我要的只是你能在这里
All I need is for you to be here.
好吧 已经几个月了
Well, it's been a few months.
而且 你知道 你不让我付房♥租或者
And, you know, you won't let me give you any money for rent or...
这就是我的南方绅士气质
Well, that's the Southern gentleman in me.
所以我把一切都放在我的盖浇饭上
So I put it all on the line with my étouffée.
好吧
Okay.
所以我想让你尝一尝 但要宽容
So I want you to have a taste, but be kind.
♪ I will be wishing ♪
♪ On starlight... ♪
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
太棒了
That's nice.
-真的吗 -嗯哼
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
嗯
Mm.
NOPD NOPD 趴到地上
NOPD! NOPD, get on the ground!
快趴下 把手放在脑后
On the ground now! Fingers behind your head!
-让我们看看你的手 -Rita 趴着别动
- Show us your hands! - Rita, stay down!
趴下 趴下
Down, down!
Ollie Harris 我们有你的逮捕令
Ollie Harris, we have a warrant for your arrest.
我叫Dwayne Pride 我是NCIS的联邦探员
My name's Dwayne Pride. I'm a federal agent with NCIS.
证件在我后面的口袋里
My credentials are in my back pocket.
-我来拿给你… -哦 Dwayne
- I'll show you right... - Oh, Dwayne!
这是Rita Devereaux
Okay, this is Rita Devereaux.
她曾是司法部的检察官
She's a former attorney with the Department of Justice.
把嫌犯铐起来
Handcuff the suspects.
听着 如果你看一下我后面
Look, if you'll just look at my credentials
口袋里的证件
that are in the back pocket...
你就要犯大错了
You're about to make a huge mistake here.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
这就是我告诉你的
It's what I told you!
我是NCIS的
I'm NCIS!
不是Ollie Harris吗
No Ollie Harris?
错了 错了
No! No, no!
这里没有Ollie Harris
There's no Ollie Harris here.
只有我们俩被你铐在
It's just the two of us that you've handcuffed
我公♥寓♥的地板上
on the floor of my apartment.
解开他们
Uncuff them.
-你还好吧 -不好
- You okay? You okay? - No.
我的心脏跳得太快了 感觉就要爆♥炸♥了
My heart is beating so fast, it feels like it's gonna explode.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
你的证件 Pride探员
Your credentials, Agent Pride.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
我们正在对Ollie Harris执行一个强制搜查令
We were executing a no-knock warrant on an Ollie Harris.
因持有枪♥支♥和过失杀人被通缉
Wanted on gun possession and manslaughter.
线人提供的地址
C.I. gave us this address.
你就没想过再核实一下吗
And you didn't think to double-check?
天哪 Dwayne拥有这幢房♥子很多年了
My God, Dwayne's owned this building for years.
他在社区里很有名气
He's well-known in the community.
在你的部门也有名
And your department!
这个案子的主要负责人是谁
Who's the lead detective on this case?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you that.
SWAT指挥官给了我们这项任务
Commanding SWAT officer gave us that assignment.
-我要知道他的名字 -还有你上司的名字
- I'm gonna want his name. - And your supervisor.
伙计们 收队
Pack it up, team.
很抱歉 搞错了
Sorry for the mix-up.
Rita
Rita?
Rita 你确定你没事吗
Rita, are you sure you're okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not!
我要打电♥话♥问问是谁干的
I'm gonna call and find out who's responsible
然后大骂一顿
for this and raise some hell.
不用了
Don't bother.
这是Blakely
This was Blakely.
Dwayne
Dwayne!
-我是说 我不知道... -嘿 嘿
- I mean, I don't know what... - Hey! Hey!
把手松开
Get your hands off him!
你想找我 好 我奉陪
You want to come after me, fine, I can take it.
袭击是重罪 Pride探员
That's felonious assault, Special Agent Pride.
但你去找我在意的人 你要挨揍的
But you come after the people I care about, you're gonna get hurt.
