车在谁那谁牛逼
Them's the rules.
行
Fine.
十块钱
Ten bucks.
-现在涨到15了 -什么
- It's 15 now. - What?
是啊 因为你们废话太多
Yeah, 'cause you're ungrateful.
你们简直是胡搅蛮缠
You know what? This is such bullshit.
这个社区要完蛋了
This neighborhood's going to shit.
去你的 我才不干
Fuck this. I'm out.
多谢惠顾
Thank you for your business.
没问题吧
We good?
暂时没有
So far.
我们很激动
We're very excited.
你们得在所有空白处都签上首字母缩写
Need both of your initials everywhere there's a blank.
马上回来
Be right back.
这太棒了
Oh, this is good.
这位是圣地亚哥
This is Santiago.
圣地亚哥
Santiago...
他一点英语都不会讲
Doesn't speak a word of English.
-没问题 -很好
- No problem. - Great.
乜问题都冇
No problemo.
不过他会唱国歌♥
He knows the national anthem, though.
你可看见
Oh, say, can you see
透过一线曙光
By the dawn's early light
唱得太好了
That's beautiful.
我们对着什么
What so proudly We hailed
这太棒了
This is gonna be so great.
这太棒了
So great.
生活区
Living area.
主卧室 不锈钢电器
Master bedroom. Stainless steel appliances.
这个地方太大了 我不需要那么多空间
This place is huge. I don't need this much space.
你看看
Hey, just look at it.
看到外面了吗 你的私人庭院
See the outside? Your own private patio?
-看到了 -这样你就能抽烟了
- Yeah. - So you can smoke.
如果要找公♥寓♥ 我也只会找单间的
Look, if I get an apartment, it's gonna be a studio.
好吧
Fine.
但我可不愿意在简易厨房♥边的沙发床上啪啪啪
But I'm not fucking on some daybed next to a kitchenette.
为什么不
Why not?
周边还有许多公共设施
We also offer a large amount of community amenities:
一流的健身房♥ 桑拿
state-of-the-art gym, sauna,
石英火坑
quartz crystal fire pit.
那是什么 烧烤架吗
What, like a grill?
不 它在我们的天台社交区
No, no, like, on our rooftop social area.
我们有个1米多宽的火坑
We got a 50-inch outdoor fire pit.
很适合在冬天和你的朋友小聚
Good for hanging out with your friends during the winter.
喝点玫红葡萄酒 放松一下
Drink some rosé. Chill.
明明可以待在家里 我为什么要出去吹风
Why would I want to freeze outside when I could be inside?
有保温灯 老兄
There's heat lamps, buddy.
好吧
Okay.
听着
All right.
我要跟你说点事
I'm gonna tell you something.
但我说话的时候 你别张望 行吗
But when I tell you, don't look, all right?
好的
Okay.
这个家伙的老二可能是我见过最大只的
This guy has maybe the biggest dick I've ever seen.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
都从他的裤子里鼓出来了
It's bulging through his pants.
就像个他妈的打满气的气球
It's like a fucking balloon animal.
你别看 别看
Don't look, though. Don't look.
-你喜欢吗 -老兄
- You like? - Dude.
那不可能是真的
No way that's real.
是真的
It's real.
开玩笑
Bullshit.
你晃着这么个凶器还能走路啊
You seriously walk around with a giant rubber dildo in your pants?
得了 咱们走吧 我不能住在这 好吗
Come on. We gotta go. I can't live here, all right?
-如果你不相信我 -我们信你 哥们
- If you don't believe me... - Hey, no, we believe you, man.
-我们信了 行吗 -那不是真的
- We believe you, okay? - That's not real.
-不是真的 -不管真假
- It's not. - Either way,
我都不想让这个家伙给我修水管
I don't want that guy fixing my sink.
小哥
Hey, champ.
来一辆滑板车吗
Need a scooter?
去死吧
Go to hell.
还剩最后一辆
We got one left.
是啊 哥们 你看起来累坏了
Yeah, man. You look exhausted.
你俩可真是混球
You know, you guys are assholes.
有滑板车的混球
Assholes with scooters.
来一辆吗
You want one?
你们没别的事可做了吗
Do you really have nothing better to do?
你大白天在这晃荡还好意思说我们
Hey, you're the one that's walking around in the middle of the day.
我们至少还在敲诈赚钱
Yeah, at least we're racketeering.
我们还在呢
We're still here.
真是太值了
That was totally worth it.
我们应该撞翻那个傻♥逼♥
We should run over that fucker.
试管婴儿家庭中心
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher?
走廊转角有一间取精室
There's a collection room around the corner,
用这个来收集你的精♥液♥
and this is for your semen collection.
我的精♥液♥
My semen collection.
新一轮生命
A new line of menswear.
精华 小蝌蚪
Peacoats. Captain's hats.
把你那玩意弄进杯子里就行了
Just get your stuff inside the cup.
收集之前一定要彻底洗干净手
And make sure you wash and rinse your hands thoroughly beforehand.
有东西看吗
Things to look at?
如果你需要的话休息室里有一些材料可以看
There will be some material in the restroom if you need it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去银行了
I'm going to the bank.
口香糖的事呢
What about gum patrol?
你来监督 回见
Keep an eye. See you later.
-我最喜欢的顾客 -还好吗 伊利亚
- My favorite customer. - What's up, Ilya?
还好吗 你懂的
What is up? You know.
做着我的美国梦
Living American dream.
有我自己的店
My own store.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
给我来半品脱苏连红
Yeah. Can I get a half pint of Stoli,
银盒万宝路 还有一张
Marlboro Silvers, and a...
刮刮卡 填字游戏那种
scratcher, please? The crossword one.
俄式午餐
Russian lunch.
是啊
Yeah.
不 只是开玩笑
No. That's joke.
并不是俄式午餐
Not really Russian lunch.
我们喜欢很多食物
We like many foods.
你要火柴吗
Do you need matches?
不要 哪有人用火柴
No. Nobody ever needs matches.
随你 一共28块
If you say so. That's twenty-eight.
找零
Here's your change.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
You bet.
还挺快
That was quick.
事实上
Here's the thing.
你说的那些材料 也太低劣了
That material, as you call it, is subpar.
都是七十年代的
It's from the '70s.
还是录像带 我的天
It's on videotape, for Christ's sake.
里面的女人还有阴毛
The women have pubic hair.
跟看我父母做♥爱♥似的
I feel like I'm watching my parents have sex.
我看完不但没硬反而难过了
It actually made me sad.
所以当然了 我的杯子是空的
So needless to say, my cup is empty,
我的性致也一样空虚
as is my desire.
你们这还有别的吗 那种
Do you have anything else? Something...
九十年代早期的
from the early '90s?
妮娜·哈特利的
Some Nina Hartley?
或者拉奎尔·达莉安的
Racquel Darrian, perhaps?
-抱歉 -精神病人的呢
- Sorry. - What about crazy?
你们有精神病人做♥爱♥的视频吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表