你听到她说的话了
You heard what she said.
我们得把她们弄出去
We need to get them out of there.
国♥务♥院♥不会批准难民的
The State Department won't approve refugees...
好吧 瞒过他们
Okay, well, go over their heads.
Basira一直拼命在保护孩子们的安全
Basira has been fighting to keep her children safe
就因为七年前 Van Cleef 毁了她们的生活
for the past seven years because Van Cleef ruined her life.
不惜一切代价 我们都要做到这点
Whatever it takes, we have to make this happen.
很抱歉 我的日程安排太紧了
I'm sorry my schedule's so crazy.
我明白了 你的工作听起来很紧张
I get it... Your job sounds intense.
有时候 所以和你谈话这么开心
Sometimes. That's why talking to you is so nice.
但我开始觉得你总是在找借口
But it is starting to feel like you've always got an excuse.
借口吗
Excuse?
听起来好像你觉得我在瞎编
Kind of sounds like you think I'm making stuff up.
听着 如果你不想见面
Look, if you don't want to meet,
-就直说 -噢 什么
- just say so. - Oh... What?
我当然想见你
Of course I want to see you.
那今晚来听音乐会吧
Then come to the concert tonight.
那会很有趣
It's gonna be so fun.
kara 我 我只是
Kara, I... I just...
或者不去也罢
Or don't.
我是成年人 我想你也是
I'm a grown-up. I think you are, too.
如果不能见面
If this isn't gonna happen,
我们就别浪费彼此的时间了
let's not waste each other's time.
哇 哇 让我们冷静一会儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's just take a second.
我得走了
I got to run.
嘿
Hey...
你能相信这个女孩吗
Can you believe this girl?
我一直在和她说话
I talk to her all the time.
没错 但她是对的
Yeah, except she's right.
你在躲她
You're avoiding her.
你知道 一个真正的朋友会支持你
You know, a real friend would be supportive
而不是做个混球
instead of being an ass.
这怎么了
What's going on?
她是你这么多年来遇到的最好的女孩
This girl's, like, the best thing to happen to you in ages.
是啊 这么好的原因是因为我
Yeah, and the reason it's so good is
越来越了解她了
because I'm actually getting to know her.
我不只是跳到床上
I'm not just jumping into bed
和她睡觉 变的无聊后 继续生活
and sleeping with her, getting bored and moving on.
知道 和某人约会之后
You know, it is possible to date somebody
不发♥生♥关♥系♥是有可能的 对吧
and not have sex with them, right?
你证明过了
So you've proven.
关键是你对Kara夸夸其词已经
The point is that you've been raving about Kara
好几周了
for weeks.
也许你真正害怕的不是无聊
Maybe getting bored's not the thing you're really scared of.
那是我最后一瓶苏打水
That's my last soda.
啊 哇 看呐
Ah. Wow, look at that.
我可以在支持你的同时
I can be supportive
做个混球
and be an ass.
收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
教♥养♥院♥的负责人
The manager of the group home
让我看到了Jasper Taggert的医疗记录
got me access to Jasper Taggert's medical records.
感谢你肯帮我
Oh, I appreciate you taking a look.
我知道你很忙
I know how busy you are
而且这也不是NCIS的事务
and it's not really an NCIS official...
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
我和你一样想抓住他们
I-I want to get these men as much as you do.
我只是希望我有更有用的东西给你
I just wish I had something more useful for you.
貌似这个案子经常出现这种状况
Seems to be a recurring theme on this case.
我能告诉你的是
What I can tell you is
Taggert先生住院时的血液检测表明
that Mr. Taggert's blood work showed high levels
他的苯二氮䓬类药物含量很高(中枢神经系统有着广泛的抑制♥作♥用,产生镇静、催眠和抗惊厥)
of benzodiazepine at the time he was hospitalized.
他们用它来治疗焦虑
They prescribe that for anxiety.
那会让他更稳定 对吧
That would make him more sedate, right?
完全正确 并不是像
Exactly. Not overly aggressive,
逮捕报告所说的那样过于激动
as the arrest report claimed.
你能看到手腕周围的伤口吗
And can you see these injuries around the wrist?
表明他在殴打期间受到束缚
They indicate that he was restrained during the beatings,
而不是像Blakely警探所说的那样
not just afterward as Detective Blakely claimed.
