你爱你妈妈没错
Look, it's good you love your mama,
但一个年轻人
okay, but a young man
要看得清现状
has got to see things clear.
或许我们该吃点东西了
Yeah, maybe we should just eat.
不
No.
不 我想知道他什么意思
No, I want to know what he means.
你看了多少你妈被指控的内容
How much have you read about what your mama's accused of?
她从不让我看
I mean, she never let me.
你小的时候还说的过去 现在呢
Well, you were young. It makes sense. But now?
你不该有了解情况做出判断的权利吗
Don't you have a right to know, make your own conclusions?
如果一切都是谎言又有什么意义呢
What's the point if it's lies?
关键是
The point is
你要自己得出结论
to discover the truth for yourself.
看到真♥相♥ 关键是
See things in the light of day. The point is
这个站在你面前的男人
that this man standing before you
正在为你努力做一切
is bending over backwards to do right by you,
所以他并不可能完全是坏人
so he can't be all bad.
你妈妈
And your mama...
等等
Wait.
她被放出来了
She's been released.
她在来接我的路上
And she's coming to get me.
我
I, uh...
我去楼下等她
I'm gonna wait downstairs.
那是Strand和Charlie的指挥官
That was Strand and Charlie's C.O.
她不是唯一海军丢失的财产
She's not the only Navy property that's gone missing.
Charlie的战术背心也找不到了
Charlie's tactical vest is gone, too.
装备了海军技术的背心大概
Vest like that loaded with Navy tech got to be worth
值几十万了吧 之前在哪儿
hundreds of thousands of dollars. Where was it?
在Strand的更衣室里
In Strand's locker on base.
-有人进来偷走了 -啊
- Someone slipped in and got it out. - Ah.
这说明了这个人足够了解下士官Strand
Suggests someone knew Petty Officer Strand enough
所以知道背心在哪里
to know where that vest was stored.
大概他们也知道Charlie只听的懂
Probably means that they knew that Charlie only responds
塞维利亚语的命令
to commands in Serbian, too.
话说 那些战术背心都有GPS的
You know, those TAC vests have GPS.
有没有办法追踪呢
Is there any way of tracking this thing?
-GPS都被关掉了 -那我们只能用
- GPS was switched off. - Then we're gonna have
老方法了 我去找Patton
to do it the old-fashioned way. I'll go get with Patton.
看看能不能找一个
See if we can find any of Gabe's friends
Gabe的朋友需要一条
that might have needed a dog
穿着五十万制♥服♥的狗
with a half-a-million-dollar suit.
嘿
Hey.
Sasha的调查有进展吗
Any luck on the Sasha investigation?
没有实质性可以关联她的东西
There's nothing concrete to connect her to it.
-FBI已经介入了 -他们放她走了
- FBI's on it now. - Yeah, they cut her loose,
但冻结了她的财产
but they froze her assets.
-这样她哪里都去不了 -不
- So she won't be going anywhere. - No.
我不觉得她打算跑 但我在司法部的一个朋友
I don't think she intends to. But a friend of mine at Justice
-说她在提条件 -噢
- said she's offering a proffer. - Oh.
所以她有个替罪羊吗
So she's got a scapegoat lined up.
是的 我们是这么觉得的
Yeah, that's what we think,
但FBI觉得非常可信
but FBI seems to believe it's credible.
如果她做成了 她就一走了之了
Well, she pulls that off, she's free and clear.
和这些再无关联了
Walks away from it all.
-是啊 Pride不会开心的 -嗯
- Yeah, Pride's not gonna like that. - Mm-mm.
所以我们要找出她供出了谁
Means we need to find out who she's offering
然后先一步找到那个人
and get to them first.
这就是定金的作用啊
That's what the retainer is for,
Adam
Adam.
支付费用并且保护我
To cover expenses and to protect me.
我不在拘留所了
Yeah, I'm not in a holding cell,
但如果我不能用我的钱的话
but it doesn't do much good if I can't
也没有区别 赶紧解决了
access my money, so fix it!
