Well, jogged 'em, really.
谁要在这么热的天跑步
Who the fuck wants to run in this heat? Ah!
我们不应该再见面了
I don't think we're supposed to see each other.
我现在已经不做"应该"做的事了
"Supposed to" isn't a thing I'm doing anymore.
薯片
Oh, Fritos.
我一直都想要孩子
All I've ever wanted is to have kids.
要是这六个胚胎都没成活怎么办
What if none of these six embryos make it to term?
要是我不要的那三个胚胎
Or what if only three
正好是那三个好的怎么办
of the eggs are good and those are the three I got rid of?
如果我流产了
Oh, and if I miscarry,
完了
uh, that's it.
我生孩子的机会就没了
That's my chance to have children.
我也没有多余的冷冻卵子再试一次了
And I'll have no more frozen eggs to try again.
但是如果六个都活到了生产
But what if you carry all six to term
我们就得有六个孩子了
and we end up with six kids?
那不是太好了吗
Wouldn't that be great?
关医生 我是英格丽
Dr. Kwan. Hi, it's Ingrid.
我想取消我的减产手术预约
Yeah, I-I-I want to cancel my reduction.
-我们六个孩子都要 -要你个头
- We're keeping all six. - The hell you are!
我才不要因为六个白人婴儿
I am not losing my medical license
-和他们的精神病妈妈 -天
- over six white babies... - Jesus.
失去我的行医资格证
...and their psycho mother.
我们需要找个地方藏身
I think we're gonna need someplace to hide.
我会找到你 亲手吸出来...
I will find you and vacuum--
他就说 俺不会索英语
And he was like, No "Hablos" Inglés.
不好意思 你不会英语也不妨碍你
Sorry, you don't have to "Hablos" Inglés
看到那个拄着拐杖的孕妇
t-to see that a pregnant woman on crutches
-需要座位 -没错
- needs a seat. - Yeah.
的确如此
You would think.
伊莱兹 报♥警♥
Eliza, call the police.
我有个活急着做
I'm on a completion deadline,
所以我没时间跟你在这儿扯 菲奥娜
so I don't have time to fuck around, Fiona.
要多少钱你才能把工具箱给我
Just tell me how much you want for the tools.
-不在我这儿 -五百
- I don't have them. - Five hundred.
-一千 -滚
- A thousand. - Fuck off.
你现在给我 我立马给你一千五
I'll give you $1,500 if you give them to me right now.
我知道你现在手头紧
I know you could use the money.
-我不需要 -菲奥娜 冷静点
- I don't need... - Fiona, come on!
-你的臭钱 -过来帮个忙
- ...your money! - Little help, please?
快出去 福特 给她倒杯水
Get out of here, Ford. Get her some water.
我不需要你的任何东西
I don't need anything from you!
把工具箱还给我 菲奥娜
I want my tools, Fiona.
-是吗 -把工具箱给我
- Yeah? - I want them.
你才刚拆掉石膏
Hey, you just got your cast off.
-本店给所有... -妈的
- How about some free coffee... - Fuck!
刚才受到冒犯的顾客
...for any customers who felt that
提供免费的咖啡
their safety was compromised?
非常抱歉 各位
So sorry about that, everyone.
-非常抱歉 -真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
- So sorry. - I can't fucking believe--
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
你♥他♥妈♥是不是摸我屁♥股♥了
No. Did you just fucking touch my ass?
菲奥娜
Hey, Fiona!
-别这样 -我都感觉到你的肥猪手了
- Come on! Fiona! - I fucking felt you!
-我感觉到你摸了 -艾伦 快来 操
- I felt you do it! - Allan, please! Fuck!
-来吧 -菲奥娜 冷静点
- Let's go! - Fiona, come on.
-来吧 -你到底什么毛病
- Let's go. - What is wrong with you?
别碰我 放手 你不能随便摸别人
Get off of me! Stop! You cannot touch people!
莉莉 给这位先生几个免费的汉堡
Li-Lilli? How about if we get this guy
如果他保证不起诉
a couple of free burgers if he promises not to sue?
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉 各位
So sorry, you guys.
没事了 继续吃吧
It's all good. Enjoy your meals.
没事了
It's all good.
