-太好了 -确实
- Cool. - Yeah.
肯定有四个卧室 对吗
Definitely got a four-bedroom, right?
因为我需要个游戏房♥
'Cause I need a game room.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
感谢你的来电 Mitch
Thanks for calling, Mitch.
你认识的 呃 特别探员Gregorio和Lund
You know, uh, Special Agents Gregorio and Lund?
-你们好吗 -嘿
- How you doing? - Hey.
逃犯在这边
Fugitives are over here.
在逃跑撞车之后抓到了他们
Caught them after they ran from the cops and crashed.
看看这三个小丑吧
Meet your Three Stooges:
Larry Curly Moe
Larry, Curly and Moe.
有趣的是
Fun fact:
Larry有梅毒
Larry has syphilis.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我不是Larry 我是Eddie Eddie Oberman
I'm not Larry, I'm Eddie. Eddie Oberman.
他是跟你们的逃犯拷在一起的人
He's the one who was chained to your runner.
我说 这是个
Yo. This is all
大大的误会
a big misunderstanding.
所以你是说
So you're saying
-你没有离开监狱班车 -把他扶起来
- you didn't escape the prison bus - Get him up.
然后逃跑吗
And make a run for it?
我逃跑是被迫的
Only 'cause I was forced.
想告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Want to tell us what happened?
我正在想自己的事情
I'm minding my own business.
突然 两个枪手袭击了警卫
Suddenly, two gunmen take out the guards.
跟我一点儿关系也没有
I had nothing to do with it.
就没等当局的人来好把事说清楚吗
Didn't wait around for the authorities to sort it out?
他们两把枪对着我
They stuck two guns in my face
而我跟Brooks拷在了一起 我没得选
and I was chained to Brooks. I didn't get a choice.
是吗 Brooks现在在哪儿
Yeah, where's Brooks now?
不知道 他甩了我们
No idea. He ditched us.
你看到了枪手吗
You ever get a look at the gunmen?
全程戴着面罩
Had masks on the whole time.
真省事
How convenient.
听着
Look,
我不想被卷进这事
I'm not trying to get jammed up.
我刑期还有八个月就满了
I got eight months left on my sentence.
但你仍然逃脱了警方的追捕
And yet, you ran from the cops.
你的刑期会远不止八个月 除非你告诉我们
You'll be doing a lot more time than that unless you tell us
-一些有用的事情 -比如什么
- something useful. - Like what?
他们劫走的人是Brooks
Brooks is the one they busted out.
我猜这意味着他们是朋友
I guess that makes them friends.
我们其他人不过是正好同一路
The rest of us was just along for the ride.
在他们把你带进车里后
What happened to you after you they
发生了什么
loaded you into the SUV?
他们把我们带到车前面
They drove us to a hood,
用他们从警卫那里拿的钥匙开了锁
unchained us with the keys they took from the guards.
Brooks的人带了套衣服让他换了
Brooks' boys had a change of clothes for him.
然后他们把车给了我们 告诉我们
And then they just gave us the SUV and told us
开车离开新奥尔良
to drive away from New Orleans.
什么
What?
他们去了相反的方向
They went the other direction.
坐的另一辆车吗
I-In another car?
我没看到有车
I didn't see no car.
可能他们安排了车在什么地方等着
Maybe they had one waiting somewhere.
他们朝新奥尔良去了吗
They headed towards New Orleans?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
Brooks应该逃往墨西哥才对
Brooks should be on his way to Mexico.
我听到他说还有什么没完成的事
I overheard he said he had some unfinished business.
什么事
What kind of business?
说什么害得他被关进监狱的
Something about the snitch who got him
泄密者的事儿
thrown into prison in the first place.
管那人叫猪杂种
Called him a pig bastard.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我感觉自己就是那个泄密的猪杂种
I kind of feel like I'm the snitch pig bastard.
你认为自己做的事很聪明吗
You think you did something smart here,
你这么瘦弱的人 用链子锁着我
little man, chaining me up?
我认为我逮捕了一个罪犯
I think I arrested a criminal.
并且给自己下了死刑判决
And signed your own death warrant.