你明白吗
You understand?
怎么了
What's going on?
没事 宝贝
Nothing, baby.
-听上去并不像没事 -就是
- That doesn't sound like nothing. - It's just a...
我的银行账户有一点小问题
little confusion with my bank accounts.
当FBI针对你的时候
When the FBI targets you,
他们手段很强硬
you know, they play rough.
我们有麻烦了吗
Are we in trouble?
不 你没有 宝贝
No, not you, sweetheart.
没什么事是我没法应付的
And it's nothing I can't handle.
所以这麻烦究竟是什么
But what is the trouble?
为什么FBI今天来找你了
Why did the FBI come for you today?
我只要在新奥尔良他们就会找我麻烦
As long as I'm in New Orleans, I'm an easy target.
因为我们的姓吗
Just because of our last name?
不能再把新奥尔良当家了 亲爱的
New Orleans just can't be home anymore, honey.
-不 不只是这些 -我刚花了
- No, there's more to it, though. - I just spent
一整天说服那些探员我没犯罪
the whole day convincing those agents I'm not guilty.
你想让我对你再说一遍吗
You want me to do it again with you?
不是 我就想弄明白
No, I... I just want to understand.
我们别再纠结过去了
Let's not dwell on the past.
我们要着眼于未来
Let's just look to the future.
再过几天 我们就能走了
In a couple of days, we're gonna be free to go,
我们能随便找一个想去的地方 看
and then we just got to pick a place to live. Look.
你想去哪里都行
Here. Anywhere you want.
虽然 我有点想去
Although, I am partial
蒙大拿州去滑雪 呼吸新鲜的空气
to Montana with the big skies and fresh air,
雪山地区 人迹罕至
snowy mountains and not a lot of people.
我需要一件新大衣
I'd need a new coat.
是的 新大衣 新滑雪板
Yes. New coat. New snowboard.
新生活
New life.
嘿
Hey.
我们调查了下士官Strand的
So, we dug into Petty Officer Strand's
熟人圈 看有没有人需要
orbit to see who might be responsible
对绑♥架♥Charlie负责
for kidnapping Charlie.
交叉寻找了有犯罪记录
Cross-referenced anyone who had
并且有进入基地机会的人
a criminal background who also had access to the base.
好的 范围应该不会很大
Okay, so, can't be many who fit both bills.
我们找到了一个人 Seth Mclanghlin
We found one: Seth McLaughlin.
是一个私人承包商
He's a private contractor
有特殊工种的狗
with a specialty in training dogs.
在基地里的
He was freelancing
警犬训练中心就职
on base at the K-9 training facility.
他有什么记录
Well, what kind of record he have?
大多是小事情 小金额抢劫这种
Mostly minor stuff. Petty burglary.
但关键点在
Yeah, but here's the kicker.
他的社交网络上显示
His social media suggests
他在自学一门新的语言
that he's been teaching himself a new language.
塞维利亚语吗
Oh. Serbian?
没错
Bingo.
好的 继续挖下去
All right, let's dig deeper.
足够申请搜查令了
Enough for a warrant.
噢
Oh.
Lattimer医生
Dr. Lattimer.
感谢你的电♥话♥ 你有我妈妈的消息吗
Thank you for calling. You have news about my mother?
我认为你妈妈
I found your mother to be
正如你所说的 她清醒着 有警惕心
just as you described. She's lucid, alert.
对于事件和地点都很清晰
She was fully oriented as to time and place,
她也一直在夸你
and she couldn't stop bragging about you.
她非常骄傲
Well, she's proud.
这说明什么
What does it mean?
听上去是好消息
I know it seems like good news.
是的 很多情况下是的
And, in a lot of ways, it is.
这段时间 十分宝贵
This time... it's very precious.
你想告诉我什么呢 医生
What are you telling me, Doctor?
你听说过回光返照这个词吗
Have you heard the term "terminal lucidity"?
没有
No.
在相当一部分阿兹海默病人身上都会发生
It occurs in a significant number of Alzheimer's patients.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表