Yes, it was hot,
虽然我们没有电
yes, we had no electricity,
虽然 我的蛋蛋很疼
and yes, I had a very painful testicle
肿得有排球那么大
that was the size of a volleyball.
说得好
Hear, hear.
但是今天 我们找到了南区真正的力量
But today we found the true power of the South Side.
-说得好 -没错
- Hear, hear. - Yeah.
不用工作 一醉方休 痛快玩乐
No work. Get drunk. Have fun.
现在你们知道我每天过着怎样的生活
Now you know what it's like to be me.
敬史上最伟大的一天
Here's to the greatest day ever.
南区万岁
The South Side!
南区万岁
The South Side!
操♥你♥妈♥的 你们这群孬种
Fuck you, you fuckin' pussies!
你们总是逼逼个不停
You fuckin' never stop talking
说南区有多坚强
about how tough the South Side is,
我们如何努力生存
how we survive.
说什么不能惹南区
How you don't fuck with the South Side.
但你们根本屁都不做
And then you fucking do nothing!
老天
God.
我感到真丢人
I am fuckin' embarrassed.
我们嘴上说得好听
You know, we talk a big game,
但实际上毫无作为
but we don't actually do shit.
我们过着底层生活 都是活该
We get exactly what we deserve.
所以操♥你♥妈♥ 你们都去死吧
So fuck you. Fuck all of you.
淡定点 亲爱的
Take it easy, sweetheart.
貌似某人需要在南区好好挨顿操
Sounds like somebody needs to get fucked on the South Side.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你个贱逼
Fuck you, you fuckin' cunt!
好啦好啦 有人火气很大嘛
All right, okay, somebody's a little bit fired up.
你没事吧
You okay?
受够了那些胡说八道
Fucking tired of that bullshit.
我懂
I get it. I know.
我懂的
I get it.
真的 我懂
Hey, I get it.
我跟小凯商量过了
So I, um... I was talking to Kev,
我们要照顾两个女儿什么的
and with the girls and everything,
现在让你借住我们家
it's just a little too much right now
实在不太方便
having you stay with us.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm really sorry.
真的
I am.
小维
V...
没关系的
it's not a big deal.
真的吗 算了
Really? You know, no.
-我再想办法 -说真的 没事
- I'm gonna talk-- - Seriously, yeah.
没关系 我完全理解
It's okay. I totally get it.
我理解
I understand.
好
All right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得赶紧送她去洗澡 累死我了
I gotta get this one into the bathtub. Pee-yew!
好的 我晚点发短♥信♥给你
Okay, I'll text you later.
成
Cool.
要喝啤酒吗
Hey, you want a beer?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你在跟我妹上♥床♥吗
Are you fucking my sister?
疯了吧你
You're insane.
是吗
Am I?
卡尔 我和黛比是朋友
Carl, Debbie and I are friends.
你想多了
You're overthinking it.
我想多什么了 什么让我想多了
Overthinking what? What am I overthinking?
我们分手吧
I think we should break up.
怎么 因为你爱的是我妹吗
Why, 'cause you love my sister?
不 因为你太粘人了
No, because you're too clingy.
别闹了 黛比她比我还粘人
Oh, come on, Debbie's clingier than I am.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
够了 我走了
That's it, I am leaving.
我挺喜欢你的卡尔 但你♥他♥妈♥到底在干什么
You know, I like you, Carl, but seriously, what the fuck?
别这样
Oh, come on.
等你没这么饥渴时 再打给我
Call me when you're not so needy.
行 那你走吧
All right, see ya.
我就知道
That's what I thought.
你这是什么语气
What-what do you mean, "Oh"?
闭嘴
Shut up.
利普
Lip!
小詹打给你了吗
Uh, did Xan call?
打了
Yeah.
刚才通过电♥话♥了
Yeah, a little while ago.
-你要去哪里 -我想砸点东西
- Where you going? - I feel like breaking shit.
看来小詹没事
So Xan's okay.
-对 -挺好的
- Yeah. - Good.
你听好 我这一辈子绝对不需要
Here's the deal: the last thing I need in my life
一个男人对我指手画脚
is a man telling me what to do.
我真的一点儿不在乎你怎么想
I really don't give a shit about what you think,
但是我能理解
but I do understand
你对这件事可能有一些感觉
that you might have some feelings about this.
但我要跟你说清楚 你没有投票权
But I want to be clear: you do not get a vote.
我没有投票权
I don't get a vote,
一张都没有吗
like, not even one?
有一张吧
One.
总共一百张 99张都是我的
Out of 100. I get the other 99.
如果我们不适合彼此呢
What if we're not meant to be together?
那就分手
Then we break up.
要是孩子得了唐氏综合征怎么办
What if the baby has, like, Down syndrome or something?
我会帮你照顾它
I'll help you take care of it.
我很年轻就会死 所以
I'm gonna die at a young age, so...
我还会在
I'll still be here.
要是你被公交撞了呢
Yeah, well, what if you get hit by a bus?
好吧 也许会这样
All right, look, maybe I will.
我们并不知道将来会发生什么
All right, we don't know what's gonna happen,
但如果你决定留下孩子
but if you decide to have this baby,
我想确保它个有父亲
I want to make damn sure it has a father.
好
Okay.
我懂你意思
I hear you.
好
Okay.
我们要不要买♥♥本书
Should we, like, get one of those books,
《孕期指南》之类的
What to Expect When You're Pregnant or whatever?
你要是不打算继续怀孕就不用买♥♥
Not if you're not gonna be pregnant.
你还想继续吗
Are you gonna be pregnant?
我不知道
I have no idea.
而且孩子要叫什么名字
What would I even name it?
说不好 孩子是男是女
I don't know, we talking a boy or a girl?
不知道 假如是男孩呢
I don't know, like... pretend it's a boy.
汉波恩[杂耍演员]Hambone.
什么 不行
What? No.
大鸟
Bird?
谁会给孩子起名叫大鸟
Who the hell names their kid Bird?
查理·帕克的父母
Charlie Parker's parents.
不 那是绰号♥
No, that was a nickname.
因为他喜欢吃鸡肉
It was 'cause he liked chicken.
我第一次听说
Oh, didn't know that.
威尔莫斯
Uh, Wilmoth?
我去
Jesus.
怎么了
What?
这些是我听过最烂的名字
These are the worst names I ever heard.
我收回
I take it back.
我不打算照顾我们的孩子了 好吧
I will not be there for our child, all right?
好了 能不能先别聊这事了
Okay, can we just not talk about it anymore?
我们能不能假装没这回事
Can we, like, pretend it's not happening
也许它就会 消失
and maybe it'll just... go away?
好 听你的
Yeah, all right.
行了 我快饿死了
All right, I'm fucking starving.
我要吃东西
I need food.
好 你喜欢吃鲜虾爆米花吗
Yeah, you, uh... you like popcorn shrimp?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表