他看起来很生气 是吗 Yates
He seems upset, doesn't he, Yates?
你派特警去我家
You sent SWAT to my home.
哦 我听说了 弄错地址了对吗
Oh, I heard about that. Hit the wrong address?
-真是个糟糕的误会 -不是误会
- Hell of a mistake. - It was no mistake.
你提出了多项指控
You got a lot of accusations.
但是没有任何证据
But not a lot of proof.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
你想怎么样
And what are you gonna do about it?
-我们出去 我让你试试 -嘿
- Let's go outside, I'll show you. - Hey!
你在想什么 Pride
What the hell are you thinking, Pride?
放开他
Let go of him!
时机很好 Hidalgo
Excellent timing, Hidalgo.
-这事没完 -这事到此为止
- This isn't over. - It's absolutely over.
散了吧
Start walking!
马上
Now!
你咋想的啊
What were you thinking?
为了这个案子
I'm already out on a limb
我都力不从心了你却来拖后腿
keeping this case open and now you pull this?
他们派了一个战术小组来我家
They sent a tactical team to my house.
他们吓坏了Rita
They terrorized Rita.
是 我知道 过来对质会舒服些
Yeah, I know. Confronting him might feel good,
但是这只会让你拧巴
but it only screws you.
这儿有一群目击证人
I got plenty of witnesses who saw you
看见你把Blakely按在墙上
put your hands on Blakely.
你没有证据证明他们打了你
You've got nothing to prove they swatted you.
你在损害我们的信誉
You're jeopardizing our credibility.
-他们不能就这么逍遥法外 -他们会的
- They're not getting away with this. - They will...
除非你明智点
unless you act smart.
想想看 他们是害怕了
Think about it... they're scared.
不然他们为什么骚扰你呢
Why else would they harass you like this?
无论哪条路一定要保证走对路
Whatever path you're on must be the right one,
所以坚持住
so stay on it.
在你能把他们绳之以法前不要挡着他们
Stay out of their way until you can put cuffs on them.
今夜星光灿烂
It's nice tonight. Stars out.
蚊子不把我们吸干
Mosquitos aren't sucking us dry.
CJ呢
Where's CJ?
他平时愿意加入咱们的聊天
Usually he'd be trying to dip in our conversation about now.
好吧 宅在他屋里 正生我气呢
Well, he's in his room. He's mad at me,
因为我不想他参加明天的抗♥议♥
'cause I won't let him go to the protest tomorrow.
游♥行♥到市政厅 为什么他不能去
March to City Hall... Why can't he go?
因为他才16岁 不谙世事
Because he's 16 without a clue about the world
外面危机四伏
and the dangers that lie out there.
这是和平示♥威♥
It's a peaceful protest.
我都参加了
Even I'm participating.
这些孩子认为自己会长命百岁
These kids think that they will live forever.
但是作为专家我告诉你并非如此
But this expert will tell you they will not.
肩上的负担太多了 Loretta
That's a lot to carry, Loretta.
嗯
Mm.
我就是这么跟他说的
That's what I keep telling him.
我是说你
I'm talking about you.
我吗 我很好啊
Me? I'm fine.
我是黑人女汉子
I'm a strong Black woman.
金刚不坏
I can't be anything but fine.
好吧 这个女汉子还在狡辩
Well, this strong Black woman is struggling.
我跟老公争吵更多
Arguing more with my husband.
我现在一晚只睡三小时
Getting three hours of sleep at night.
并且当我合眼的时候
And when I can close my eyes...
因为担忧城市夜不成寐
I can't rest for worrying about the city.
我快油尽灯枯了
I'm running on fumes.
而我还没有因为自己的骄傲而不敢承认这点
And I'm not too proud to admit it.
这张勇敢的脸就是我们母亲的期许
Now that's the brave face our mothers force on us.
尤其是不许女子 一个黑人女子
Heaven forbid a woman, especially a Black woman,
表现出一点点正义的愤怒
show the least bit of righteous anger.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表