你跟女儿有联♥系♥过吗 Hogan先生
Have you had any contact with your daughter, Mr. Hogan?
好吧 如果联♥系♥过我一定会告诉你们的
Well, I'd obviously tell you if I had.
你会吗
Would you?
你知道最近有什么事会惹她生气吗
Do you know of anything that may have set her off recently?
会让她离家出走的事
That may have prompted her to run?
没有 Beth从不逃避问题
No. Beth wouldn't run from her problems.
如果出了问题 她会来找我的
If something was wrong, she'd come to me.
是啊 前提是她能找到你
Yeah, if she could reach you.
我们有几个问题
We have some questions.
是
Yeah.
好吧 我也有
Well, so do I.
感觉Hogan中校可能低估了他
Feel like Commander Hogan may have undersold him.
那么 Carter
So, Carter
和Khoury把Frank Hogan带来了
and Khoury are bringing Frank Hogan back here.
你发现什么了吗
You found something?
是 我发现了 是你不想听的
Yeah, I did, and you're not gonna like it.
Patton搜索了所有的交通监控录像
So, Patton searched all the traffic cam footage
锁定了一辆SUV 从公园中驶出
and spotted this SUV. Pulled out of City Park
时间就在Beth失踪的几分钟之后
a few minutes after Beth's disappearance.
是 好 车窗是暗色的
Yeah, well, those windows are pretty dark.
确实是 但是我想出个主意 我用了一个滤镜
Exactly. But I had an idea. I used a infrared filter
来穿透贴膜
to pierce the tint.
Beth
Beth.
她没有出走
She didn't run.
她是被绑♥架♥了
She was abducted.
Claire
Claire.
你听到她的消息了吗
Have you heard from her?
没 好几天了
No, not for a few days.
你去哪儿了 你答应过
Where have you been? You promised
保持联♥系♥的
you'd always be reachable.
她还没和我在一起呢
She's not even with me yet.
你说是有最新消息了吗
You said you have an update?
是
Yeah.
何不先坐下呢
Why don't you have a seat?
我很好
I'm good.
事情很严重
There's no way to put this lightly.
我们发现了足印
We've discovered footage
确认Beth被绑♥架♥了
that confirms Beth was abducted.
我的天 被谁带走的
Oh, my God. By who?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
看起来是个专业人士
Appears to be a professional crew.
行动高度协调
Coordinated.
所以我们需要你们俩都好好想想
Which is why we need you both to think.
你能想到谁会和你们家
Is there anyone you can think of that might have
或者Beth有恩怨吗
a grudge with the family or Beth?
你是说敌人吗 没有
Like enemies? No.
对于这么复杂的问题 回答得真是快
Well, that's a quick answer for a complicated question.
这对我来是个简单的问题 那你呢 Frank
It's an easy answer for me. How about you, Frank?
-噢 你觉得这是我的错吗 -我可没这么说
- Oh, you think this is my fault? - I didn't say that.
因为 但凡发生了什么 一定是你的错
Because, if anything, this is on you.
-凭什么怪我 -打住 伙计们
- How the hell is this on me?! - Okay, guys,
-冷静 -就是你坚持要
- settle down. - You're the one who insisted
在这里抚养她 坚持和世界保持联♥系♥
on raising her in the city. Staying connected to the world.
联♥系♥导致了
Connections lead
-问题 -什么联♥系♥
- to problems. - What connections?
她在家上学就是因为你
She's homeschooled because of you.
她没有朋友也是因为你
She barely has friends because of you.
她基本不出门
She hardly even goes out.
除了去跑步
Except to run.
她就是跑步的时候被抓走的
Which is when she got taken.
我早就告诉过你
I told you
这城市不安全
this city isn't safe.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
现在最要紧的事
All that matters right now
是让我们找出谁抓走了Beth
is that we figure out who took Beth
并把她带回来
and we get her back.
好吧
All right.
-我愿意帮助你们搜寻 -很好
- I want to help with the search. - Great.