坐下来
Sit down.
坐下来
Sit down!
喝杯水 赶紧冷静下来
Drink this and calm the fuck down.
你知道我发现罗杰和我妹妹搞在一起时
Do you know what I did when I found Roger
我做了什么吗
in bed with my sister?
我开始打拳击
I started boxing.
今天轮完班后我要去上拳击课
Look, I'm doing a class after our shift today.
不如你跟我一起来
Why don't you come with me
找一个安全的地方释放你的愤怒
and find a safer place for this aggression?
这些人里面有长得像何塞叔叔的吗
Any of them look like Uncle Jose?
他们长得都像何塞
All of them look like him.
不是 不是
No, no, no. Uh, um...
没有必要
N-n-necessito, um...
你们谁是何塞·戈麦斯
Are any of you Jose Gomez?
-我是 我是 -这是逗我呢
- Sí, sí, sí. - Oh, you got to be kidding me.
你们这些叫何塞的谁有一个
Uh, do any of you Joses have a nephew
叫圣地亚哥的侄子
named Santiago?
有
Sí.
你们这些何塞谁是非法偷渡进来的
Are any of you Joses illegal?
我们去哪里
我爸爸一直告诉我想要钱就要自己工作
我爸爸是弗兰克
我爸爸还说 "工作有时也很有趣"
休息时间 帕科
请问一下 朋友
怎么了
这些砖能给我们吗
拿吧
赶紧滚回家
Get your ass home
不然我就没收你的车钥匙...
right now, young lady, or I'm taking your truck keys--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
降低房♥子的使用成本
Making this house cost-efficient.
给阁楼加保温层 焊接泄露的管道
Adding insulation to the attic, welding leaking pipes,
给电灯开关加上计时器
adding timers to light switches.
你在哪
Where are you?
不 我没在卡尔家
No, I'm not at Carl's.
那你在哪 你什么时候回家
Then where are you, and when are you coming home?
我的行踪是机密
My whereabouts are confidential.
对你♥爸♥来说不是
Not from your father, they're not.
等我的行踪不再保密后我就告诉你
I'll let you know when the information gets declassified.
行了 这是最后一次...
That's it. That's the last--
天 我要是知道
God, if I knew pissing off my dad
惹我爸生气这么有意思 我早就这么干了
would be this much fun, I would've started years ago.
我想我们不该再交往下去了
I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore.
-为什么 -因为
- Um, why? - Uh, because...
你不够辣
you're not...hot enough.
我不够"辣"
I'm not "Hot enough"?
-对 -对你来说
- Right. - For you?
你好 先生
Hello, sir?
我们说好了的 加拉格
We had a deal, Gallagher.
现在我不太方便
Uh, now's really not a good time. Uh--
抱歉 卡尔·加拉格的手♥机♥不在服务区
Sorry, Carl Gallagher's phone is out of service.
他永远不会再打给你
He'll call you back never.
搞什么 你为什么总是
What the fuck? Why you always got to be
要这样扔我手♥机♥
throwing my phone like that?
他给你开了什么条件
What did he offer you?
-没什么 -狗屁
- Nothing. - Bullshit!
-去西点军校上学 -不是
- A spot at West Point? - No.
我们 那你为什么要和我分手
We--then why are you breaking up with me?
我不想毁掉你的未来
I don't want to mess your future up.
自从你认识我后
Your run times have been up,
你就跑得越来越慢 测试成绩也不断下降
your test scores have been down ever since you met me.
我不想影响你去海军学院的机会
I don't want to screw up your shot to Annapolis.
要是我不想去海军学院呢
What if I don't want to go to Annapolis?
要是我受够了努力训练呢
What if I'm sick of working so hard?
要是我只想留在这 和你家人一起吃薯片
What if...I just want to stay here and eat Fritos
看电视 好好享受生活呢
with your family and watch TV and enjoy life for once?
又被女生教训了 卡尔
Getting your ass kicked by a girl again, Carl?
你怎么这样走路
Why are you walking like that?
刚在五公里义跑中赢了一个超级英雄
Just beat a superhero in a five-K.
什么
What?
他背着27公斤的行李包还穿着军靴 所以
He was wearing a 60-pound duffel and combat boots, so...
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表