I'm going after my daughter.
Beth知道的一切都是我教的
I taught Beth everything she knows.
如何自我防御
How to defend herself,
如何在陷入麻烦时留下踪迹
and how to leave a trail if she got into trouble.
她在和我沟通
She's talking to me.
她在告诉我他们的去向
She's telling me where they're going.
我是唯一一个可以跟进线索的人
I'm the only one who can stay on the trail.
好的
Okay.
但得跟着我的方法来
All right, but we do this my way.
-明白吗 -来吧
- Understood? - Yeah. Come on.
CJ 我现在有点忙
CJ, I'm in a bit of a rush right now.
你不能就说你有个惊喜 然后不告诉我惊喜是什么
You can't say you have a surprise and then not tell me.
拜托了
Please?
好的 等等
Okay, hold on.
什么 这是哪里来的
What? Where'd you get those?
神奇的是 我不是唯一一个
Surprisingly, I'm not the only one
让电子产品积灰的人
who has old electronics gathering dust.
Sebastian有一整个箱呢
There's an entire box that belongs to Sebastian.
妈 我不知道该怎么谢你好了
Mom, I don't know how to thank you.
别担心 我有个主意
Don't worry. I have an idea.
晚饭时候说 回头见
We'll discuss over dinner. Okay, bye.
Sebastian 你鉴定出嫌疑犯是谁了吗
Sebastian, you were able to identify the suspects?
找到了 我还想说
Yeah, I was. I also want it known
从湿地汽车内饰里找指纹
for the record that it was very difficult
真的是太难了
to pull prints out of a wet, leather car interior.
-好的 记下了 -我说 我得用
- Ah, duly noted. Now, who... - I mean, I had to use this, uh...
碳基黑粉来获取部分指纹
this carbon-based black powder just to get partials,
真的是不可思议的化合物
and it's, uh, an incredibly elaborate compound,
真的是很难用
you know, and it's very difficult
因为
to use because you have...
你知道你光用眼神就能表达闭嘴的能力
Do you know how amazing it is that you have the power to say shut up,
有多神奇吗
but with only your eyes?
-天赋 -没错了
- It's a gift. - Yeah.
认识一下我们的绑♥架♥犯Alex和Matt Dixon
Let me introduce you to our kidnappers: Alex and Matt Dixon.
-兄弟俩 -是的 也是犯罪同伙
- Brothers? - Yeah, and partners in crime, apparently.
勒索 绑♥架♥ 谋杀未遂
Extortion, aggravated kidnapping, attempted murder.
在他们上次出狱之后
Yeah. After their most recent prison stints,
他们变成了私人保安 实际上是美化了的
they transitioned into private security, but they're-they're glorified
-打手 -我天 这小姑娘在他们手里
- muscle for hire. - God, that poor girl is stuck with them.
得赶紧找到她
We need to find her fast.
Beth有多少这样的珠子
How many of these beads does Beth have?
一年前 我给Beth做了一个手环
A year ago, I made Beth a paracord bracelet,
可以一个个拆出来
pulls apart into little pieces.
36个珠子
36 beads.
挺聪明
Oh, clever.
当时希望她永远不会用上
Hoped she'd never have to use it.
Beth看上去很能干
Beth seems very capable.
是吧 我花了好多年训练他
Yeah? Well, I spent years training her.
就我们俩人 在森林里
Just the two of us out in the woods.
她是家里唯一一个愿意学这些
Only one in the family who was willing to learn,
还不觉得我是个疯子的人
didn't think I was mad.
你们形影不离吗
Two peas in a pod, huh?
我们都快有自己的语言系统了
Ah, we basically speak our own language.
-真的吗 -是
- Really. - Yeah.
我们创造了这些安全用语
We, uh, created these safety phrases.
几乎任何情况都适用
Got one for everything.
果冻糖是有外人在
"Jelly Beans" means we're not alone.
独角兽是尖叫
Uh, "Unicorn" means scream.
伦敦桥是
Uh, "London Bridge" means...
-掉下去了 -是
- Falling down? - Ah.
她没有多少时间去约会
Doesn't really leave much time for dating
交朋友 是吗
and sleepovers, though, does it?
