袭击警员被退伍或者被逮捕
I'd get discharged or arrested for assaulting an officer.
所以你放弃了
So you let it go.
那个警探有一件事情说对了
That detective was right about one thing.
没人会不相信两个警♥察♥的话而相信一个黑人
Nobody's gonna believe the word of a Black man over two cops.
我们相信你
We do.
听着 那个警探 你记得他的名字吗
Look, this detective, do you remember his name?
Donovan Blakely 他之前一直是巡警
Donovan Blakely. He worked patrol
直到两年前成为了警探
until two years ago when he made detective.
暴♥力♥案件调查组吗
Force Investigative Team?
不 是缉毒组的 他没有理由
No. Narcotics. There's no reason
追踪一起针对过度暴♥力♥的投诉
he should've been following upon an excessive force complaint.
除非他出于私人原因
Unless he had a personal reason.
为他的朋友打掩护吗
Covering up for his friends?
嗨
Hey.
我查了那个报♥警♥说
I traced the 911 call that reported
仓库被盗的电♥话♥
the break-in at the warehouse.
查到名字了吗 P
Did you get a name, P?
没有 那个电♥话♥是使用后付费的
No, the phone was pay-as-you-go.
打过报♥警♥电♥话♥后那个手♥机♥就一直没在线
It's been off-line since just after the call was made.
报假警的电♥话♥听起来像陷阱
Fake 911 call sounds like a setup.
我们知道Palmer刚进了现场
We know the shooter fired
凶手就开火了
as soon as Palmer entered the building.
是的 正是在他准备说出
Mm-hmm. Day before, he was supposed to spill
他掩盖的秘密的前一天
whatever secrets he was keeping.
这件事听起来不像是
This is starting to sound like it wasn't just
-一起随机杀害警♥察♥的案件 -是的
- a random cop killing. - Yeah.
更像是计划周密的处决
More like a well-planned execution.
这三个人多年来
These three guys had multiple complaints
受到过多起投诉
filed against them over the years.
是呀 清除警♥察♥队伍中的害群之马还真难
Yeah, it's hard to get rid of bad cops.
工会组织步步阻拦
The union fights termination every step of the way,
声称这些警♥察♥在任何时候都可以有
claiming these officers have qualified immunity
附条件的豁免权
whenever they want.
豁免使警员免除民事诉讼
Immunity protects officers from civil suits.
但并没有给他们滥用职权的许可
It doesn't give them license to abuse their authority.
试试跟他们说去
Try telling them that.
他们戴着警徽的时候不觉得羞耻吗
They should be ashamed to wear the badge.
我跟Alfonso Hidalgo一起办过一些案子
Worked a couple cases with an Alfonso Hidalgo...
现在是警督了 之前在凶杀组
Lieutenant now, used to be in Homicide.
那是我爸爸
My dad...
而且我的弟弟正在第二区巡逻
and my younger brother's on patrol in the 2nd District.
我叔叔和婶婶也是警♥察♥
Aunts and uncles, too.
警♥察♥世家
The family business.
都是好警♥察♥
All good cops.
过去的20年中在新奥尔良警局里
Helped push through a lot of great changes in the NOPD
推动了很多大的变化
over the last 20 years.
听起来你也在履行你的职责
Sounds like you're doing your part, too.
如果我做得更好些 这些混♥蛋♥就会被关起来了
If I was doing it better, these dirtbags would be behind bars.
你认为Palmer准备告诉你和地方检察官什么事呢
What do you figure Palmer was gonna tell you and the D.A.?
我想大概是他们把Cox少尉揍得有多狠吧
I assume about how badly they beat Ensign Cox.
但是Cox承认在被电击之前他还手了
Except Cox admitted that he fought back before he got shot.
所以他们对过度暴♥力♥指控的辩护
So they had a pretty solid defense
是非常充分的
against the excessive force charge.
是的
Yeah.
看起来不像是杀害同僚警♥察♥的理由
Doesn't seem like enough to murder a fellow officer over.
你认为Palmer隐瞒了其他事情
You think Palmer had something else.
是的
Yeah.
但我们要查出来他隐瞒了什么
But we need to figure out what that was.
噢 天哪 你疯了
Oh, my God, you're crazy.
你为什么不换个位置呢
Why didn't you move?
飞机上坐满了人 而我不想引发什么骚动
The flight was full, and I didn't want to make a big fuss.
那是那人的情感支持动物
It was the guy's emotional support animal.
