which shows a high level of methaqualone
血液里有高浓度的甲喹酮
in her blood on the night that she was killed.
Emily Tascioni的陈述记录了你强♥暴♥她的
Emily Tascioni's statement which details when and how
具体的时间和手法
you raped her.
你认为有人会信吗
You think anyone's gonna believe that?
Angelo Coleman 你伙计的证词
Angelo Coleman's statement,your buddy,
驳斥了你的不在场证明
who refutes your alibi,
说你至少有30分钟
says there was a period of at least 30 minutes
下落不明
where you were unaccounted for.
我是去看私人表演了
I was getting a private dance.
那天晚上上班的所有舞♥女♥
Signed statements from all of the dancers
署名的声明
who worked that night,
证明 没人给你
confirming that none of them
跳过舞
ever gave you a dance.
一群瘾君子和妓♥女♥
Bunch of drug addicts and whores.
我是一个拥有完美服役记录的上士
I'm a petty officer with a spotless record.
附加说明
Here's the kicker.
在你车座的安全带扣上
Traces of Amanda Gregson's blood
发现了Amanda Gregson的血迹
on your car's seat belt clip.
不 不 这不可能
No. No, that's impossible.
我从没听说过Amanda
I-I've never even heard of Amanda.
你得意识到自己在这里
You need to recognize what kind of trouble
到底陷入了多大的麻烦 上士
you're in here, Petty Officer.
你订购了毒品
You ordered the drugs,
你跟踪了Amanda Gregosn 然后刺杀了她
you stalked Amanda Gregson and you stabbed her.
那是有预谋的一级谋杀
That's premeditated first-degree murder,
在路易斯安那州会被判死刑
and carries a death sentence in the state of Louisiana.
或者
Or...
我们可以做一个交易
...we can make a deal.
什么交易
What kind of deal?
承认你强♥奸♥了Emily Tascioni
Admit to raping Emily Tascioni,
我将会推动谋杀指控
I'll push for the murder charges
到军法署军事法庭审判
to be tried in a JAG military court.
这有什么区别
What difference would that make?
军法署法庭在过去60年里
JAG courts haven't handed out the death penalty
没有判过死刑
in over 60 years.
他们判过多久的刑期
How much time?
25年至终身监禁
25 to life.
这个交易不行
That's not a deal.
这是你能拿到的最好结果了
It's the best you're ever gonna get.
当我走出这个房♥间
And when I walk out of this room...
你就不会再有这样的机会了
...the offer walks with me.
等等
Wait.
他坦白了吗
He confessed?
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is real.
千真万确
It's as real as it gets.
我还要很久才能回到以前的状态
It's gonna be a long time before I feel like myself again,
但是这个认罪很有帮助
but this helps.
这是否意味着你能回去工作了呢
Does this mean you're going back to work?
-当然会的 -嗯
- Eventually. - Mm.
但是现在 我要跟SAPR的人见个面
But right now,I'm meeting with SAPR.
海军性侵预防和应对小组吗
The Navy's Sexual Assault Prevention and Response team?
Amanda纠察长当时正在向我
The master-at-arms Amanda was working with
伸出援手 告诉我了我他们正在做的事
reached out to me, told me what they were trying to do.
是啊 把Liam调离
Yeah, get Liam transferred.
那种后台正义应该停止了
That kind of back-channel justice has to stop.
那样不能解决问题
It's not a solution.
你要把战火烧到他们那里去吗
You're bringing the fight to them?
必须得有人给这些女性发声机会
Somebody has to give these women a voice.
我不能再让别人
And I can't let anyone else
经历我经历的事情
go through what I did.
这真是太勇敢了
Well, that's very brave.
不管你有什么需要
And whatever you need,
我都愿意帮你 好吗
I'm here to help, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
Sebastian 你不必的
Sebastian, you shouldn't have.
不必怎么 来后台吗
Uh, what, come back here?
因为我不知道自己该不该这么做 而且
'Cause I didn't know if I was supposed to, and--
我不知道 可能这样做太过了
I don't know, maybe it was too much,
-送花什么的 -不 你做得刚刚好
- the whole flower thing. - No, it's just right.