-那些事情就是浪费时间 -我是说
- All that stuff is a waste. - I mean, come on.
孩子该有孩子的样子 不是吗
A kid's got to be a kid, though, right?
你这话说的像我前妻
You sound like my ex.
这个世界不是给小孩准备的
World's not made for kids.
乱世中要有准备
It's chaos. Have to be prepared.
你也觉得我是疯子吗
You think I'm crazy, huh?
只是觉得你有点过于紧张
Just a little intense is all.
你想知道我还是怎样的人吗
You want to know what else I am?
没错
Right.
Katrina飓风是对我的警钟
Katrina was a wakeup call for me.
我发誓再也不会像那样的毫无准备了
I swore I'd never get caught off-guard again.
付出值了
Paid off.
是啊 住在森林里 远离家人
Yeah, living in the wild, estranged from your family.
为大流行病 暴♥动♥
Being ready for pandemics or civil unrest
或者像是女儿被绑♥架♥做准备
or a kidnapped daughter.
如果这一切是为了保障Beth和Simone的安全
If that was the cost of keeping Beth and Simone safe,
付出就很值
then, yes.
做这些事情让我睡得踏实
And I rest easy knowing I made the right call.
但是 这样还是挺孤单的吧
It's kind of lonely, though, huh?
有点
Can be.
Frank
Frank.
更多诱饵足迹
More decoy footprints, huh?
-是的 -眼神不错
- Yeah. - Good eye.
我们得汇报这事
Hey, we should call this in.
别费力气了
Oh. Don't bother.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
There's no way you're getting a signal out here.
仍然联♥系♥不到Carter
Still can't reach Carter.
你有什么办法能在树林里追踪到他吗
Any way you can track him in the woods?
是的 目前他的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Yeah, he's off the grid right now,
但Sebastian一直在追踪他的GPS
but Sebastian's keeping track of his GPS.
另外
In other news,
我搞清楚了Joel Cadiff与Beth的关系
I figured out Joel Cadiff's connection to Beth.
-结果是 -猜猜看他在
- And? - Guess who he worked with
日本横须贺工作的时候同事是谁
during his time in Yokosuka, Japan?
Claire Hogan认识Cadiff吗
Claire Hogan knew Cadiff?
他们曾是朋友
They were friends.
她一直瞒着我们
She's been holding out on us.
对
Yup.
Alex和Matt Dixon
Alex and Matt Dixon.
涉嫌绑♥架♥Beth的两个人
Two of the men responsible for abducting Beth.
我们认为她还在他们手里
We believe that they still have her.
你之前见过这些人吗
Have you ever seen these men before?
没有 从没见过
No. Never.
那Joel Cadiff呢
How about... Joel Cadiff?
我们认为是他协调参与了绑♥架♥
We believe he coordinated the kidnapping.
我得提醒你 在回答之前
I'm gonna caution you to think really hard
要认真想想 Hogan中校
before responding, Commander Hogan.
我们知道Cadiff在横须贺时 以外交专员的
We know that you flew escort missions with Cadiff
身份活动 那时你负责执行护航任务
during his time as a diplomatic attaché in Yokosuka.
看起来你们的关系非常近
Looks like you were real chummy.
Joel曾经是同事 仅此而已
Joel was a coworker, that's all.
那个夏天Simone和我都在日本
Simone was in Japan with me that summer.
她能够证明
She can confirm that.
或许他认为你们不只是朋友
Maybe he thought you were more than friends?
相互间有纠葛吗
Had some bad blood?
我们在那里的最后一个月
Joel and I barely even saw each other
Joel和我几乎都没见过面
the last month we were there.
而且那也是四年前的事了 为什么现在这样做呢
And that was four years ago. Why do this now?
你呢 Simone
How about you, Simone?
你认识Cadiff吗
Did you know Cadiff?
呃 她和Joel只是见过几次
Well, she and Joel only met a few times.
我怀疑这是不是全部事实
I'm not sure that's entirely true.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我们不能再让他赢了
We couldn't let him win again.
让谁赢
Let who win?
Frank
Frank.
Simone 你干了什么
Simone. What did you do?
你打算让Beth跟他一起呆六个月
You were gonna let Beth stay with him for six months.
你究竟知道不知道那么长的一段时间
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表