-我是凯莉 -卡尔
- I'm Kelly. - Carl.
你也准备申请西点军校吗
Are you a candidate for West Point?
我才不是和那帮娘炮一伙的呢
Am I one of these pussies? No.
我是海军军官学校的 把那个老瘸子气坏了
Annapolis-bound, much to the chagrin of Old Iron Legs there.
基弗少校吗
Major Keefe?
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
你戴的是夹式领带吗
Is that a clip-on tie?
是 我不会系领带
Uh, yeah. I don't know how to tie a real one.
不是吧
No shit.
-有意思 -凯莉
- Well, that's interesting. - Kelly.
你叫什么来着
What's your name?
杰克逊·埃伦赖希
Jackson Ehrenreich.
我们在舞会认识的
We met at the cotillion,
在存衣处搞过一发
fooled around a bit in the coat check.
我的屌♥有点 向左边弯
My dick sort of... bent hard to the left.
雅各布 对吧
Jacob, was it?
杰克逊
Jackson.
-埃伦赖希 -是
- Ehrenreich. - Right.
我不是你要找的那个凯莉
That's a different Kelly.
我刚刚在地图室看到过她
I think I saw her in the map room earlier.
往那边直走 然后使劲"向左边弯"
Straight down that way, then a hard to the left.
混球
Douchebag.
我当时根本意识不清
I was barely conscious.
我们去尝尝我老爸的威士忌藏酒
Let's go sample Daddy Dearest's scotch collection.
我很自豪能保卫你们
And I'm proud to defend you women
保卫芝加哥的所有女性
and all the women of Chicago
抵御愚蠢的男人
against the scourge on society
给这个社会带来的灾祸
that is the clueless man.
#是时候了 姐♥妹♥们♥#
#TimesUp, my sisters.
还得加上#我也是# 你们觉得呢
Oh, and #MeToo. What do you think?
你硬了吗 科密特
You hard, Kermit?
硬了
Yup.
-汤米呢 -当然
- Tommy? - Oh, yeah.
好极了
Great.
你们两个混球都硬邦邦
You two assholes have stiffies,
小弗兰克却缩成一团
and little Frank is turtling.
也许是因为你在跟科密特和汤米
Maybe that's 'cause you're watching porn
一起看黄♥片♥吧 老样子吗 莉比
with Kermit and Tommy. The usual, Libby?
-这不正是工作日吗 -把黄♥片♥关上
- It's a workday, ain't it? - Turn that porn off.
要不然我们的阴♥道♥安全评分就要降低了
We're gonna have to lower our own Vagina Safe rating.
我的眼皮还在动吗
Are my eyelids moving?
我感觉我的脸瘫痪了
I think my face is paralyzed.
你刚刚是拿外用酒精漱口了吗
Did you just gargle with rubbing alcohol?
对 如果你也含过
Yeah. If you had the dick in your mouth
我刚刚含的那根屌♥ 你也会这样
that I just had in mine, you would too.
莉比
Hey, Libby...
我下班了
I'm off-duty.
我付你加班费
Pay off-duty rates.
那就赶紧的吧
Let's get this over with.
来了
Coming.
你好 米尔科威奇先生
Hi, Mr. Milkovich.
米奇在墨西哥 快滚 操屁♥股♥的
Mickey's in Mexico. Fuck off, rectum boy.
我不是来找米奇的
I'm not here to see Mickey.
我是来找你的
I'm here to see you.
怎么 你想把我们都变成基佬吗
What, you trying to faggify all of us?
人不是变成基佬的 这不是...
You don't faggify people. That's not how--
你在监狱里待了多久
how much time'd you do in the pen?
前前后后十♥八♥年♥吧
Eighteen years, on and off.
有多糟糕
How bad was it?
取决于你怎么定义糟糕
Depends on your definition of bad.
爆口 爆菊 也许你会喜欢
Mouth- and ass-rapings-- which you'd probably enjoy--
被狱警殴打 食物难吃
beatings by the guards, food sucked--
你被爆口♥爆♥菊过吗
You were mouth- and ass-raped?
放屁 我是爆别人的那个
You kidding? I did the raping.
米尔科威奇家的人绝不做受
Milkoviches don't bottom.
米奇是领养的吗
Was Mickey adopted?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 加拉格
Fuck off, Gallagher.
爆口♥爆♥菊
Okay, rapings...
食物 狱警 这些我都受得了
food, guards-- I can handle that shit.
我就是想知道...
I just need to know if--
这些谁都能受得了
Anyone can handle that shit.
最受不了的是无聊
It's the boredom that'll kill you.
一开始 你会开始熟悉周围的事物
Starts out, you're figuring out your surroundings.
然后就开始日复一日
Then the day-to-day sets in.
开始看书 健身
Start reading books, lifting weights,
在院子里操几个娘炮
fuck a few of the pussy boys in the yard,
但你每年每月每日每时每刻
but you're in the same place with the same assholes,
都在同样的地方 看着同样的人
doing the same shit every second of every hour
做着同样的事
of every day of every goddamned year.
我要是你 我就收拾收拾跑路
I was you, I'd pack my shit and run.
你好 书包男
Hi, Satchel Boy.
你想怎样 茜茜
What do you want, Sissy?
就想问问你今天怎么样
Just wondering how your day was.
陶德
Todd?
陶德
Todd?
别喊
Shut up!
我只是想跟你做朋友
I'm just-just trying to be friendly.
我今天还行
My day was fine.
很好 很好
Good, good.
别停 别停
Don't-don't stop.
我开始有感觉了
I'm starting to feel something.
该死的
Ugh, fuck this.
我得歇一会
I gotta stop.
为什么
Why?
因为我脖子酸得要命
Because my neck is killing me,
膝盖也疼死了
my-my knees are hurting...
至于吗
God.
让我歇一会 然后我们再来
Just give me a few minutes. We'll go again.
不是 这是我肝脏药的副作用
No, it's a side effect of my liver meds.
我去
Damn.
是仿制药
It's generic.
我付不起品牌药
I can't afford the brand name.
给你
Here.
算了 你留着吧
No, no, no. I-I-- You keep it.
我没让你爽到
I didn't get the job done.
不 拿着吧
No, take it.
冠军 凯莉·基弗
第一名 凯莉·基弗
想做♥爱♥吗
Wanna have sex?
当然想
Easy answer, yes,
但小凯让我签过一个保证书
but Kev made me sign some form that I wouldn't
不能跟醉到意识不清的人做♥爱♥
fuck anyone who's too drunk to provide consent.
小凯是谁
Who's Kev?
就是那个"阴♥道♥安全"提倡者
He's the Vagina Safe guy.
你告诉小凯 我能保证我阴♥道♥的安全
Tell Kev I can keep my own vagina safe.
凯莉
Kelly?
你同意了吗
Was that a yes?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian!
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
伊恩
Ian?
我一直在给你发信息
I've been texting you.
工作的地方停电了
Oh, there's a power outage at work.
我去跑了个步 怎么了
I went for a run. What's up?
我们得去找伊恩
We gotta go find Ian.
他弃保潜逃了 我觉得他不会出席听证会
He jumped bail. I think he's skipping out on his hearing.
怎么得出的结论
How do you figure?
他染了头发 衣橱也空了
He dyed his hair and his drawers are empty.
汽车站和火车站 你选哪个
Bus station or train station? Which one you want?
我都不选
Uh...neither.
他似乎并不想被人找到
Sounds like he doesn't want to be found.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表