我家有个毕业生了
My progeny has joined the ranks of the graduated.
你帮我申请的这些大学吗
You applied to all those schools for me?
还有几所保底的 以防万一
A few fallbacks, too, just in case.
你又不是我妈 我想跟谁说话你管不着
You're not my mother, you're not in charge of who I talk to,
我上不上大学你♥他♥妈♥更管不着
and you're sure as shit not in charge of if I go to college!
我们都日得长茧了 可我还是怀不上
We've been banging like bunnies, and I can't get pregnant.
你打算怎么办
What'll you do?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
小凯和你只是为了生育 又不是做♥爱♥
Kev is just gonna lie down with you for procreation, not sex.
谢谢你了 老妈
Wham, bam, thank you, mom.
你干嘛穿我衣服
What are you doing wearing my top?
沾沾你的女人味儿
Pheromones, I'm borrowing them.
男人不就喜欢你这个嘛
It's the thing boys like about you.
你是说奶♥子♥
You mean tits?
恐怕你还得等上一两年
I think you might be a year or two off.
但你却要娶一个靠跟男人上♥床♥维生的女人
Are you gonna marry someone who screws guys for a living?
谁在乎 就他妈是张纸而已
Who gives a shit? It's a fucking piece of paper.
你爱我
You love me.
就这一次 承认吧
Just this once, fucking admit it.
我想入伍
I want to enlist.
下趟去基础战斗训练营的巴士是什么时候
When's the next bus to basic combat training?
明天一早
Tomorrow morning.
菲利普
Philip.
是利普
It's Lip.
现在起叫你加拉格 上车
It's just Gallagher now. Get on.
你最近见过吉米吗
I was wondering if you'd seen Jimmy lately.
如果出现冲突的迹象 或是事情进展的不如他意
Any sign of conflict, things not going his way,
他就会消失
and he just disappears.
那是他的一贯作风了
It's what he does.
拿出点儿男人样来
Be a man.
上船
Get onto the boat.
我能给菲奥娜打个电♥话♥吗 求你了
Can I just make one phone call to Fiona, please?
这是我最后一通留言 我发誓
Last message, I promise.
不管你在哪 再见
Wherever you are, bye.
你就是那个临时工吗
You the temp?
是的 我叫菲奥娜·加拉格
Yes. Fiona Gallagher.
普拉特先生要和你谈话
Mr. Pratt is asking for a word with you.
-让我来猜猜 他是老板 -不是大老板
- Let me guess, he's the boss. - Not the big boss,
但确实是领导
but he is a supervisor, yes.
我们貌似把派对扔一边了
We sort of ditched the party.
那你最好别勾引我
Well, then you better behave yourself,
因为我已经醉到没办法拒绝你了
because I am way too drunk not to invite you back to my tent right now.
他说你再不戒酒就会死
They said if you don't stop drinking, you're gonna die.
所以我应该戒酒
So I'm just supposed to stop drinking so that
好让你不内疚
you don't feel guilty?
你应该为了家里那些
You're supposed to stop drinking
爱你的孩子们而戒酒
because you have children at home who love you.
如果我不想改变呢
What if I don't want to change?
我就会知道我的噩梦会成真
Then I would know what I've always feared is true,
你♥他♥妈♥一点都不在乎我们
that you don't give a shit about any of us.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
卡尔
Carl, hey.
有跟芝加哥熊队的队服借我穿去看比赛吗
You got any bears stuff I can wear to the game today,
帽子 运动衫 都行
like a hat or a Jersey or something?
有件"操翻杰·卡尔特"的T恤
I got a "Fuck Jay Cutler" T-shirt.
芝加哥熊队的四分卫
不过上面可能有血
It might have blood on it, though.
谢谢 还是算了吧
Thanks, but no thanks.
早上好 小家伙
Morning, sunshine.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
别在上面睡得太享受
Don't get too comfortable up there.
伊恩回来会想睡他自己的床
Ian's gonna want his old bed back when he comes home.
你上哪儿去
Where are you going?
-外面 -周日早上
- Out. - On a Sunday morning?
你穿的是我的靴子吗
Are those my boots?
-有人 -我要撒尿
- Occupied! - I got to take a piss!
-滚远点 -用楼下的卫生间
- Go away! - Use the downstairs bathroom.
还要下楼呢
It's downstairs.
年纪轻轻 要多运动
You're young. You'll live.
