我觉得两者都有一点
Oh, I think it's a bit of both.
看来我们知道谁是傻瓜了
Guess we know who the fool is.
Dwayne
Dwayne,
傻瓜通常是最聪明的人
the fool is usually the wisest character.
那就不是我了
Well, then it's not me.
我不知道Sasha是不是在耍我
Still can't tell if Sasha's playing me or not.
Sasha Broussard 总是有目的的
Sasha Broussard... she always has an angle.
是啊 所以我需要你
Yeah, which is why I need you
尽快查出这些爆♥炸♥受害者的身份
to rush the IDs on these bombing victims.
好弄清楚这次袭击是不是Sasha干的是吗
And figure out if Sasha was behind this attack?
毫无疑问 Sasha是幕后主使
Sasha is behind it, no doubt in my mind.
恕我直言 Dwayne
All due respect, Dwayne,
-你在这件事上被情绪蒙蔽了 -没有
- your mind's a little cloudy on this one. - No.
我从来没有把事情看得这么清楚
I've never seen things so clearly.
你看到的是 可能跟一个你讨厌的女人
You see the possibility of having a son
生了一个你不知道的儿子 你被情绪影响了
you didn't know you have with a woman you hate. Cloudy.
把那东西从我面前拿走 嗯 不
Get that out of my face. Uh, uh, don't...
女士 请戴上口罩
Ma'am, you have to put your mask on, please.
别再找借口了
I don't need any more excuses.
让我看看我的孩子 马上
Show me my boy, now!
我能帮上忙吗
Can I be of assistance here?
如果你跟这个贱♥人♥一样就不会
Not if you're anything like this bitch.
我是教区的法医
I'm the parish medical examiner.
如果你想从我们这里得到帮助
You're gonna have to change your tone
就得改变你的态度 戴上口罩
and put on a mask if you expect any help from us.
我是Beverly Watkins
Well, I'm Beverly Watkins.
我儿子的尸体在这里
And my son's body is here.
Elias 我认识Watkins女士
Elias. I know, Ms. Watkins.
就像我了解你和你的家人一样
Just like I know you and your family.
我认出了你 我 你就是之前那个警长
I recognized you. I... You used to be that sheriff.
没错 是的 很久之前
Yeah. I was. Some time ago.
我想要回我的儿子
I want my boy back.
我们还没确定死者身份和...
Well, we still haven't identified or...
Elias 昨天去了他的酒吧
Elias was at his bar yesterday.
他的酒吧爆♥炸♥了 你自己算算吧
His bar exploded. You do the math.
求你了
Please.
我想见他
Need to see him.
很抱歉 Watkins 女士 我理解你的痛苦
I'm sorry, Ms. Watkins. I understand your pain.
但是有多个受害者
But there are multiple victims,
我们还没有 处理完
and we haven't sorted... it all out.
这是什么意思 处理什么
What does that mean? Sorting out?
这意味着她正在尊重而体面地
It means that she's respectfully and honorably
照顾你儿子的遗体
taking care of your son.
我们会尽快把他还给你
We'll get him back to you as soon as we can.
但要做到这一点 我需要你的帮助
But to do that, I need your help.
需要一个DNA样本 梳子上的头发
A DNA sample... A hair from a comb,
牙刷什么的
a toothbrush.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me with that?
没问题
Okay.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
你也嘿
Oh, hey, back.
-我们 需要 -我们应该谈谈...
- We, uh, need to... - We should discuss...
为什么感觉这么奇怪
Why is this so weird?
我们应该谈谈 我们
Uh, we should talk about... us.
是的 我们之间的关系吗
Yeah. Is there an us?
这是讨论的话题之一
Well, that's one of the topics of discussion.
好啊
Okay.
女士优先
Uh, ladies first.
不 那不公平
No, that's not fair.
我昨天救了你一命
Mm, I did save your life yesterday.
够公平的
Fair enough.
好吧
Okay.
我一直在想 而且
Well, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and...
哦 嘿 伙计们 Sebastian刚从实验室回来
Oh. Hey, guys. Sebastian just got back
他找到了我们的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
from the lab. He's got our bomb maker.
好的
Okay.
得救了
Saved by New York.
