 但我早上吃麦片和咖啡
Thanks, but I have coffee and cereal in the morning.
黛比 吃炒鸡蛋吗
Debbie, scrambled eggs?
我喝咖啡
Coffee for me.
让一下
Excuse me.
又是凯莉吗
Kelly again?
是的
Yeah.
接下来你什么打算
So, what are your plans?
我要去参加戒酒家庭互助会
Uh, well, I'ma go to that, uh, Al-Anon meeting...
不 我不是说今天
No, not today.
我是说你对未来的计划
For the future.
我 不知道
I... I don't know.
我还没认真想过
I-I haven't really thought about it.
弗兰妮需要张真正的床
Franny needs a real bed.
婴儿床不够她睡了
She's too big for her crib now,
我的房♥间又放不下两张床
and my room doesn't have enough space for two beds,
所以我在想 能不能你去睡我房♥间
so I was thinking that you could take my room
我跟弗兰妮换到你原先的房♥间
and Franny and I could take your old room.
没问题
Sure.
那我先去把弗兰妮叫醒了
Well, I'm gonna go wake up Franny.
白天睡太久
Keep her up there too long,
晚上她就不想睡觉了
she won't be able to sleep at night.
小凯
Oh, Kev?
凯文
Kevin?
怎么
Yeah.
-你还没到吗 -没有
- You still haven't... - No.
多久了
How long?
47分钟
47 minutes.
宝贝
Oh, baby!
真是太棒了
This is so fantastic.
是的 太棒了 宝贝
Oh, yeah, it's wonderful, baby.
我真为你感到高兴 宝贝
And I am so happy for you, baby.
好开心 好爽
Oh, happy, happy!
但所有美好的事物终将结束
But all good things must come to an end.
赶紧结束 就现在 凯文
Come to an end, now, Kevin.
你不想挑战一下一小时吗
You don't want to try for 60 minutes?
不想 马上结束
Nope. Now.
给我的蛋蛋来一下那个
Do that thing with my balls.
好
Okay.
这个吗
This?
不不不 另外那个
No, no, no. The other thing.
-这样吗 -对
- This? - Yes.
就这样
Yes!
就这样
Yes!
爽
Oh!
好爽
Oh.
凯文
Kevin.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表