不然你身后的两名探员
or the two federal agents behind you
会击毙你
are gonna take you out.
跪下 放下枪 不然我们就开枪了
On your knees! Drop it or we shoot!
一旦我发生意外
Anything happens to me,
我的兄弟就会把子弹射向那个女孩
my brother puts a bullet in the girl's head!
放下枪
Do it now!
这是我兄弟
It's my brother.
你们想让女孩活着 就让我走
You want the girl alive, you let me walk.
放下武器 我们谈谈
Just lower the weapon, and we will talk about it.
待在这里
Stay here.
你无处可逃了
Nowhere to go!
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
Beth还跟另一个人一起
Beth's still with that other guy.
他会杀了她的
He's gonna kill her.
我们会追踪他 我们会追踪他的
We're gonna track him down. We're gonna track him down.
我们会找到Beth
And we'll find Beth.
Carter可能已经找到了
Carter may already have.
Alex Dixon已经身亡 把Beth带回来
快接 快接
Come on. Come on.
快接电♥话♥啊 玩砸了
Come on! This is screwed.
真是玩砸了
This is so screwed!
不 等一下
No. Hold on.
我要去救我女儿
I'm going to get my daughter.
你会害你自己
You're gonna get yourself killed,
或者Beth被杀 好吗
or you're gonna get Beth killed, okay?
让我领头 我有计划
Let me take the lead. I have a plan.
好吧 好的
Okay. All right.
我兄弟不接电♥话♥
My brother's not answering!
我要在杀掉你以前好好折磨你
I'm gonna hurt you before I kill you.
你折磨不了任何人
You're not gonna hurt anyone.
我是联邦探员 放Beth走
I'm a federal agent. Hey, let Beth go.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
我兄弟呢
Where's my brother?
-你得听我说 -不
- You need to listen to me. - No!
你听我说
You listen to me!
-我要跟我兄弟说话 -你放女孩走
- I want to talk to my brother. - You let the girl go,
然后投降 就能跟Alex说话了
surrender, and then you can talk to Alex.
我打算赌一把
I'll take my chances.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
你赢了 Matt 我会放下武器
You win, Matt. I'm gonna lower the weapon.
好吗
All right?
现在 我替你给Alex打电♥话♥ 好吗
Now, I'm gonna get Alex on the phone for you, okay?
-现在就打 -好的
- Do it now! - All right.
我只需要说一件事
There's just one thing I need to say:
伦敦桥
London Bridge.
嗨
Hey.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
你怎么会知道伦敦桥的
How did you know about London Bridge?
老爸
Dad!
在跟其他私立学校沟通过以后
After spreading the word to other private schools,
我们收到了超过200台笔记本电脑和平板设备
we were able to bring in over 200 laptops and tablets.
我们认为这些捐助
We think these donations might save
能够帮助Bergeron初中保留他们的课后活动
Bergeron Junior High's homework initiative.
这就是我的汇报
And that's my presentation.
谢谢你 CJ
Thank you, CJ.
现在 声明一下 我带他来
Now, just to be clear, I didn't bring him in
不是为了显摆...这只是顺带的
just to show off... That's a fringe benefit.
就算你们是在显摆 也没什么可指摘的
Wouldn't blame you if you did.
他是一个成长中的社区组织者
He's a community organizer in the making.
我让CJ来分享他和他朋友们的工作成果
The reason I asked CJ to share the work
原因很简单
he and his friends have done is simple.
他发现了一个自己有能力解决的问题
He found a problem within his power to fix,
-然后把它解决了 -而且 没有要求
- and fixed it. - Without the backing
市政♥府♥的支持
of city government, at that.
我们花了那么多的时间
We've spent so much time
绕着系统性的大问题
circling huge, systemic issues
进行讨论 以至于忽略了实现重大变革
that we've lost sight of the small steps it takes to achieve
需要的小步骤 所以
big changes. So...
想到这一点
with that thinking,
为什么不解决住房♥平等问题呢
why not address housing equality?
我们可以为我们的城市建立一个小型的
We could start a small housing trust
住房♥信托基金
for our city.
也许可以建立一个旨在振兴社区的
Perhaps a volunteer program
志愿者项目
tasked with revitalizing neighborhoods.
-两者都做不好吗 -哦 那将是一个很棒的
- Why not both? - Oh, that would be a lovely way
可以帮助城市贫困社区的方法
to assist the underprivileged parts of the city.
我们可以利用商会资源
We could start attracting volunteers
吸引志愿者
using the chamber's resources.
哦 Beth 感谢上帝
Oh, Beth! Thank God!
-哦 Simone 宝贝 -妈妈
- Oh, Simone. Baby! - Mom!
我知道你们都认为我疯了
I know you all think I'm crazy.
我希望事情像你想得那么简单 但是
I wish it was that simple, but...
你很聪明 Simone
you're smart, Simone.
你一直都很聪明
You always have been.
我只是想为了Beth好
I just wanted what was best for Beth.
我知道
I know.
但是 你认为让她离开我才是对她好
And the fact that you felt this was it
让我很伤心
breaks my heart.
所以 Simone会怎样呢
So, what's gonna happen with Simone?
她会被起诉
She'll be charged.
哦
Oh.
但是既然那是Cadiff的主意 而且
But since it was Cadiff's idea and...
她帮我们把Beth找了回来
she helped us get Beth back,
我们会请求宽大处理的
we'll ask for leniency.
她需要专业帮助
She needs professional help
远胜过需要入狱服刑
a whole lot more than she needs a jail cell.
我还以为我的家庭关系已经够复杂的了
And I thought my family dynamics were complicated.
这是个好主意
This is such a nice idea.
我们应该经常这样做
We should do it more often.
感谢你们都伸出援手
Appreciate y'all lending a hand
-给食品储藏室补货 -这个嘛...
- restocking the food pantry. - Well...
饮品算你的
the drinks are on you.
我真的很怀念这里
I really did miss this.
我听说你们在委员会里的
I heard about your presentation
精彩表现了
at the commission.
听起来你让火车回到了轨道上
Sounds like you got the train back on track.
我只是信使而已
I was only the messenger.
CJ才是功臣
CJ did all the work.
我们可不能忘了 是谁培养了那个优秀的年轻人
Well, let's not forget who raised that bright young man.
好吧
Right.
我们上次这样聚在这里是什么时候的事了
When was the last time we were all here together like this?
呃 一年以前 至少一年了 可能更久
Uh, a year, at least, maybe more.
等等 Carter
Wait a minute. Carter,
你去过Trutone酒吧吗
have you ever been to the Trutone?
得了 我当然去过
Come on, course I have.
哦 好奇怪 我不记得
Uh, strange. I don't remember you
-你赏光加入过我们 -哼
- gracing us with your presence. - Hmm.
现在我记起来为什么不跟你们一起喝酒了
Now I'm reminded why I don't drink with you all.
哦 够了 我们只是逗你呢
Oh, stop! We're just playing.
哦 抱歉啦 敏感先生
So sorry, Mr. Sensitive.
魔法显灵
Bibbity-boo.
-再来一瓶吗 -嗯
- Another? - Eh.
在树林里那段时间
All that time in the woods,
真的改变了你 对吗
it really changes a man, right?
你跟Frank会成为笔友吗
You and Frank gonna be pen pals?
实际上 我在考虑
Actually, thinking about
-一起开一个播客 -啊
- starting a podcast together. - Ah.
我很高兴你还活着
I'm glad that you made it out alive.
怎么 你想我了吗 Khoury
Why, did you miss me, Khoury?
还在适应你呢
Still breaking you in.
我可不想再重新适应一个全新的探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表