那是只猪
It's a pig.
噢 嘿 这是我的朋友
Oh, hey, this is my friend
-以及同事Hannah -你好 Hannah
- and coworker Hannah. - Hi, Hannah.
-这是Kara -你好
- This is Kara. - Hi.
我在这边经常听到她提起你的名字
I've been hearing your name around here a lot.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
You, too.
希望我们能尽快见面
Hopefully, we can do it in person soon.
我也希望如此
I-I would like that, yeah.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
嘿 今晚晚些时候我给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Hey, I'll call you later tonight, okay?
或者 不打电♥话♥ 也许我们可以实地见面
Or, instead of a call, maybe we could actually get together.
这儿可能不安全
That's probably not safe.
我整天周围全是人
I'm around a lot of people every day.
我保证保持社交距离
I promise to keep appropriately socially distanced.
好吧 好吧 我们再聊
Yeah, right. All right, we'll talk about it.
我得下了
I-I got to go.
我们现在正在办一个案子
We're in the middle of a big case right now.
或者周末聊
Or we could do Saturday.
你老板周末不是还在Bywater举办音乐会吗
Doesn't your boss put on those weekly concerts in the Bywater?
好吧 回头聊
Okay, we'll talk about it later.
嘿 我有电♥话♥打进来
Hey, I have another call coming in.
-回头聊 美女 -再见
- Talk to you later, gorgeous. - Bye.
-再见再见再见再见 -什么电♥话♥
- Bye, bye, bye-bye-bye. - What call?
啊哈
Huh?
哦 不 我以为是 实际上
Oh, no, I thought there was something. It's my phone.
是我手♥机♥出了毛病
Was a little glitch.
你做了核酸检测 你是阴性
And you got tested for COVID. You're negative.
所以呢
So?
那么 为什么你四个周以来
So, why are you avoiding seeing Kara for, like, what,
都对她避而不见呢
four weeks now?
-我不是回避她 -可你确实在回避
- I'm not avoiding her. - Except you are.
不 我只是想试着了解她
No, I'm just trying to get to know her.
是啊 见面了解一下
Yeah, wouldn't that be easier
不是更好吗
if you were in the same place?
好吧
Well?
哦 这些是难民营吗
Oh, are those refugee camps?
我敢说我们的坏警♥察♥
I'm gonna go out on a limb here
还没那么大的影响力
and say that our bad cops don't have that much reach.
是的 我希望能找到Farid Mokrani的家人
Yeah, I was hoping to find the family of Farid Mokrani.
谁的家人
Who's that?
他是我在阿尔及利亚的线人
He's my informant from Algeria.
Van Cleef出♥卖♥♥♥的那个
The one Van Cleef exposed.
是吗
Yeah.
ISIS出现在他家
ISIS showed up at his house
在他家人的面前处决了他
and murdered him in front of his family.
这要算在Van Cleef头上 不是你
That's on Van Cleef, Hannah, not you.
是 但是我得对他负责
Yeah, but I was responsible for him,
我本应该保护他
and I should've protected him.
所以现在你在寻找他的家人
So now you're looking for his family.
一直在寻找 很多年了
I have been, for years.
他被杀之后 他妻子和两个女儿逃亡了
After he was murdered, his wife and his two daughters fled.
我追踪她们到了这个难民营
I tracked them down to this refugee camp,
但是 你知道 她们不见了
but, you know, they were gone.
你知道她们现在哪儿吗
Do you know where they are now?
查了我能看到的所有的记录 都没有她们
They're not in any of the records that I've been able to access,
但当我今早见到副主任时
but when I met with Deputy Director this morning,
她说NCIS欠我一个人情
she said that NCIS owed me.
好吧 听起来你有主意了
Well, it sounds like you got an idea on how to collect.
是的 美国情报机构
Yeah, U.S. intelligence agencies
有绝密的难民数据库
keep highly classified databases on refugees
用来监控恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的联♥系♥
in order to monitor terrorist connections.
好吧 也许NCIS能帮助你进入这些数据库
Well, maybe NCIS can help you access those databases.
Scarborough有这个能力
Scarborough would have that pull.
好吧 如果换成是我 我会要求加薪
Well, if it were me, I'd be asking for a big fat raise, too.
Jimmy 我需要你亲自过目订单
I need you to see the order yourself, Jimmy.
我不能再错过一单快递了
I can't afford to miss another shipment!
Loretta Loretta
Loretta, Loretta?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表