听上去不错
I don't hate it.
我们需要一个代言人
We need to build our campaign
帮我们宣传
around the search of a spokesperson.
没有广♥告♥ 没有媒体导向
No advertisements, no media bias,
仅靠口口相传
just Millennial word of mouth.
真实才是关键
Authenticity is key.
流浪汉的王者
The "Hoboiest" of all hobos...
流浪疯汉王
the Hobo Loco Man.
"流浪疯汉王"
"Hobo Loco Man."
你从哪里找来的这小孩 能给我吗
Hey, where'd you get this kid? Can I have him?
滚一边儿去 他是我们的孩子
Back off. He's our kid.
乔治 都有什么货
Hey, George. What we got?
平常那些 外加
Uh, the usual. Plus...
巴克曼免费送了这东西
Bachman's sending over complimentary cases
给酒吧做测试用
of this stuff for bars to test.
流浪疯汉
"Hobo Loco"?
很要命 在卡车上试喝了点
It's deadly. Sampled some in the truck.
直接就在巷子里拉稀了
Had to take a water shit in the alley,
劲儿太大了
it tore through me so fast.
他们正在举办竞赛
They're running a contest to see
看是否有人能用它做出鸡尾酒
if anybody can create cocktails with it
让它变好喝
to mask the taste.
获胜的酒吧可以在比赛期间
Winning bar gets social-media exposure
在社交媒体曝光
during the Hobo Loco Man contest.
传♥单♥在箱子里
Flyers for it are in the box.
-再见 -再见
- See yous. - See you.
我们得去印第安纳州
We're going to Indiana,
凯文 这样才是对的
Kevin. It's the right thing to do.
你为什么要把我的孩子从我身边带走
Why are you trying to take my kid away from me?
让圣地亚哥和家人团聚是你的主意
Reuniting Santiago with his real family was your idea.
我当时还没有看到他的投球技术
Well, I hadn't seen his knuckleball when I said that.
他们本来要跟在印第安纳州的叔叔生活
They were gonna go live with his uncle in Indiana
只是后来被政♥府♥拘留后分开了
before they were detained by the government and split up.
我们去加里市 找到他的叔叔
We go to Gary, find the uncle.
怎么在印第安纳州加里市
How are we gonna find
找一个根本不认识的危地马拉人
some random Guatemalan guy in Gary, Indiana?
我在网上搜过
I did a web search--
"在印第安纳州加里市哪能找到非法移♥民♥"
"Where to find illegal immigrants, Gary, Indiana."
我做了一整张列表
Got a whole list of places.
我们甚至都不知道他长什么样子
We don't even know what he looks like!
看后面
On the back.
爸爸和何塞
"Papa 'Y' Tro Jose."
你从哪儿拿到的
Where'd you get this?
我可能趁桑迪亚哥睡着的时候
I may have gone through Santiago's stuff
-翻了翻他的东西 -小维
- while he was sleeping. - Aw, V.
妈妈本来就应该检查儿子的物品
Moms are supposed to go through their son's stuff--
没收他们的色情杂♥志♥和大♥麻♥
get rid of their porn and weed.
听到了吗 你已经在做妈妈做的事了
Hear that? You're already doing mom shit.
你想留下他 对不对
You want to keep him, right?
小凯
Kev.
好吧 行 我们去加里市
All right, fine. We'll go to Gary.
上帝 天啊
Oh! Lord, Jesus!
没想到你能赶回来 孩子
Didn't think you were gonna make it, son.
我也没想到 先生
I didn't either, sir.
我正巧在冲绳
Caught a break with an Air Force transport
遇到了军用运输机
out of Okinawa,
然后从西雅图搭乘商用机回来的
then hopped a commercial from Seattle.
天啊
Good God.
利普 你知道布恩是战争英雄吧
Hey, Lip, you know Boone's a war hero, right?
把三个阿♥拉♥伯佬
Pulled three towelheads
从摩苏尔一幢着火的大楼里救了出来
out of a burning building in Mosul.
只救了一个
Just one.
怎么 你没救成另外两个吗
Oh, you couldn't grab the other two?
