Honestly, I...
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
我不在乎
And I don't care.
我不想和那个把我妈
I'm not trying to bond with the man
送进监狱的人有任何关系
who put my mom in prison.
你妈妈自己把自己关进了监狱
Well, your mom put herself in prison.
-我只是在做我的工作 -是啊
- I was just doing my job. - Yeah, well,
你的工作恶心死了 我...
your job sucks! I...
你有两个选择 Connor
You got two choices here, Connor.
两个选择里没有 离开 这个选项
Neither one of them include you walking away.
我可以送你去教区监狱
I can drop you off at the parish jail.
或者你可以跟我回家
Or you can come home with me.
如果你还需要什么 在你睡觉前
Let me, uh, know if there's anything else you need
告诉我
before you turn in.
给Connor
For Connor.
我 哦
I... Aw.
我就把它们放在门外
Think I'll just leave them outside the-the door here.
我觉得今晚他不想再见到我了
Don't think he wants to see my face again tonight.
给点时间 情况很复杂
Well, give it time. It is a complicated situation.
对你来说也很复杂
Complicated for you, too.
哪一部分
Which part?
把一个十几岁的陌生人带到我们家
Bringing a teenage stranger into our home
还是那个陌生人可能也是你儿子
or the fact that that stranger may also be your son?
这一切
All of it.
听着 过来
Look, c-come on.
你是生气 我明白
Y-You're upset. I get it.
我没生气 我担心
I'm not upset. I'm concerned.
Dwayne 我不会评判你的过去 我们都有过去
Not gonna judge your past,Dwayne. We both have one.
只是我以为我知道你的一切
It's just that I thought I knew what yours was.
我也以为自己了解自己的一切
I thought I did, too.
你和Sasha的关系
This relationship with Sasha
还有你和那个男孩
and what happened between you,
之间发生的事
the-the boy in there.
我没想到会这样
I didn't see it coming.
我不会为Sasha的事辩护
I'm not gonna defend what happened with Sasha.
你不需要为自己辩护 但是我确实希望你早点告诉我
You don't need to defend yourself. I do wish you had told me.
我觉得这无关紧要
I didn't think it mattered.
对吗 那只是一段过往
Right? It was just a moment in time.
是啊 我们也有过一段时光 记得吗
Yeah, well, we were a moment in time, too, remember?
是的 但是太年轻了
Yeah, but too young.
想想我们的选择是多么愚蠢
Too stupid to think about our choices.
但现在不行
But not now.
你得考虑一下你的选择 我也是
You need to think about your choices, and so do I.
听着 我的生活的彻底改变了
Look, I uprooted my entire life.
我放弃了工作 离开了华盛顿 和你在一起
I left my job, left D.C. to be with you.
我也想和你在一起
And I want to be with you, too.
所以我才向你求婚
It's why I asked you to marry me.
所以我同意了
And that's why I said yes.
什么 你改变想法了吗
What,are you having second thoughts?
我有很多想法
I'm having a lot of thoughts.
如果我们要给彼此承诺
If we're committing to each other,
-我们就必须一心一意 -没有“如果”
- we have to do it with open eyes. - There is no "if."
好吗 我这里没有其它可能性
Okay? Not for me.
但我懂
But I-I get it.
我的过去没有太多
My past is not filled with a lot of...
坚贞爱情的例子
good examples of committed relationships.
你知道 你妈妈和你♥爸♥爸在一起
You know, your mother stayed with your father
是因为她需要他
because she needed him.
你为了Laurel留在Linda身边
You stayed with Linda for Laurel's sake.
我对我前夫也是这么做的
And I did the same with my ex-husband.
但是我们是不同的
But we're different.
是的 说得对
Yes. That's right.
这不是什么义务 也不是什么光荣的事
This isn't an obligation or the honorable thing.
我们可以选择在一起或分开
We're together by choice or not at all.
我已经做出了选择
And I've made my choice.
我 只是需要时间来接受
I... just need time to process.
好吧
Ok-Okay.
啊 你来了
Ah. There you are.
做了些薄煎饼
Made some pancakes.
还有 呃 我可以煮些鸡蛋
And, uh, I can whip up some eggs.
炉子上还有玉米粉
And I got grits on the stove.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你 你一定要吃一些东西
Well, you... you got to have something.
我可以做你想要的任何东西
I could make whatever you want.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why
五年前你把我母亲送进了监狱
you sent my mother to prison five years ago.
来点咖啡吧
Maybe coffee.
让我们先从咖啡开始
Let's start with the coffee.
加糖吗
Sugar?
-奶油 -黑咖啡
- Cream? - Black.
关于你母亲的过去 我不打算
I'm not gonna get into the details of, uh...
谈细节
your mother's past.
但是
But...
我就这么说吧
let me just say that, uh...
那段时间她罪有应得
she earned that time away.
我给你盛一份
I'm gonna fix you a plate.
万一你想吃呢
Just in case you change your mind.
怎么罪有应得的 得罪你了吗
Earned it how? By pissing you off?
你母亲的家族史
Your mother's family history is, uh...
很棘手
tricky.
Broussard家族
The Broussards...
我不是在问Broussard家族的事
I'm not asking about the Broussards.
我是在问我的母亲的事情
I'm asking about my mom.
她是Broussard家族的一员
She is the Broussards at this point.
我理解你 Connor
I get it, Connor.
相信我
Believe me.
我的家人 我的父亲
My family... my father...
做过一些非常糟糕的决定
made some very bad decisions.
我也是
Mine, too.
的确
Sure. Yeah.
重点是 你妈妈
Point is, your mom...
在我身边
Was there for me.
她一直在那里 直到被带走
She was there until she was taken away.
都怨你
By you.
我理解你为什么那样想
I understand why you feel that way.
不管你想做什么 我都不要
Whatever you're trying to do here, I don't want it.
我宁愿进监狱
Okay, I would rather go to jail
也不想再跟你多待一秒钟
than spend another moment with you.
我不会送你进监狱
Well, I'm not sending you to jail.
打电♥话♥给你的妈妈 你可以和她住在一起
Call your mom. You can stay with her.
哦 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
还没有营业 给我几分钟
Not quite open yet. Just give me a few minutes.
我不是来求施舍的
Oh. I'm not here for charity.
Broussard女士
Ms. Broussard.
请叫我Sasha
Call me Sasha, please.
把我堂兄弟送进监狱的人
Anyone who's sent my cousins to prison
都应该直呼我的名字
should be on a first-name basis.
很久以前的事了
Long time ago.
令人难忘
Very memorable.
Connor在楼上
Connor's upstairs.
我知道
I know.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
为什么
And why is that?
正当理由
Just 'cause.
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
我们走吧
Let's go.
噢
Oh.
我在车里等
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表