你这是在威胁一名联邦探员吗
Are you threatening a federal agent right now?
清算即将到来
Reckoning is coming.
每一名叛徒都会被像动物一样被射杀
Every traitor to the cause will be shot like an animal
-然后被扔到大街上 -哇哦
- and dragged through the streets. - Wow.
鉴于你要腐烂在监狱里
It is gonna be a little hard to do that
要做到这点有点难 对吧
when you're rotting in prison, right?
你这个猪杂种
You pig bastard!
我要杀了你 你这个...
I'm-a kill you, you piece of...
这就是被捕后的Abel Brooks
Abel Brooks after his arrest.
我觉得他对现状接受得很好
I think he took it pretty well.
看起来 Sebastian确实就是
It really seems like Sebastian's
他越狱之后要去完成的事了
his unfinished business since he escaped prison.
哦 杀死一名警♥察♥会给他的脑袋上打上高光的
Ooh, killing a cop would rain fire on his head.
你们确定Brooks想成为那种程度的热点吗
You sure Brooks wants that kind of heat?
当然这也会成为他的一大功绩 无意冒犯 宝贝
Be a feather in his cap, though. No offense, baby.
我们发动了东南地区的每一个执法机构
We got every law enforcement agency in the Southeast
去找他 你真的认为他会冒这个险吗
looking for him. You really think he'd take that risk?
你们是在假设 他是一名理性行为人 然而他不是
You're assuming he's a rational actor, and he's not.
他是一名被愤怒驱使的
He's driven by anger,
满脑子都是阴谋论和意识形态的人
fed conspiracy theories and ideology.
Brooks是RAC组织的二号♥人物
Brooks was second-in-command at the RAC
地位仅次于Jim Keene指挥官
under Commander Jim Keene.
是负责动手的人
The muscle.
睚眦必报
Can't put anything past him.
是的 他愿意去干任何脏活
Yeah, he was willing to do all the dirty work,
不问问题
no questions asked.
所以我要把你置于保护性监禁
Which is why I'm putting you into protective custody.
等等 什么 你要让我退出行动吗
Wait, what? You're gonna bench me?
你的后背上贴了一个大大的靶子 甜心
There's a target on your back, sweetheart.
这是明智之举
It's the smart move.
是啊 我还是唯一一个了解这个人的人
Yeah, I'm also the only one who knows this guy.
我是说 我是我们抓到他的最好机会
I mean, I'm our best chance to even find him.
你可以在安全屋里做这些
And you can do that from a safe house.
Carter盯着你一起
With Carter watching you.
什么 你想让我照顾他吗
What, y-you want me to babysit?
你不用表现得
Well, you don't have to sound
那么不情愿
so bummed about it.
我在Belle Chasse附近
I made arrangements
给你安排了一个基地外的
for you to take one of the off-base units
安全屋
near Belle Chasse.
你们现在就走
You're leaving now.
好吧 Sebastian
All right, Sebastian.
-我们走 -好吧
- Let's go. - Okay.
-好吧 -没事的
- All right, yeah. - It's okay.
我猜我们会对彼此有更多的了解了
Guess we'll get to know each other better.
-再见 小南瓜 -再见
- Bye, pumpkin. - See you.
我们试试找出那个
Let's try and get a bead on
帮助Brooks逃跑的枪手吧
the gunmen who helped Brooks escape.
弄清他跟谁一起 也许更好地帮我们
Knowing who he's with might give us a better idea
查清他的去向
of where they may be.
Patton正在追溯
Well, Patton's tracing the timeline
囚车袭击事件的时间线
leading to the bus attack,
看看流程中有没有什么异常
seeing if there's any anomalies to the routine.
枪手们知道全部路线
The gunmen knew all the routes
还知道在哪设陷阱
and where to spring the traps.
我们可能要对付内鬼了
We might be dealing with an inside job.
是的 很好 我们就按照这个理论进行
Yeah, good. Let's follow that theory.
Drummond警探已经让巡警
Detective Drummond has patrol
开始调查Brooks和枪手
canvassing the residential area
逃离SUV步行逃跑的区域附近
where Brooks and the gunmen got out of the SUV
居住区的民宅了
and started walking.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表