用子弹打死了另外两个
Buried bullets in the other two.
他们是ISIS恐怖组织 所以他杀了他们
They were ISIS, so he shot 'em.
因杀伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥获得了勋章
Got a medal for haji-murdering.
想当场给他深喉吗 科莉
Want to choke on his dick right here, Cory?
你不可能得到所有人 自私的婊♥子♥
You can't have everybody, you selfish bitch.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是利普 你是...
Lip. And you are...
-布恩 -布恩 对
- Boone! - Boone, right.
布恩是塔米的男朋友
Boone's Tami's boyfriend.
曾经是
Was.
很久以前
A long time ago.
没有那么久
Ah, it wasn't that long ago.
随便吧 反正你们俩肯定要结婚的
Whatever. You know you two are gonna get married.
好了 勇士们
Okay, troops!
准备买♥♥单 然后为了癌症开始义跑吧
Let's pay our tab and run for cancer.
哥们 你早就知道这人吗
Hey, man. You know about this guy?
如果我说知道 我会有麻烦吗
If I say yes, am I in trouble?
-是的 -那么我不知道
- Yes. - Then, no.
制♥作♥出最好鸡尾酒的酒吧
The bar that creates the best new cocktail
可以在流浪疯汉王比赛中得到媒体曝光
gets to be mentioned in the Hobo Loco Man competition.
"流浪疯汉王"
"Hobo Loco Man"?
名字不是我起的 科密特
I didn't make the name up, Kermit.
就是一些扯淡的宣传手段 我不知道
It's some advertising bullshit. I don't know.
-但听起来很酷 -好的 谢谢
- But it sounds cool. - All right, thanks.
黒兹尔已经在来的路上了
Hazel is on her way,
黛比说她来照看圣地亚哥 所以...
and Debbie said she'll watch Santiago, so...
你们为什么不带上他
Why don't you bring him with?
就说你们正在找他的叔叔
Tell him you're looking for his uncle?
我们不想让他燃起希望
We don't want to get his hopes up.
圣地亚哥
Hey, Santiago?
孩子 你不用这样
Buddy, you don't have to do that.
不不不
No. No, no, no--
不 需要...
no n-necesito...
该死 我得赶紧学点西班牙语了
Shit, I really got to learn some Spanish.
这杯叫勇敢流浪汉
So here what we got is the Hoborita.
一茶匙流浪疯汉 很多青柠汁
It's a teaspoon of Hobo Loco, shit-ton of lime juice,
还混合了些玛格丽特酒
and some margarita mix.
这是肠道冲洗弹
This is the Napalm Gut Rinse.
半杯流浪疯汉
Half a shot of Hobo Loco
一杯半的蔓越莓汁
and a cup and a half of cranberry juice.
这个 是我刚刚制♥作♥的
And here, what I just made...
一整杯流浪疯汉
a full shot of Hobo Loco
和四盎司百利甜酒
and four ounces... of Baileys.
名字叫什么
What do you call that?
死亡
Death.
干杯
Bottoms up.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
感觉都辣到眼球了
I can feel it in my eyeballs.
好吧
Okay.
给大家来一轮最好的酒 凯文
Hey, a round of your best stuff for everybody, Kev-o!
英格丽怀上我的孩子了
Ingrid and I are pregnant.
真的吗
No way!
是啊
Yeah.
-来 尝尝 -是真的 太谢谢你了
- Here, try that. - It's true. Thank you so much.
除此之外
And not only that...
我们还打算
We are gonna...
打算办个... 这味道真好
We are having a, uh-- That's really good.
能再来一杯吗
Can I get... ...another one of those?
我们打算办个产前派对 你们都可以来
We are having a baby shower, and you're all invited.
-什么时候 -就现在
- When? - Now!
就在这里 不用准备礼物 我们收现金
Here. No gifts. We'll take money.
我先替三个未出生的孩子谢谢你们了
And our three unborn children thank you in advance.
三胞胎
Triplets?
六胞胎
Sextuplets.
我的妈 那是七个孩子吗
Holy shit, is that, like, seven?
-六个 -不不不
- Six. - No, no, no, no, no.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表