可能也算不上厉害
I'm not sure it was that impressive.
弄到钱了吗
Hey. You got our money?
嗯 给 今天拿到的现金
Yeah, here. Some cash from today.
-菲奥娜 你还欠我们 -我会弄来的
- Uh, Fiona, you still owe us-- - I'll get it.
淡定
Calm down.
我们怀孕了
We're pregnant,
我们在躲一个朝鲜生殖专科医生
and we're hiding from a North Korean fertility specialist,
腾出空间 我的诊所家庭
so make room, my practice family.
我们要搬进来了
We are moving in.
你说什么
I'm sorry, y-you're what, now?
我们在躲一个朝鲜生殖专科医生
We're hiding from a North Korean fertility specialist.
-不 -你怀孕了
- No... - You're pregnant?
-没错 -怀了六个孩子
- Correct! - With six kids!
-好棒 -真可笑
- Yay. - Oh, that's hysterical.
这有什么好笑的
W-why is that funny?
你要怎么养他们
Oh, uh, how are you gonna support them?
等等 你是说我没法抚养六个孩子
Hold on, you're saying I can't support six kids?
-是的 -肯定不行
- No. - Absolutely not.
我第一次有孩子时就抚养了你们六个
I supported the six of you the first time.
你第一次时没有抚养我们任何一个人
You didn't support one of us the first time.
我要是没抚养你们 那你们怎么这么有出息
If I didn't support you, how did you turn out so well?
破产同时易怒
Bankrupt with anger issues?
康复中的酒鬼
Recovering alcoholic.
性向困惑的少女妈妈
Sexually confused teen mom.
军事变♥态♥
Military psychopath.
还有别忘了纵火犯
And let's not forget about the arsonist felon.
好吧 但利亚姆挺好的
Okay, but Liam is turning out okay.
那天晚上利亚姆半夜醒来叫着
Liam woke up the other night screaming,
"别让我和弗兰克待一起"
"Don't leave me with Frank!"
至少你们还活着
Well, you're alive.
你知道有多少家长会杀死他们的孩子吗
Do you know how many parents murder their children?
但你们都长成了有巨大缺陷的人
But you all have blossomed into massively flawed humans
因为我容许了你们
because I allowed you.
你不要客气 英格丽
You--you make yourself at home, Ingrid.
你去哪儿
Oh, where are you going?
去证明这群可悲的不孝子女是错的
To prove this sorry lot of spilled seed wrong.
你们该为自己和你们父亲说话的方式感到羞耻
You all should be ashamed for talking to your father that way.
你们能给我把剪刀吗
But could you get me some scissors...
还有胶水和一些杂♥志♥
glue, a-and some magazines?
我想开始做我的梦想板
I'd like to begin my vision board.
安全剪刀 不要太锋利
Oh, safety scissors. Nothing too sharp.
我的药效好像退了
I think my medication's wearing off.
修墙
出一份力 帮助修建边境墙
Step right up and help build a border wall.
一块砖一美元
A buck a brick.
让非法移♥民♥进不了南区
Keep illegals out of the South Side.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不 -谢谢
- No. - Thank you.
谢谢让美国再次伟大
Thanks for making America great again.
-拜托不要 -谢谢
- Por favor, no. - Thank you.
一群蠢货
干♥死♥他们 小子
谢谢
Thank you.
我赌这里面肯定全是非法移♥民♥的墨西哥人
I'll bet you this place is chock-full of illegal Mexicans.
何塞叔叔是危地马拉人
Uncle Jose is Guatemalan.
我们不该去那边危地马拉人的地盘吗
Shouldn't we go to the Guatemalan place down the street?
这边完了就去
We'll go there next.
这里有巧克力酱冰淇淋塔可饼
This place has chocolate-dipped ice cream tacos.
边境墙
你好
Hola.
我想要一份巧克力酱塔可饼
Necesito uno "Chocolate"-dipped taco.
-两份 -两份巧克力酱塔可饼
- Dos. - Dos "Chocolate"-dipped tacos.
还有 你见过右边这人吗
And also...have you seen this man on the right?
他叫何塞·戈麦斯
His name is Jose Gomez.
他侄儿圣地亚哥在我们这 他是非法移♥民♥
We have his nephew Santiago. He's illegal.
