前情提要
Previously on "NCIS: New Orleans":
Paula Cooke上尉疑似死在
Suspicious death of Lieutenant Paula Cooke
一艘人道主义运输船上
on a humanitarian ship.
她落水了 没人知道怎么回事
She went overboard. Nobody knows how or why.
我要带Naomi去Kent郡我父母那里
I'm taking Naomi to my parents in Kent.
这比其他方案都要安全
It's safer than the other alternatives.
Darin Collinsworth有永恒希望组织
Darin Collinsworth had financial records
海外任务的财务记录
from Eternal Hope's missions overseas.
我的队伍找到了失踪的钱的证据
My team found evidence of missing money.
-Granger船长 欢迎登船 -Nancy McLane
- Captain Granger. Welcome aboard. - Nancy McLane.
我是永恒希望组织的医疗主管
I'm the medical director for Eternal Hope.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
那是我的教女 Donna
That's my goddaughter, Donna.
她妈妈不在时 我在照看她
I'm keeping an eye on her while her mother's out of town.
她是个在纽约
She's a traveling nurse
到处协助手术的旅行护士
in New York helping with the surge.
那三名船员看起来感染了新冠病毒
Three crew members appear to have COVID, which means
这就意味着整条船的人 包括我们 都被暴露在病毒中了
the entire ship was exposed, including us.
我会告诉你我真正需要什么
I'll tell you what I could really use.
我需要一辆冷藏车来装载无处放置的尸体
A refrigerated truck for the overflow.
-我来想办法 -这...
- I'm on it. - This...
这是一条诅咒之船
It's the ship of the damned.
追溯她的足迹
Gonna retrace her steps.
-你觉得少了什么东西吗 -如果少了什么 我是不会觉得意外的
- You think something's missing? - I wouldn't be surprised.
不管怎样 我们被困在这里了
Anyway, we're stuck here.
我们还能做什么
What else are we gonna do?
该死的 空了
Damn it! It's empty!
来人 来这里
Someone! Over here!
我来了
I got you!
还好吧
You good?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
就像我说的
Like I said,
这条船被诅咒了
ship of the damned.
嘿 Gregorio
Hey, Gregorio.
你知道我说得对
You know I'm right.
好了 船长说他们已经控制住火势了
All right, Captain says they got this under control.
-我们现在该走了 -好吧
- We should head up now. - All right.
你的朋友怎么了
What's up with your buddy?
我开始觉得他是
Starting to think
这艘船上唯一正常的人了
he's the only one on this ship who makes any sense.
走吧
Come on.
船上有没有结构损坏
Any structural damage to the ship?
只是表面盖了一层灰
Only cosmetic.
这意味着我们已经安全了
Which means we're completely safe
而谋杀犯和病毒要危险了
except for the murder suspect and the virus.
大火烧毁了什么
What was destroyed in the fire?
货仓几乎所有的软性医疗用品
Pretty much all of the soft medical supplies
手套 隔离服 口罩
on the cargo deck: gloves, gowns, masks.
这不是弄丢个人防护装备的时候
Bad time to lose PPE.
更别提这些装备本来是要
Especially since donating them
捐给新奥尔良医护人员的
to first responders in New Orleans
美好希望号♥返航就是
is the reason Good Hope turned around
为了捐赠物资的
in the first place.
你认为这是纵火吗
You thinking arson?
我尽量避免妄下结论
I'm trying to avoid leaping to conclusions.
嗯 你不认为有人故意纵火吗
Well, you don't think someone set the fire intentionally?
哦 不 我完全认为是有人故意这么做的
Oh, no, I totally think someone did it intentionally.
我只是担心我听起来有点偏执
I'm just worried that I sound paranoid.
如果这是真的 那就不是偏执
It's not paranoia if it's true.
哈哈 你说话很像Sebastian
Ha. You sound like Sebastian.
Cooke上尉在那艘船上被杀
Lieutenant Cooke was killed on that ship
是为了掩盖与永恒希望有关的事情
to cover up something having to do with Eternal Hope.