这里发生的事情很明显
Pretty evident what happened here.
我们只是没有任何方法来证明它
We just don't have any way to prove it.
对啊
No,
没有受害者的证词
not without corroborating testimony from the victim.
每次感觉我们离目标
Every time it feels like
越来越近的时候 我们却进了另一条死胡同
we're getting close, we just hit another dead end.
真要这么简单
Well, if it were that easy,
我们早就把坏警♥察♥绳之以法了
we'd have gotten rid of the bad cops a long time ago.
Loretta 你还好吧
You okay, Loretta?
有时候 你不觉得我们
Sometimes, don't you just have the feeling
一遍遍为同样的事情而战吗
that we are fighting the same battles over and over again?
有些时候
Sometimes.
不知道还能做什么 只是
Not sure what else to do but just...
继续战斗
keep fighting.
Hannah.
Hannah.
是 Khoury
Yeah, Khoury?
NOPD找到了杀害Palmer凶手的踪迹
NOPD spotted the man who killed Officer Palmer.
他们正在追捕 Sebastian和我刚到这儿
They're in pursuit. Sebastian and I just got here.
联邦探员 让我们过去
Federal agents, let us through.
好吧 尽你所能 缓和局势
All right, do what you can to defuse the situation.
Lenny Yates已经来了
Lenny Yates is already here.
没错 Blakely 也到了
Yeah, Blakely, too.
看见他就追了上去
Caught sight of him and gave chase.
是的 嫌疑犯向我扑来
Yeah, the suspect came at me.
我担心我的生命 所以我采取了适当的行动
I was in fear for my life, so I took appropriate action.
如果我们要抓住他们俩 我们需要Lamont Russell活着
If we're gonna get those two, we need Lamont Russell alive.
Pride 我们太迟了
We're too late, Pride.
Blakely警探说
So Detective Blakely claims
Russell主动攻击他
that Russell advanced on him.
他说他命令Russell停下来 但Russell并没有
Says he ordered him to stop, but Russell kept coming.
是啊 很遗憾 这里没有证人
Yeah. Conveniently, there were no other witnesses
能够反驳他
here to contradict him.
-Russell有枪吗 -是的 他有
- Russell have a gun? - Yeah, he did,
但是Blakely和Yates肯定有足够的时间把它扔了
but Blakely and Yates definitely had enough time to throw one down.
这仍然意味着枪击是正当合理的
Still means that the shooting appears justified.
没错 可以把整件案子掩盖起来
Yeah, well, it could wrap the whole case up in a bow.
如果那两个人是杀害Palmer的凶手
If those two were the ones that killed Palmer,
现在没有办法证明
there's no way to prove it now.
我们一直在暗中调查
We've been investigating from the shadows.
现在是时候改变策略了
It's time to change tactics.
看看我们能不能改变一下
See if we can't shake things up.
NCIS
NCIS!
你一定是和我们勤劳的警方调查小组
Well, you must Bethe one working
一起工作的人
with our industrious F.I.T. investigator.
我想你和你的朋友Gore警督谈过了
Guess you've been talking to your buddy Lieutenant Gore.
Simon是个好警♥察♥ 当了20年的警♥察♥
Simon was a great cop... gave over 20 years on the force.
保护你和你的朋友们
Protecting you and your friends
步步前行
every step of the way.
听着 你为什么不回去继续去干那些抓抓醉酒的水手
Look, why don't you go back to busting drunk sailors
之类的事情呢
or whatever it is you guys do?
这跟你一点关系都没有
None of this has anything to do with you.
Blakely 你错了
Well, you're wrong there, Blakely.
你滥用徽章
You abuse the badge
对我们所有佩戴徽章的人都有影响
and that reflects on all of us who wear it.
所以这一切都和我有关
So it has everything to do with me.
现在 我可能还没有足够的证据来起诉你
Now, I may not have enough to make a case against you yet,
但我永远不会放弃
but I don't ever give up.
所以做好准备
So get ready.
我盯上你了
I'm coming for you.
Hannah 进来
Hannah, come in.
-他们拒绝了 是吧 -我告诉过你 这很难
- They said no, didn't they? - I told you it'd be hard.
如果可以的话 我们要好几个月才能
We won't be able to get American visas
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表