何塞 你是非法移♥民♥吗 这些人在找你
Yo, Jose, are you illegal? These guys are looking for you.
该死 小凯 是他
Shit, Kev! It's him!
我们没有恶意 何塞 何塞
We come in peace, Jose! Jose!
等等 等等
Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait!
不要 不要 等等
No, no, no, no! Wait, wait!
-别开枪 别开枪 -站住 趴在地上
- Don't shoot, don't shoot! - Freeze! On the ground!
别起来
Stay down.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
这是你第一次拳击
So is this your first time boxing?
拳击 是的 揍人 不是
Uh, boxing? Yeah. Throwing a punch? No.
我是南区的人 所以
I'm South Side, so...
-南区哪儿 -北华♥莱♥士♥大街
- Where about? - North Wallace.
我在霍曼大道和莱纳德街交汇处的角落长大
Grew up on the corner of Homan and Leonard.
那栋呕吐物颜色的房♥子
The puke-colored house?
粪便颜色的房♥子 没错
The shit-colored house, yes.
你的左手腕 看着有点萎缩
Um, your left wrist, it looks a little atrophied.
嗯 前段时间骨折了
Uh, yeah, I-I broke it a while ago.
-什么时候取下的夹板 -今早
- When'd you get the cast off? - This morning?
然后你决定第一件事就是来拳击
And you decided boxing was the best first thing to do.
毕竟是南区长大的
Well, South Side, so...
嗯 那我希望你先体会一下挥拳的感觉
Yeah. So what I want you to do is just mark through on your punches
别全力打出来
and don't throw any of them full force.
-好 -场上见
- All right. - I'll see you in there.
-你的酒 -多谢
- Booze for you. - Oh, thank you.
你就别喝酒了
No booze for you.
今天跑得不错 哥们
Um...that was a good effort today, man.
没伤感情吧
You know, no hard feelings, though, all right?
没什么
Yeah, no sweat.
为抗癌而跑 人人都是赢家 对吧
Everyone wins when you're running for cancer, right?
当然
Sure, sure.
布恩
Boone.
我的酒呢
Where's my drink?
来了
Yes.
我觉得他真的喜欢你
I think he really likes you.
我超级招人喜欢
I'm extremely likeable.
那么说
So, um...
他今晚住哪
where's he staying tonight?
我觉得他会和我一起住
I think he's staying with me.
是吗
Is he?
我是说 这是惊喜来访
I mean, it was a surprise.
我不能让他跟科莉住一起
I can't have him stay with Cory.
她能把他生吞活剥了
She'd eat him alive.
也是
Right.
怎么 这有什么大不了的吗
What, is this a big deal?
没有 完全没有
No. Uh, no, not at all.
-棒 -好球
- Yes! - Nice shot.
布恩 就剩咱俩了
Boone, you and me in the finals.
来较量吧
Let's do it.
好了 用框子摆好 你开球
All right, rack 'em. You break.
看起来你处理得很好
You seem to be handling this all pretty well.
是啊 为什么我会处理不好呢
Yeah, why shouldn't I be?
因为上次他休假时在我的客房♥里上了她
'Cause they had sex in my guest room last time he was on leave.
听着就像是他要把她杀了
It sounded like he was murdering her.
听着 她不是我女朋友 好吧
Look, she's not my girlfriend, all right?
我们想上谁都可以
We can fuck whoever we want.
你喜欢她的话 就把她变成你女朋友吧
So make her your girlfriend if you like her.
"女朋友"意味着两个人要有未来
"Girlfriend" implies a future.
她不想考虑未来
Futures aren't her thing.
她确实说过
Yeah, she says that,
但那就是个自我保护的扯淡说法
but it's just a bullshit self-protection thing.
塔米母亲去世给她的打击最大
Tami took her mom's death the hardest.
她跟别人说她活不过40岁
She tells people she's not gonna live past 40,
装作她即使没有未来可活也不在乎
pretends like she doesn't care if she doesn't have a future.
小杯烈酒 这里需要烈酒
Shots, please. Shots over here.
他俩比完之后 我们来盘落选赛怎么样
You and me in the consolation game after they finish, yeah?
利普
Lip?
嗯 好啊
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表