那我们需要你们的合作
Then we need you to cooperate with us.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
我们需要你允许来监听你的手♥机♥
We need permission to tap your phone
以防收到赎金电♥话♥
in the event of a ransom demand.
-赎金吗 -是的 大多数情况下
- Ransom? - Yeah, that's most likely
-下一步会收到勒索电♥话♥ -所以
- the next step. - So, what, we just
我们就干坐着祈祷她平安回来吗
sit around and hope for the best?
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
但我向你保证 我的小组和我
But I promise you that my team and I
一定会尽全力
will do everything we can
把Beth带回来的
to bring Beth home.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
是的 没事 谢谢
Yeah, okay, thanks.
那是NOPD 他们扩大了他们的搜查范围
That was NOPD. They just expanded their search grid.
还是没有神秘SUV的踪迹
Still no sign of that mystery SUV.
我可能不知道SUV在哪儿 但我能找到
Well, we may not know where the SUV is, but I was able
这块牌子是从哪儿来的
to track the plates back to where it came from.
是用一个公♥司♥账号♥租的
It was rented using a corporate account.
-这个账号♥是谁的 - 噢 某个叫
- Who does the account belong to? - Uh, some company
跨国寻人公♥司♥
called Recovery Multinational.
专业的绑♥架♥集团
Professional kidnapping business.
-有这种公♥司♥吗 -是的 当然
- Is that a thing? - Yeah, sure.
私人承包的服务机构
Privately-funded agencies that specialize
专门用来寻找孩子或者成人的
in the recovery of children or adults.
比如说一个不满意的父亲带着孩子跑出了这个国家
Say a disgruntled father flees the country with his child.
即便有海牙公约
Even with the Hague Convention,
【Hague Convention注 :关于跨国收养和保护收养儿童和家属的国际条约】
母亲还需经历繁琐冗长的官方流程
mom is facing a bureaucratic uphill battle
来获得孩子的抚养权
trying to get her kid back.
所以她会雇佣跨国寻人公♥司♥
So she hires Recovery Multinational.
不过 他们倾向于在海外开展业务
They tend to operate overseas, though.
谁会雇佣一个像这样的公♥司♥
Well, who would hire a company like this
来掳走Beth呢
to snatch Beth?
我们要和他们接触后才能知道
We need to get in touch with them to find out.
我监督每个代理商的
I oversee every operation
运作模式
my agency takes on.
我可以向你保证我们不在国内运营
I can assure you we don't operate in the States.
我们有一条租车协议却不是这么说的
We have a rental car agreement that says otherwise.
在美国追回孩子要承担巨大的法律后果
Recoveries on U.S. soil carry hefty legal ramifications.
如果你不和我们坦白的话 你也要面临这样的后果
Like the ones you'll face if you don't come clean with us.
一辆SUV在光天化日下绑♥架♥了一个美国青少年
An SUV used in the abduction of an American teenager in broad daylight
是你们代理公♥司♥的其中一个账号♥
was rented in New Orleans using one of your agency's
租用的车
corporate accounts.
-你说大白天的 -是的
- You said broad daylight. - That's right.
上午十点
Mid-morning.
这不是我们的风格
That's not our style.
我们是专业的寻人组织
We specialize in surgical recovery.
哦 那我猜你每次行动都很成功
Oh, well, I'm sure you're just perfect every time.
耐心点
Bear with me.
我确实有个合作商有点问题
I did have one agent who was... problematic.
Joel Cadiff
Joel Cadiff.
他曾是我代理人中的佼佼者
He was one of my best.
但他现在不是了吗
But he's not anymore?
他擅长复杂的项目
He specialized in complicated jobs.
愿意承担风险
Willing to take risks.
但他越来越鲁莽冲动
But he was increasingly reckless.
所以你让他走了
So you let him go.
有没有这种可能 Joel Cadiff
Is it possible that Joel Cadiff may still have access
还能使用你们公♥司♥账号♥
to your company accounts?
我有很多代理人都能用这个账号♥
I have a lot of agents with access to that account.
当然 他是有可能的
Of course. It's possible.
我和你 和市长
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表