也许我们的嫌疑犯
Well, maybe our suspect
想销毁证据
was trying to destroy evidence.
或者是一些船员想让你离开
Or some crew member was trying to force you back
这样他们就能在感染
so that they could get off that ship
新冠病毒之前离开那艘船
before they contracted the coronavirus.
诅咒之船
Ship of the damned.
-这是什么意思 -没什么
- What's that mean? - Nothing.
这是我的新座右铭
It's my new motto.
嗯 这可能非常准确
Well, it may be very accurate.
听着 我觉得火灾发生时
Listen, I think it's too coincidental
你和Carter正在去货舱的路上
that you and Carter were on your way to the cargo deck
真是太巧了
when that fire started.
你认为我们是目标吗
You think we were the target?
我不知道 但这是不言而喻的
I don't know, but it goes without saying,
但不管怎样 我还是要说
but I'm gonna say it anyway, be...
-小心 -小心
- Be careful. - Be careful.
我明白
I get it.
别告诉我你闯入了
Please don't tell me that you've been breaking into
关门的餐馆
the walk-ins of the restaurants that closed.
严格来说 我就是这么做的
Well, technically, that's exactly what I've done.
但我是得到许可的
But only with permission.
Rita
Rita.
哦 看来我选在这里等世界末日
Oh, looks like I picked the right spot
果然没错
to wait out the apocalypse.
看 谁来了
Well, look, who made it down here.
我走之前做了检测
Uh, I got tested before I left,
-但结果还没出来 -我相信你没事
- but I don't have the results yet. - I'm sure you're fine.
不 你希望我没事
No, you want me to be fine,
但你不知道 我也不知道
but you don't know that and neither do I.
所以 现在 让我们
So, for now, let's just
保持谨慎
be cautious.
我想你了
I missed you.
Dwayne 我也想你了
I missed you, too, Dwayne.
- Jake和Sarah怎么样 -他们很好
- How are Jake and Sarah? - They're good.
他们和他们的父亲住在一起 Laurel如何
They're hunkering down with their father. Laurel?
还在纽约 还很安全
Still in New York. Still safe.
Mena呢
And Mena?
上周见了妈妈 她现在... 还好吧
Saw Mama last week. She's doing... okay.
但医院被封锁了
But the facility is on lockdown now,
所以我不能去看她现在阿尔茨海默病的状况
so I can't visit her with her Alzheimer's.
但那里还没有人感染新冠 所以
But no one's sick there yet, so...
感谢上帝
Thank God.
-让我帮你把行李搬到楼上 -哦 呃
- Let me help you get your bags upstairs. - Oh, uh,
你们忙得不可开交 没关系的
you've got your hands full here, it's okay.
我先把东西放下
I'll, uh, just drop my stuff and, um,
再回来帮忙
and come back to help.
哦 我清理了卧室里的一些抽屉
Oh, I cleared out some drawers in the bedroom.
太贴心了 但我要待在客房♥
Oh, that's so sweet, but I'll be in the guest room
直到我拿到结果
until I get my results.
没得商量
And no arguments.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
噢 客房♥
Ooh, guest room.
兄弟 这是一个艰难的突破
That's a tough break, brother.
冷藏车几乎满了
Refrigerator truck's almost full.
Parish正在找另一辆
Parish is looking for another one.
天呐 死者越来越年轻了
Oh, man, they're getting younger.
30岁
30 years old.
不幸感染了新冠 他还有哮喘病
Unlucky enough to catch COVID and have asthma.
他没去医院
He didn't go to the hospital
因为没有保险
because he didn't have insurance.
你太累了
You're exhausted.
Sebastian 我很愤怒
I'm angry, Sebastian.
我对你的愤怒无能为力
Well, I-I can't do anything about your anger,
但我至少可以提醒你休息一下
but I can at least remind you to take a break.
吃点东西 睡个午觉 来点阿普唑仑(一种安♥眠♥药♥)
Maybe eat something,take a nap, get a Xanax.
我不知道
I don't know.
我有文件要填
I've got papers to complete.
好吧 听着 我会处理好他的
Well, look, I'm gonna take care of him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表