你发现什么了 Sebastian
What'd you find, Sebastian?
自♥制♥的陶瓷外壳里
Traces of a PETN detonator
有PETN雷♥管♥的痕迹
inside a homemade ceramic casing.
这是一个Roger MacManus使用的标志
It's a trademark used by one Roger MacManus.
MacManus
MacManus.
他至少与十几个右翼民兵组织有联♥系♥
He was connected to at least a dozen right-wing militia groups.
多年来涉嫌多起国内爆♥炸♥案
Suspected in multiple domestic bombings spanning years.
但这里的关键词是“曾经”
But the key word here is "was."
Roger MacManus五年前去世了
Roger MacManus died five years ago.
那么 你是说炸毁
So, what... You're saying the bomb
Watkins酒吧的炸♥弹♥是五年前的吗
that blew up Watkins' bar was five years old?
哦 不 所以我重新组装了这个装置
Uh, no. So, I reconstructed the device,
结果显示有些部件 是几个月前
and it revealed that some of parts were only manufactured,
才生产出来的
like, a few months ago.
MacManus有个学徒 一个他培训过的人
MacManus had an apprentice,someone he trained.
是啊 只不过 已知同伙名单上的人
Yeah, except his, uh, list of, uh, known associates
都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
is a who's who of terrorists.
从名单中挑选出来要花很长时间
It's gonna take forever to cull through this list.
也许 我们不需要
Except maybe... we don't have to.
也许这是家族生意
Maybe it was a family business.
-MacManus有个女儿 Ashley -她被判刑了
- MacManus had a daughter, Ashley.- She was sentenced
因车祸致人死亡判两年监禁
to two years for vehicular manslaughter.
猜猜她在哪里服刑
Guess where she served time.
Gretna州立监狱 和Sasha Broussard一样
Gretna State Prison. Same as Sasha Broussard.
他们的刑期大约重叠了六个月
Their sentences overlapped about six months.
看来Ashley是本地人 她在Bywater
Well, looks like Ashley's local. She's in the Bywater.
走吧 T 我们去找她
Come on, T. Let's go get her.
我来通知Pride
I'll let Pride know.
联邦法官批准了
The federal judge
-我们破门而入的申请 -好的
- approved our no-knock warrant. - All right.
我们得小心点 她可能在这里
We just got to be careful. She could have the place
布置了诡雷
rigged for booby traps.
客厅没问题
Front room's clear.
铰链 门框和把手看起来也是安全的
Hinges, frame and the knob look good, too.
拿到经理的钥匙了
Got the manager's key.
厨房♥没人
Kitchen's clear.
她的车钥匙在这里 她人呢
Her car keys are here. Where is she?
Pride
Pride?
Sasha又夺走了一条人命
Add another body to Sasha's pile.
你认为她是在清理漏洞吗
You think she's closing the loop?
干掉唯一能把她和爆♥炸♥案联♥系♥起来的人
Take out the sole person who can connect her to the bombing?
这就是Broussard的方式
It's the Broussard way.
没有忠诚可言
No loyalty.
不管是谁干的 MacManus在被割喉前
Whoever did this, MacManus put up a hell of a fight
进行了一场恶战
before her throat was slit.
这里有脚印
I got footprints over here.
是的 多组脚印
Yeah, multiple sets.
Sasha有个同伙
Sasha had an accomplice.
就算Sasha下令杀人
Well, even if Sasha ordered the hit,
也不确定她来过这里
can't be sure she was here.
也许我们可以 这些是高跟鞋
Well, maybe we can. These are high heels.
好吧 那么
Okay, so,
我们知道有个女人来过
we know a woman was here.
并不意味着她是Sasha
Doesn't mean it was Sasha.
不 是她 勘察现场吧
No, it was her. Work the scene.
-把证据发给我 -你去哪儿
- Send me the proof. - Where are you going?
直奔源头
Straight to the source.
他们太谨慎了
These are too cautious.
我们的设计需要有更长远的眼光
We need to think bigger with these designs.
我现在要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you now.
我回头打给你
Uh, let me call you back.
你找到Connor了吗
You found Connor?
-没有 -那有什么问题
- No. - Well, then what's the problem?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表