为什么不呢
Why stop now?
第一次 她就用慈善组织 对自己进行了
A charitable organization was the perfect cover
完美的掩护
for her the first time.
但是 我不确定再次用同样的手法进行诈骗 是否明智
Though not sure running the same scam again seems that smart.
是啊 然而 豹子不会改变自己的斑点
Yeah, well, leopards don't change their spots.
和你说
Tell you what.
我来洗碗好吗
How about I take care of the dishes?
我知道你一直想看完那本书
I know you've been wanting to finish that book.
你知道电♥话♥是双向的 妈妈
You know a phone works both ways, Mom.
如果爸爸想跟我说话 他可以打给我
If Dad wants to talk to me, he can call.
如果我很固执 那是因为
Look, if I'm stubborn, it's because
我从你和他身上学的
I learned it from him and you.
我得挂了
Hey, I got to go.
好吧 我会给他打电♥话♥的
Fine. I'll give him a call.
我也爱你
Yeah, love you, too.
真希望我的干洗店
Oh, I wish my regular
-能上门服务 -噢
- dry cleaner made house calls. - Oh.
我额外付了一小时的服务费用
I paid extra for the one-hour service.
谢谢你 总比在我
Thank you. It's probably better
上班的时候拿回来好 对吧
than bringing it back to me at work, huh?
是的 这并不重要
Yeah, it doesn't really matter.
Tammy有点弄明白了
Tammy kind of figured things out.
我想跟侧写师一起工作
I guess it's pretty hard to keep secrets
很难保守秘密 而且
when you work with a profiler, and, uh...
-这对我们意味着什么 -我不知道
- So what does that mean for us? - I don't know.
当你和同事在一起时 事情可能会变得一团糟
Things can get messy when you're seeing a coworker.
确实
It can.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
所以我们是要站在门口
So are we just gonna stand here in the doorway,
还是你要请我进去呢
or are you gonna invite me in?
嗨 P 你看了
Hey, P. You get a chance
监控录像了吗
to look at that security camera footage?
我正在看 你是对的
I'm going through it now. You were right.
摄像头将"现在希望"的
That camera had a pretty good view
停车场拍得很清楚
of the Hope Now parking lot.
有没有发现志愿者跟我说的那种
Any luck spotting the dangerous-looking type
看起来很凶恶的人呢
that the volunteer told me about?
还没有 但我很确定我知道是谁偷了那辆车
Not yet, but I'm pretty sure I know who stole that van.
就是那个炸毁Pride房♥子的家伙吗
The guy who firebombed Pride's place?
更像是个孩子
More like the kid.
我猜他还不到20岁
Guessing he's not even 20.
你查到他的身份了吗
You I.D. him?
我一直在看Sasha Broussard
I've been going through the list of volunteers
给Pride提供的志愿者和员工名单
and employees that Sasha Broussard gave Pride.
目前还没有收获
Nothing so far.
Pride逮捕她的时候你也在场 对吧
Hey, you were around when Pride arrested her, weren't you?
我来这儿没多久
Wasn't long after I started here.
他们以前是朋友吗
Were they friends before all that or something?
-他们关系曾经很好 -嗯
- They were friendly. - Mm.
不管怎样 那是很久以前的事了
But anyway, that was a long time ago.
Pride当时在警局工作
Pride was with the sheriff's department.
他抓了她全家
He busted her whole family.
我总觉得他们之间有一种
It always felt like something pretty intense
很强烈的感觉
went down between them.
是啊 一堆仇恨
Yeah, was a whole lot of bad blood.
-嗯 -一些是私人恩怨
- Mm. - Some personal,
一些是关于那个家庭是如何搞乱新奥尔良的
some about how that family messed up New Orleans.
好吧 我们帮他
All right, well, let's help him
把那小妞送回她该去的地方
put that chick back where she belongs.
有什么发现
What do we got?
-嘿 Pride -早
- Hey, Pride. - Morning.
我们掌握了什么新的线索了吗
We learn anything new?
是啊 我看了ATF送来的
Yeah, I actually went over those files
关于燃♥烧♥弹♥的文件
that ATF sent over on those firebombings.
