越野选手的代谢能力
of a 15-year-old cross-country runner
和27岁的正在答辩的博士生的大脑
mixed with the brain power of a 27-year-old PhD student
之和
during oral exams.
是吗 吃水果吧
Yeah, just eat the fruit.
我绘制的Cooke上尉的
The 3D model that I've been rendering
3D伤口模型就要出来了
of Lieutenant Cooke's wound is coming along.
我还是无法确定凶器
I still can't ID the murder weapon yet,
但是看上去像某种手持工具
but it looks like it's some kind of a hand tool.
是的 好吧 怪不得
Yeah, well, that explains
你在这儿通宵达旦
what you've been doing here all night.
她的借口是什么
What is her excuse?
她一刻都没停过
She's been nonstop.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
我知道你们还在努力
I know you're still working on it,
但是请把照片发给Gregorio和Carter
but get that picture to Gregorio and Carter.
他们可以实地寻找
They can be on the lookout.
Loretta
Loretta.
啊 我知道你要讲什么 打住
Ah, I know what you're gonna say. Please don't.
是 我承诺说回家 但是我却返回来了
Yes, I promised I would go home, but I came back here instead,
因为新冠不会休息 我为什么休息呢
because COVID isn't resting... Why should I?
因为新冠是病毒 而你是人类
Because COVID is a virus and you are a person.
啊 每当我闭上眼
Ah. Every time I close my eyes,
就看见大♥波♥尸体涌入
I see bodies rolling in.
有一些一直没睡的人们
There are people who are still awake,
两班倒或三班倒
working double and triple shifts.
我是健康的
I'm healthy.
我是专业的 我会坚守我的岗位
I'm trained. I'm here.
是啊 但是要是你一直在这儿加班你就不会健康了
Yeah, but you're not gonna stay healthy if you keep it up.
要是我发现了什么呢 Dwayne
What if I find something, Dwayne,
有帮助的东西
something that could help?
那简直
That would be...
棒极了 Loretta
amazing, Loretta.
这就是我为什么不能停下来
And that's why I keep going...
因为这是必须要做的
Because that's what's necessary.
我们不知道
We have no idea
疫情会持续多久
how long this pandemic will last.
那就有理由待在这里了
All the more reason.
Loretta 听我说
Loretta, listen to me.
疫情在好转之前还会更糟糕的
It's gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better.
你听说啥了
What have you heard?
只是
Just...
跟主任开了个会
had a conference call with the director.
纽约的形势很严峻
Projections out of New York are grim.
我们这才刚刚开始
And we're just at the beginning.
我感觉我们得豁出全部老底
I got a feeling we're gonna need all of our reserves
才能渡过这场风暴
to weather this storm.
一早上都在打包
Been packing all morning,
这是全部了
but this is all of it.
清空了过道和储藏室
Cleared out the walk-in and the storage room.
是 好吧 应该足够了
Yeah, well, it should be more than enough.
是 暂时够了
Yeah. For now.
镇上所有的餐馆 酒吧和音乐俱乐部都关门了吗
Every restaurant, bar and music club in town shut down?
失业的人们买♥♥不起这些
A lot of people out of work who can't afford it.
为你们准备了几个百宝箱
Put together some care packages for y'all.
食物 清洁用品
Food, cleaning supplies,
口罩
masks...
发你们一整月的薪水
Pay you through the month.
可以的话会再发一段时间
Longer if we can.
非常感谢你 Pride
Thank you so much, Pride.
我非常感激你做的 Dwayne
I really appreciate this, Dwayne.
可是
But...
你能付得起吗
but can you afford it?
食品不吃也会过期
Food'll go bad if we don't use it.
不是食物
Not the food.
薪水
The pay.
我知道酒吧的利润
I know what the margins are on a bar.
照顾好你的家人
You just take care of your family.
不要担心我们 好吗
Don't worry about us. Okay?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你想起什么事情来
If you do recall something,
就马上来告诉我们 好吗
just, you know, flag us down, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
我得把口罩摘了
I got to get this mask off.
-你想喝杯咖啡休息一下吗 -不想
- You want to take a coffee break? - No.
不要烂咖啡或带包装的早餐棒了
No more stale coffee or prepackaged breakfast bars.
我的身体需要真正的食物
I need some real food in my body,
好好地洗个澡
and an actual shower.
我们在船上待了几天了
How many days have we been on this ship?
才两天 Gregorio 我以为你是纽约女壮士
Two days, Gregorio. I thought you were New York tough.
别拿我开涮 Quentin
Don't start with me, Quentin.
我去给你拿烂咖啡
I'm gonna get you that coffee.
谢了
Thanks.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我记得你
I remember you.
我昨天问询过你
I interviewed you yesterday.
大副 对吗
Cargo mate, right?
大副是老板 我只是个打工人
Cargo mate's a boss. I work for a living.
好吧
Okay.
关于Cooke上尉的死
Is there anything you can tell me
你有什么可以告诉我的吗
about Lieutenant Cooke's death?
我知道你为什么在这儿
I know why you're really here.
与那个死去的女士无关
It's got nothing to do with the dead lady.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你们来这儿
You came here...
是为了让我们关张和闭嘴
to shut us down and keep us quiet.
给船上的每个人下冠状病毒死亡令
Delivering a corona death warrant to everybody onboard.
呃
Mm.
令人困惑的是
And the messed-up part...
你们这是自杀式行为
You're killing yourself.
而你们做的兴高采烈的
You do it with a smile,
言之有理 国防部闲的没事做了
Makes perfect sense. DoD has nothing better to do
所以才会派两个训练有素的探员
than to send in two highly trained agents
登上停在港湾的中型船
to a medium-sized ship in the Gulf
来保证一百多号♥人得上新冠然后死掉
to make sure a hundred people get COVID and die.
好 哪儿不对吗
Well, which part isn't true?
我们在海中♥央♥
We're in the middle of the ocean.
无法停靠
Can't dock.
走不了
Can't move.
也没人来救援我们
And no one's coming to rescue us.
你怎么说都行
You can call me names all you want,
但是这
but this...
这是一条诅咒之船
it's the ship of the damned.
你和我们上了同一条贼船
You're just as screwed as the rest of us.
那是怎么回事儿啊
What was that about?
这位哥们儿觉得我们都会死在这儿
Dude thinks we're all gonna die out here,
而我很难反驳他的逻辑
and I'm fighting real hard not to see his logic.
我的咖啡呢
Where's my coffee?
这个更好
Something better.
味道应该一样哈
Probably tastes the same.
我走到甲板下面的时候看到它挂在墙上
Saw it hooked to the wall when I went below deck.
看起来跟Sebastian发给我们的照片很像 是吧
But looks like that picture Sebastian sent us, doesn't it?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我问了一下副水手长
Yeah. Asked the bosun's mate about it.
原来这个在船上各处都有配置
Turns out these are positioned all over the ship.
包括货舱甲板上
Including the cargo deck.
凶器可能就是这个
Could be our murder weapon.
嗯
Yeah.
我们搜查了下层甲板
We searched the lower decks
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表