你真不记得去年的剧情了吗
You really don't remember what happened last year?
去上学 快点
School. Now.
我退学了 你要能混到文凭 我也会拿到我的
I dropped out. You'll get your diploma, I'll get mine.
-你在干嘛 -学习
- What you doing? - Studying.
你要考普教证吗
You taking your GED?
太好了 菲
All right, Fi!
艾斯特法尼娅 菲奥娜
Estefania. Fiona.
你娶了个毒枭的女儿
You married a druglord's daughter?
我并不爱她
I'm not in love with her.
那正好 反正她也不爱你
That's good, 'cause she doesn't love you either.
她爱着一个叫什么...马科的人
She's got this other guy. Marco... Somebody.
马科你现在就是我
Marco, you're me now.
用我的身份
Take my identity.
如果艾斯特爸爸来找你
And if Este's dad comes looking for you,
她仍是史蒂夫·威尔顿的人
she'll still be married to Steve Wilton.
我们不能再上♥床♥了
We can't have sex anymore.
我很确定乔迪就要求婚了
I'm pretty sure that Jody's gonna propose.
他配不上你 凯伦
You're better than this guy, Karen.
离我他妈的远一点
Stay the fuck away from me,
也离这个孩子远点
and stay the fuck away from this baby!
我 能在这过夜吗
Is it all right if I stay over tonight?
待不了半天就想见我吗
Couldn't go 12 hours without seeing me, could you?
我今天去了趟诊所 医生说我要孩子...
Went to the clinic today, said me having kids...
有困难
Not likely.
没人说我们要放弃尝试
No one said that we have to stop trying.
哎哟 小伙子们
Hello, boys.
我们没什么好羞愧的
We got nothing to be ashamed of.
得了 别他妈天真了
What fucking world do you live in?
长官
Officer!
-我这算不算保释期再犯 -闭嘴
- Does this violate my probation? - Shut up!
-是因为孩子吗 -不
- Is it the baby? - No!
是因为你 滚出去
It's you! Get out!
对于凯伦的所作所为 我很抱歉
I really am so sorry about all of this with Karen.
她不该那么对你
You deserve better.
恭喜你 好小子 你中头彩了
Congratulations, my boy. You hit the jackpot.
-弗兰克 -怎么了
- Frank! - What?
你该走了
I think you should go.
你为什么不跟自己的孩子住在自己的家里
Why don't you just live at your real home with your real family?
我不喜欢他们 他们也不喜欢我
I don't like them, and they don't like me.
别打了
Hey, stop that!
赶紧离开 快走
Please just go. Leave.
你介意我今晚睡在这里吗
Mind if I sleep here for the night?
当然 我倒是没问题
Hey, that's no problem for me.
你是回来常住了吗 史蒂夫
Back to being a legal resident around here, Steve?
他现在叫吉米
His name is Jimmy now.
史蒂夫只是他之前用来对我
Steve was just an alias he used to lie to me
隐瞒身份的假名罢了
about who he really was.
我想见你的家人
I wanna meet your family.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry to be late.
这两位是菲奥娜的弟弟 卡尔和伊恩
These are Fiona's brothers, Carl and Ian.
他们知道你是同性恋吗
Do they know you're gay?
-我不是同性恋 -是吗
- I'm not gay. - Really?
出来了 出来了
It's coming! It's coming!
医生
Doctor.
宝宝怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他患有唐氏综合症 小黛
He has Down's syndrome, Debs.
没错 还是个亚洲种
Yeah, and he's Asian.
把它送回医院 有人会想要它的
Take it back to the hospital. Somebody will want it.
我想要
I want it.
要我 还是孩子
It's me or the baby.
我选孩子 亲爱的
The baby, sweetheart.
你一定会后悔的
Know you're gonna regret this.
我爱你
I love you.
-你会离开我吗 -不会
- Are you gonna leave? - No.
每个人最终都离我而去
Everybody always leaves.
我不会
I won't.
早安 小美人
Morning, sunshine.
你干嘛不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me up?
我得在上班前做好午饭
I gotta make lunches before work.
已经做好了
Already done.
卡尔 伙计 还要法式吐司吗
Carl. My man, would you like some more French toast?
利普和伊恩呢
Lip and Ian?
已经喂饱出门了
Already fed and gone.
你早餐干嘛吃冰棍
Why are you eating a popsicle for breakfast?
吉米说没关系
Jimmy said it was okay.
你的果汁牛奶也做好了
I've got your smoothie ready to go.
黛比呢
Where's Debbie?
老样子 在前院
Out front like always.
早啊 小黛
Morning, Debs.
137天了
137 days.
我九岁的时候 他整整消失了一年
When I was nine, he was gone for a year.
但他总会回来
He always comes back.
午餐
Lunch.
他会回来的 小黛
He'll be back, Debs.
他总是会回来的
He always comes back.
好吧
All right.
-帮帮我 -你需要帮助
- Help me? - You need help?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
-我在哪 -华瑞兹市
- Where am I? - Juarez.
-墨西哥 -没错
- Mexico? - Si.
-我是不是错过圣诞节了 -圣诞节
- Did I miss Christmas? - Christmas?
你差点没错过复活节
You almost missed Easter.
对街停着一辆凯迪拉克 里面还有个人
There's an Escalade parked across the street with someone in it.
真难得 轮毂居然还在
It's nice. Still has its hubcaps.
它从昨天停到现在了
I think it was there yesterday too.
早餐吃冰棍
Popsicle for breakfast?
卡尔牙疼
Carl's teeth hurt.
那可不 因为他早餐吃的是冰棍
Yeah, 'cause he's eating popsicles for breakfast.
他走之前刷牙了吗
Did he brush before he left for school?
大概 刷了吧
Yeah, think so.
你有没有检查他的牙刷湿了没有
Did you check his toothbrush to see if it was wet?
我本来希望
Mm, I was hoping
小鬼们去学校以后 你还在床上
that you'd still be in bed when the kids left for school.
我得工作
I have to work.
-就五分钟 -五分钟
- You've got five minutes. - Five?
如果我想着白袜队的得分统计
I'll make it ten if I focus on
十分钟也没问题
the White Sox box scores or something.
利亚姆怎么办
Liam?
只要让他看<快乐的律动>
Just plop him down in front of the wiggles,
一档儿童音乐类节目
他就能安静好几个小时
he's good for hours.
我不能迟到 不能迟到
I can't be late. I can't be late!
我需要钱去缴房♥产税
I need the cash for the property tax bill.
请你不要教唆我的孩子们
Please don't tell my kids
去做一些他们明知不该做的事
they can do things they know they can't.
-你的孩子们 -吃冰棍
- Your kids? - A popsicle?
这么说 我只是保姆咯
So I'm just the nanny?
我可以给他们做饭 换尿布
I can feed them, change them,
但当卡尔想要第二根冰棍的时候
but when Carl wants a second popsicle...
还有第二根
Second popsicle?
第一根是香蕉味的 他不喜欢
Didn't like the first one. Banana.
他的牙要烂完了
His teeth are gonna rot out of his head.
我们刚花了两千块钱给他装牙套
We just spent two grand on his braces.
我们
We?
怎么
What?
不是"我们" 是我
Not... "We". Me.
卡尔的牙套是我掏的钱
I paid for Carl's braces.
以后早饭不许吃冰棍 明白了吗
No more popsicles for breakfast, okay?
利普和伊恩提早走了
Lip and Ian left early?
他们说要在上学前去市中心拿什么东西
They said they had to pick something up downtown before school.
-市中心 -他们是这么说的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表