-真的吗 -是啊
- You are? - Yes!
天哪 这太棒了
Oh, my God, this is awesome.
-是啊 -你这几个礼拜一直在说
- Okay. - Yeah. Dude, you've been talking about
要搬出去
moving out for weeks, you know?
我一直在等合适的机会
And I've been waiting for something to click
去完成我的计划 就是把你的房♥间
so I can enact my plan, which is to turn your room
变成超一流水准的带隔音房♥的游戏房♥
into a state-of-the-art soundproof video game den.
-这样 -是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
整挺好
Well, that's good.
简直是超棒
No, it's gonna be awesome.
看这个 Patton说
And look at this. Patton says
和伪造大♥师♥的见面约好了
the meeting with the forger's on.
-太好了 -前室友
- Great. - Ex-roomie.
是啊
Yeah.
你确定一切都没问题吗
You sure you're okay with everything?
是啊 我算是松了一口气
Oh, yeah, I'm relieved.
老实说 我还担心
I mean, honestly, I was worried I was gonna
哪天得把你赶出去
have to kick you out.
有什么可以帮你的吗
May I help you?
呃 我们在找Sammy
Uh... yeah, we're looking for Sammy.
-哪个Sammy -噢 就Sammy
- Sammy who? - Oh, just Sammy.
我们有预约
Yeah, we have an appointment.
警官们你们可能找错门了
I think you officers have the wrong house.
你一个人住这里吗
Huh. Well, do you live here alone?
住了超过三十年了
Well, for over 30 years.
一定是有人在整你们
Someone is playing a prank on you.
一定是
Must be. Okay.
-不好意思打扰你了女士 -没关系
- Sorry to disturb you, ma'am. - That's okay.
奇怪
Weird.
是我错觉吗 还是我们上前的时候
Is it me or did she not have three locks engaged
可没有三道锁
when we walked up?
她怎么知道我们是警♥察♥
And how did she know we were cops?
我们没亮警徽 我的是遮住的
We didn't even flash our badges. Mine was covered.
她就是Sammy
She's Sammy.
-她跑了 -什么
- She's a runner. - Wait, what?
麻烦了
Not doing that.
NCIS
NCIS!
举起手来
Let me see those hands!
快点
Now!
去死吧 条子
Go to hell, pigs!
天哪 好暴躁的奶奶
Ugh, God. That's one nasty granny.
把酒吧变成防灾食品储藏室的好处是
Upside of converting the bar to a pandemic food pantry is
还有大量酒能够
there's plenty of booze left over
会用于招待会
for a reception.
这地方只是需要一个能拉动气氛的活动
This place has been sorely missing a lively affair.
是啊
Yeah.
哇
Whoa.
Connor在上面怎么样了
How's Connor doing up there?
他挺安静的
Well, he was staying quiet.
我有点担心他
I'm worried about him.
-额 他会好起来的 -不是
- Eh, he'll come around. - No, no.
我不担心这个
I'm not worried about that.
FBI 一直在找他
It's the FBI. They're all over him.
-他只是个孩子 -是啊
- He's just a boy. - Yeah.
他们并不这么想
Well, they don't see it that way.
他们看到了一条拿下Sasha的捷径
They see a path to taking Sasha down.
他们通过Connor去抓他母亲
They go through Connor to get to his mother,
他会把母亲身上发生的事情怪在自己身上
he will blame himself for whatever happens to her.
我尽我最大努力
I'm doing whatever I can
不让这些事情发生
to stop that from happening.
嘿 Connor呢
Hey. Where is Connor?
楼上
Upstairs.
你来干嘛
Why are you here?
他不接我电♥话♥也不回短♥信♥
Because he will not answer any of my calls or my texts,
我要他和我回去
and I need him back with me.
现在不是好时候
Now's not the time.
噢
Oh.
我不会再听从你为人父母的建议了
I am done taking parenting advice from you.
我不喜欢他在这里
I do not like him being here.
你们是在准备聚会吗
Aw, y'all having a party?
为朋友举办一个小小的庆祝活动
It's a little celebration for a friend.
婚礼
Yes, the wedding.
我听说了
I heard.
恭喜
Congratulations.
太好了 你还活着
Oh, good, you're alive.
-你在这里干嘛 -我开始担心他们
- What are you doing here? - I was beginning to worry
把你绑起来并堵住了嘴
they had you tied up and gagged.
宝贝 去把行李整理了 我们回家
Baby, go grab your things. I'm gonna take you home.
不
No.
听着 Connor 或许……
Look, Connor, maybe this is...
不 你别管
No, just... stay out of it.
宝贝 我知道你生气了
Babe, I know that you are angry.
我只是想向你解释...
But I just want to explain things to you...
不 别说了也别解释了
No. No more talking or explaining.
我不能忍♥受更多的谎言
See, I can't take the lies.
宝宝 我没撒谎
Baby, I'm not lying...
你得离我远点
You need to stay away from me.
Dwayne 我们有麻烦了
Dwayne, we've got a problem.
特别探员Pride 我需要你退后
Special Agent Pride, I need you to stand back, please. Now.
拜托 别这么干
Come on. Don't do this.
别在Connor面前
Not in front of Connor.
-你还要抓我吗 -我们不是来找Broussard女士的
- You're gonna detain me again? - We're not here for Ms. Broussard.
Connor Davenport
Connor Davenport,
转过去 把手放在你的头上
turn around and place your hands behind your back, please.
真的吗
Really?
噢
Oh...
手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
妈妈
Mom?
什么
What?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我不要你的借口 Ted
I don't want your excuses, Ted.
我要我儿子回来
I want my boy back.
你从什么时候开始害怕FBI了
Since when are you afraid of the FBI?
哦 好吧 那么我也许需要重新雇个律师了
Oh, well, then maybe I need to get a new attorney.
不 你知道我实际没办法找别的律师
No... you know I can't actually get another attorney.
作为一个母亲 感同身受
Hard not to feel for her, as a mother.
要是我孩子被FBI带走我也会不顾一切的
I'd do anything if my kids were in FBI custody.
是 以合法的手段 但是Sasha
Oh, anything within reason. But Sasha?
你担心她会牵连Dwayne
You're worried she's gonna drag Dwayne into something?
我确信
I'm convinced of it.
他需要小心行事
He needs to tread carefully.
不知道能不能行
Not sure that's possible.
他俩会一起全力保护Connor
He'll fight as hard as she will to protect Connor.
我当然给付你钱 但是他们冻结了我的资产
Of course I'm gonna pay you, but they froze my assets.
你在听吗
Will you just listen?
嘿 嘿 他去哪了
Hey, hey. Where is he?
联邦调查局把他送到市区拘留
FBI's transporting him downtown for holding.
你为什么让他们这么做
Why are you letting them do that?
不是我 他朝这个酒吧扔了燃♥烧♥瓶♥
Not my call... he threw a Molotov cocktail into this bar.
你说你不会起诉的
You said that you wouldn't press charges.
-我没有 -Dwayne是袭击发生时在场的
- I didn't. - Dwayne is a federal agent who was present
联邦探员
at the time of the attack.
FBI办案
The FBI doesn't need
不需要他的配合
his cooperation to press charges.
他们不能这么做
They can't do this.
我才是他们想要的人
I'm the one that they want.
他们想用Connor当鱼饵得到你
And they're using Connor to get to you.
是 我知道都是我的错
Yes, I know it's all my fault!
听着 现在关键是
Look, what matters now
孩子需要什么 他最需要的是
is what the boy needs, and what he needs
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表