-好吧 -我是说你不必
- Okay. - I meant you didn't need
-做这么多 -哦 得了 你说什么呢
- to go to all the effort. - Oh, come on, no.
总得有人到后台来陪你一下 对吧
Someone had to be back here with you in the wings, you know?
祝你好运 告诉你
Wishing you luck, telling you to break
摔断点什么
【注:break a leg 摔断腿 俚语祝好运的意思】
something.
谢谢你 是啊 不 我有点紧张
Thank you. Yeah, no, I am a little nervous.
什么 得了 你会惊艳全场的
What? Come on, you're gonna be amazing.
-我不知道 -相信我 好吗
- I don't know. - Trust me, all right?
到了明天 我在想我们可以庆祝一下
And tomorrow, I was thinking we could celebrate.
吃个晚餐 甜点 也许
Go get dinner, dessert, maybe
去那个我听说过的 掷斧子酒吧
go to this ax-throwing bar I keep hearing about.
或者 根据你的表现判断
Or, judging by your expression,
也许你不太喜欢甜点
thinking maybe you're not into the dessert thing,
那我们就吃晚餐 然后去扔斧子
so we'll just do dinner and ax throwing.
不 不是那个问题 只是 呃
No, it's not that. It's, um...
我又跟我妈妈谈过了
I've been talking to my mom again.
-哦 真的吗 你给她打电♥话♥了吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? You called her? - Yeah.
在Wade医生晚餐说过那些话以后 我尝试了一下
After what Dr. Wade said at dinner, I-I reached out.
结果发现 她也只是非常害怕
And it turned out she was just as scared
迈出第一步
to make the first move.
哦 那真是太好了
Well, that's awesome.
当然 她想见见Rory
She wants to meet Rory,of course.
还有 呃
And, um,
她说 如果我愿意的话 可以搬回家里去住
well, she said I could move back home if I wanted.
哦 好啊 哇哦
Oh, okay-- wow.
那真是 呃 是不是说
That's, uh,is that--
是 你想回去吗
Is-- Do you want to?
有些想 是的 我是说
Kind of, yeah. I mean,
一方面说 她可以在我工作的时候照看Rory
on the one hand, she could watch Rory while I work.
-Rory可以了解她的家人 -嗯哼
- Rory would get to know her family. - Mm-hmm.
我就又可以写歌♥了
And I could write again,
在Nashville写歌♥ 这一直是我的梦想
in Nashville, which has always been my dream.
呃
Um...
有没有 有没有另一方面考虑 或者
is there, is there room on the other hand, or...?
我遇到了一个非常好的人
Well, I met a really great guy...
如果回去了 我会非常想他的
...and I'd miss him a lot.
那人是我 对吧
That's me, right?
-是的 我说的就是你 -好吧
- Yes, I'm talking about you. - Okay.
必须得确认一下 有点紧张
Had to be sure. Just got nervous.
我不知道 你认为我该怎么做
I don't know. What do you think I should do?
说真话吗
Honestly?
我是说 你怎么可以不回去呢
I mean, how can you not go back?
-只要你答应我几件事 -嗯
- Just as long as you promise me something. - Mm.
当你成为明星以后 别忘了我 好吗
When you get big,don't forget about me, okay?
我还需要你为我写一首歌♥
And I need you to write a song about me,
必须得是情歌♥
and I need it to be a ballad.
嗨 我从没说过我们之间结束了
Hey, I never said I wanted to stop doing this.
真的吗 我是说
Really? Well, I mean,
Nashville得开车十小时才能到
Nashville's, like, a, like, a ten-hour drive.
呃 实际上 是7小时49分钟
Uh, actually, it's seven hours and 49 minutes.
我真的喜欢做功课的姑娘
I mean, I do like a girl who does her research.
去机场吗
Headed to the airport?
是的 我之前还想着 最好能在离开以前跟你谈一谈
Yeah, I was hoping that we could talk before I left.
我试着打电♥话♥
I tried calling.
你想谈什么
What's there to talk about?
你已经做好决定了
You made your decision.
我应该私下先告诉你的
I should have told you in private.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表