这是妇女收♥容♥所♥
This is what was left
和健身中心的
of the women's shelter
遗迹
and the rec center.
全部烧毁了
Burned to the foundation.
我和Jimmy应该很幸运
I guess Jimmy and I were lucky
-我们昨晚还在清理现场 -是啊
- we were still cleaning up last night. - Yeah.
ATF有嫌疑人了吗
ATF have any suspects?
到目前为止没有
None so far.
但有趣的是
But here's the interesting part.
这两处设施现在都归
Both these facilities were owned
现在希望所有
by Hope Now.
Sasha的慈善机构和我的酒吧
Sasha's charity and my bar
都有相同的作案手法
both attacked with the same M.O.
我觉得这
I think we are
完全不是巧合
well outside the world of coincidence.
我们能把这几起案子中
Can we tie them together
所用炸♥弹♥的化学特征联♥系♥起来吗
with the chemical signatures of the bombs?
没错 事实上 我拿到了两份资料
Yeah, actually, I got the files on both.
我正要去实验室比较一下
I was about to head over to the lab to compare them,
看它们是不是一样的
see if they're the same.
好吧 我需要尽快得到答案
Okay, I'll need those answers as quick as possible.
好的 我这就去
Yeah, I'm on it.
Sasha为什么要袭击她自己的房♥子呢
Why would Sasha attack her own properties?
保险金是显而易见的答案
Insurance is the obvious answer.
是啊 但是连续烧了两个 只会让
Yeah, but torching two of them would just make
保险公♥司♥起疑心
the insurance companies suspicious.
她不会那么笨的
She's smarter than that.
如果她在做什么见不得人的事
Well, if she was doing something shady,
她隐瞒得很好
she was hiding it well.
我一直在调查现在希望
I've been looking into Hope Now.
-看起来都是合法的 -是的
- It all looks legit. - Yeah.
不管她在做什么 都不容易找到
Well, whatever she's up to,it's not gonna be easy to find.
五年前我有点幸运
I got a little lucky five years ago.
不知道她在监狱里都做了什么
Not sure what she did in prison,
但我肯定她花了很多时间想办法
but I am sure that she spent time figuring out how
-更好地隐藏事情 -嘿
- to hide things better. - Hey.
我们知道是谁偷了现代希望的车了
We know who stole the van from Hope Now.
看起来像个青少年
Looks like a teenager.
我们把Sasha给我们的名单上的
We went through every name on the list
人都看了一遍 他不是职员
that Sasha gave us. He doesn't work
或志愿者
or volunteer there.
这么年轻就能制♥造♥这种破坏
Young to be creating that kind of destruction.
你不需要很老练
You don't have to be sophisticated
就能烧掉东西 我会给Broussard看这个
to burn stuff down. I'll show this to Broussard,
-看看她能不能查出他的身份 -我来吧
- see if she can get an I.D. on him - I'll do it.
Hannah和我去吧
Hannah and I can do it.
不用 Gregorio 只要你把图片发给我
No, no. Just send me the picture, Gregorio.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 老大
Okay, boss.
从审判开始就一直很疯狂
It's been crazy since the trial started.
为了避开记者 我住在酒店里
I'm staying at a hotel just to avoid all the reporters.
既然都结束了 希望一切
Well, hopefully, that'll all get back to normal
都能恢复正常
now that it's over.
我不确定我真的知道正常是什么样子
I'm not sure I really know what normal's like.
嗯 我发现好的食物有帮助
Well, I find that good food helps.
这顿饭确实起到了作用
Well, this meal certainly did.
你妻子不会奇怪你为什么不回家吃晚饭吧
Um, your wife won't be wondering why you're not home for dinner?
今晚不会
Not tonight.
甜点菜单 先生
Dessert menu, sir?
谢谢
Thanks.
和毁掉我家族的警长一起吃饭
Well, it's a little strange eating with the sheriff
感觉有点奇怪
that brought down my family.
我不能说我很抱歉
Well, can't say that I'm sorry about that.
老实说 我也没意见
Honestly, me, either.
-真的吗 -我父亲
- Really? - My father,
我的叔叔们 我的堂兄弟们
my uncles, my cousins...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表