绝对不行 不许在阳台上撒尿
No, absolutely not. No more peeing off the balcony.
搞什么
What the fuck?
卡尔
Carl!
早啊 芭比亚克太太
Morning, Mrs. Babiak.
这儿不有厕所吗
There's a toilet right there.
芭比亚克太太可不想看你的小器官
Mrs. Babiak doesn't need an anatomy lesson.
拜托 芭比亚克太太就等着小爷我成年那天呢
Please, Mrs. Babiak's got my 18th birthday circled on her calendar.
-像人一样用厕所 -我能睡利普以前的房♥间吗
- Use the toilet like a human. - Can I have Lip's old room?
-不行 -他都去上大学了
- No. - He's at college.
说真的 别再随地撒尿了
Seriously, cut the shit with the nature whizzing,
不然你就别想住这儿了
or you won't live here anymore.
那个爱吃饺子的讨厌鬼会报♥警♥的
That pierogi-eating prune will call the cops.
还有 你不能住利普的房♥间
And no, you can't have Lip's old room.
暑假和节假日他都会回来住
He's gonna be home in the summer and for holidays.
要去混夜店吗
Oh, you going clubbing?
和霍莉一起玩而已
Hanging out with Holly.
你俩是要去站街吗
Are you two gonna work the corner?
闭嘴 青春痘小子
Shut up, zit head.
至少我还有痘痘 没阴毛姑娘
At least I got zits, no-pubes girl.
够了 都别说了
Okay, enough, both of you.
燕麦给我 老弟
Cereal, brother.
周日早上这身打扮去霍莉家
You think you might be a little overdressed
会不会有点过
for Sunday morning at Holly's?
我们又不是去教堂
It's not like we're going to church.
你今天要照看利亚姆 记得吗
You're watching Liam today, remember?
我可没像你们一样滥用大♥麻♥
I haven't abused marijuana like the rest of you,
-所以 我当然记得 -我要跟麦克去约会
- so yes, I remember. - I have the Mike thing.
我说了 我记性好得很
I said my memory's intact.
人行道上好大的黄色冰块
Big, yellow icy spot on the sidewalk.
滑得我差点把蘸酱丢了
I almost dropped the dip.
史派克肯定又在围栏外面干坏事了
Spike must've chewed through his fence again.
我鼎鼎有名的洋蓟墨西哥胡椒蘸酱
My world famous artichoke-jalapeno dip.
埃迪的最爱
Eddie loved it.
他以前常把酱抹在华夫饼上
He used to spread it on his waffles.
希拉 谢谢 闻着就好吃
Thanks, Sheila. It smells great.
她怎么又来了
Why is she here again?
我才不管 至少她把衣服都洗了
I don't care. Our laundry's clean.
-伊恩联♥系♥你了吗 -没有
- Any new texts from Ian? - Uh, no.
你今早看过手♥机♥吗
You check your phone this morning?
-看了 -都快一周了
- Yes. - It's been almost a week.
他想回来自然会回来
He'll be back when he's back.
我们应该去警局报失踪人口
We should file a missing persons report.
不用报♥警♥
We are not going to the police, okay?
他都17岁了
He's 17.
虽然这不是什么好事 但我相信他
We don't have to be happy about it, but I trust him.
也难怪他从这鬼地方逃走
No surprise he ran away from this gulag.
没人关心我们的死活
It's not like anyone gives a damn if any of us live or die!
利亚姆
Liam?
我知道 你都唠叨多少遍了
I heard you the first 300 billion times.
-270块 -产前检查本来就不便宜
- $270? - Prenatal visits aren't cheap,
苏西医生要求预付现金
and Dr. Susie is cash up front.
免费诊所有什么不好
What's wrong with the free clinic?
你忍♥心让孩儿妈跟浑身性病的妓♥女♥
You want your baby mama waiting hours
还有没牙的瘾君子一起排长龙吗
next to crab-infested hookers and toothless crackheads?
我上周给你的200块呢
What happened to the 200 that I gave you last week?
B超 孕期维他命
Uh, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins,
然后我又在商场
and then I found this cute, little, black
看见一件漂亮的黑色孕妇装
maternity number at Nordstroms, too.
我说得没错吧
See what I'm saying?
小凯 你有芝加哥熊队的运动衫能借我穿一下吗
Hey, Kev, you got a Bears Jersey I can borrow?
麦克今天要带我去看比赛
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表