好吧 还是得谢谢你 Loretta
Okay, thanks anyways, Loretta.
我猜Dan不是诊所那边的病人吧
Take it Dan wasn't a patient at the clinic.
不是 好消息是她也没有发现他
No. Good news is she didn't find him
出现在任何一个停尸房♥
in any area morgues, either.
呃 这是他活动的区域
Well, this is his neighborhood.
我们查了教会青年中心 社区中心
We checked the Y, community center,
他散发食物的公园
the park where he hands out food.
最近几天都没人见过他
Nobody's seen him in days.
好像这个人就忽然消失了
It's like the man just disappeared.
呃 人不会忽然消失的 或许我们该去
Well, someone can't just disappear. Maybe we need
查查其他地区
to start checking other areas.
话说 这位老兄一直在这附近
Now, this dude is always over here.
或许他看到了什么
Maybe he saw something.
嗨 抱歉打扰 那个
Hi. Excuse us, um,
我们正在找一个朋友
we're looking for a friend of ours.
或许你见过他
Maybe you've seen him?
Dan老兄
Dan the Man.
你们是警♥察♥吗
You guys cops?
呃 我们跟警♥察♥有点接近
Uh, you could call us cop-adjacent.
这样的话
In that case...
写诗 10元一首
开玩笑吗
Seriously?
老兄 我曾在杜兰大学主修英语
Dude, I was an English major at Tulane.
所以你破产了并且还有一屁♥股♥债
So you're broke and up to your eyeballs in debt.
你还想不想知道Dan的消息
Want to know about Dan or not?
你能破开20块钱吗
You got change for a 20?
没有 但我会作一首特别好的诗
Nah. But I'll make it an extra-nice poem.
哦 钥匙的保管员 那么醉心于喜欢
"Oh, Keeper of the Keys, So keen to please."
我说不准 还真押韵
I don't know. That's a lot of rhyming.
还有些少见的词
Some big words, too.
但还是不知道值不值20块
Don't know if they're 20-dollar words, though.
我们有发现了 一个姓
We got one thing. A last name.
DeWitt 总比没有强
DeWitt. It's better than nothing.
而且正好是那种联邦探员可以用来
And just the kind of information a federal agent might need
核查背景的信息
to run a background check.
太好了
Yes!
密西西比公园巡骑看到一辆蓝色卡车
Mississippi park rangers saw a blue truck
几个小时前进入了露营地
entering the campground a few hours ago.
卡车是注册在
Truck is registered to...
Samuel Wilkes名下
Samuel Wilkes.
假定他持有武器且非常危险
Consider him to be armed and very dangerous.
噢 在那儿
Oh, there it is.
让那家人离开
Get that family out of here.
抱歉 各位
Excuse me, folks.
请立刻到你们帐篷后面去
Please go behind your tent right now.
嘿 需要你们回到车里
Hey. Need you all to get back in the vehicle.
关上门 藏好了
Shut the door, get in there.
散开 包围车辆
Split up. Surround the vehicle
以防他逃跑 行动
in case he makes a run for it. Go.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
Sam Wilkes 下车
Sam Wilkes, out of the vehicle!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
他到底去哪儿了
Where the hell is he?
先生 请你站那里别动
Sir, I need you to stop where you are!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
躺那里别动
Stay on the ground.
别动
Don't move an inch!
-你还好吗 -是的 现在没事了
- You okay? - Yeah, I am now.
你们让我在这里等了一晚上
You kept me waiting here all night.
你不想了解一下我吗
Don't you want to get to know me?
Samuel Wilkes 28岁
Samuel Wilkes. 28 years old,
来自得克萨斯州的El Paso市
from El Paso, Texas.
三个月前被铸钢公♥司♥
Laid off from Foundry Steel Corporation
解雇
three months ago.
有一次公共场所醉酒闹事的记录
One infraction for public intoxication.
除此之外 没有犯罪记录
Other than that, you're pretty clean.
我已经改变了
I've evolved.
三起冷血的谋杀
Three cold-blooded murders
是极大的变化 你说呢
is a pretty drastic evolution, don't you think?
我认为时候到了
I decided it was time.
为什么要浪费我的天赋呢
Why let my talents go to waste?
500码之外多次命中
Multiple shots from over 500 yards.
想做到也不容易
Not easy ones to make.
只要多加练习就行了
All it took was practice.
射击场就像我第二个家
Shooting range was my second home.
关于Langford中士的谋杀案
What can you tell us about the, uh,
你有什么想说的吗
killing of Petty Officer Langford?
哎哟
Hell...
我还不知道他是海军的人
I didn't know he was Navy.
真是个意外收获
Bonus for me.
你了解他吗
Did you know anything about him?
有什么好了解的
What's there to know?
他出现在我的视线里然后我扣下了扳机
He ended up in my sights and I squeezed the trigger.
关于这些人你有什么想说的吗
What can you tell us about, uh...
Bea Jefferson
Bea Jefferson?
Paul Wright
Paul Wright?
你就
You just...
也只是想杀了他们是吧
feel like killing them, too?
你们条子不懂
Nothing you cops would understand.
人各有命
You can't escape fate.
游戏结束时
When the game's over,
王与卒下了棋盘还是被扔进同一个盒子里
The king and the pawn go back into the same box.
你是说这些人该死吗
Are you saying these people deserve to die?
这就是问题之所在了
That's the problem, isn't it?
人们以为他们配得上一切
People thinking they deserve anything.
死亡才是公平的
Death is the great equalizer.
而我只是死神的信使
I'm just his humble messenger.
谢谢你能帮忙 Carter
Thank you for doing this, Carter.
我们本希望Dan早上
We were hoping that Dan would show up
会在食物供应处出现
at the pantry this morning.
但他并没有
But he still didn't,
我们很担心
and we're really getting worried now.
据我们所知
Okay, here we go.
Daniel DeWitt
Daniel DeWitt.
两年前还是
Worked as a mechanic in Jefferson Parish
Jefferson Parish的机械师
up until about two years ago.
看上去被裁员了
Looks like he got laid off.
被裁后的六个月房♥子被拍卖♥♥了
House was foreclosed on six months later.
情况急转直下
Wow, things turned so quickly for him.
可不是
Yeah, you're telling me.
这种事也不少见了
Happens all the time.
这里说
Says here
Dan之前和Presley DeWitt是夫妻
Dan was married to a Presley DeWitt.
几年前离婚了
Divorced a few years back.
-她是本地人 -她可能知道些
- She's local. - She might know something
能帮我们找到Dan的消息
that could help us find Dan.
我收到了Sebastian给我的消息
Ah, I got a text from Sebastian.
我得处理这个
I need to take this.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
谢谢你 Carter
Thank you, Carter.
你之前无家可归吗 Jimmy
You were homeless, Jimmy?
那个时候我不这么认为
I didn't think of it like that at the time.
几年前我身无分文
It was couple of years ago, I was broke,
住在爷爷的朋友家
staying with a friend of Pop's.
但我爷爷没法和人保持友谊
But, you know, that man could not keep a friend
超过几周 所以
for more than a couple of weeks, so...
他们吵了一架 我只能走了
they had a falling-out, and I had to go.
你去哪儿了
What'd you do?
这个嘛
Well...
带了能带的东西
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表