这些对于她来说可能是"老古董"了
They can be for her "something old."
妈妈 这些很漂亮
Mama, they're beautiful.
也许能给你们感情升升温
Maybe light the fire under you two.
定下婚礼日期
Get you to set a date.
额
Hmm?
你知道 我想
You know, I-I want you
让你亲自拿这些给她
to hold on to these and give them to her yourself.
你送的话 更有意义
It'll mean so much more coming from you.
你不要
Don't you go
让我感动到想哭 儿子
getting weepy on me, now, son.
开一下水壶吧
Put the kettle on, huh?
-给我们泡些茶-是
- Fix us some tea. - Yeah.
她认识我 她认识我的未婚妻
She knew who I was. She knew my fiancée.
我是说 她也没有认知混淆
I mean, she wasn't confused at all.
她...
She was...
就像她从前那样
Just like she used to be?
是
Yes.
但是我还没准备好
But I wasn't prepared.
我是说 这是个好兆头 对吧
I mean, this is a good sign, right?
-有新疗法吗 -她的治疗
- Is she on new medication, or... - Her prescriptions
一直都没有变
haven't changed.
-以前有过这样子的案例吗 -有过
- Have you seen this before? - I have.
-这意味着什么 -这意味着
- And what's it mean? - It means
我应该给她做检查
I should examine her.
出什么事情了吗
Is something wrong?
让我对她检查一下
Let me take a look at her,
随后给你电♥话♥ 好吧
and I'll give you a call afterwards, okay?
好的
Okay.
让我分♥析♥给你看
Let me lay it out
Sasha
for you, Sasha.
我们知道在酒吧爆♥炸♥之前
We know you were in some sort of turf war
你卷入了与Elias Watkins的战争
with Elias Watkins before his bar was blown up.
-我已经走出来了 -我们正在立一个案子
- I've already been through this. - We're building quite a case
是你幕后推动了这一切
that you set those wheels in motion.
关于这次爆♥炸♥ 我的委托人
My client's already cooperated with NCIS
已经在跟NCIS合作了
regarding that bombing.
你们跟NCIS什么也没说
And gave them exactly nothing.
她也不能无中生有啊
She can't share what she doesn't know.
但是我确实
But I did hand them
什么都和他们交待了
Beverly Watkins on a platter.
难道你们从大街上抓无辜的市民之前
Shouldn't you coordinate with other agencies
不先和其他机构沟通的吗
before you pull innocent people off the street?
看 我告诉过你
See, I told you
是Pride探员操纵着这件事
that Pride was manipulating the situation.
操纵是什么意思
What do you mean, manipulating?
他本可以告诉你
He could have told you about my cooperation,
我有在配合NCIS办案
that I was working hand in hand with NCIS,
但是他却让你们把我带走了
but he let you take me away.
就因为Connor
Because of Connor.
你的儿子
Your son.
我们的儿子 是
Our son. Yeah.
你是说他这么做其实是为了争夺
You're suggesting this is some kind of custody play
监护权
on his part?
我负责刑法 不是家庭法
I do criminal law, not family.
那么关于Pride特别探员的动机
So you'll have to make your own conclusion
你会有自己的结论
about Special Agent Pride's motives.
至于爆♥炸♥案的真凶
As for your club bombing...
我认为我可以帮你指明
I think I can help point you in the direction
正确的方向
of the real perpetrator.
我是说 如果你对这很感兴趣
I mean, you know, if you're into that kind of thing.
Dwayne在回来的路上
Dwayne's on his way back,
晚饭很快就好了
and dinner'll be ready real soon.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
好吧 我看你盯着这些饼干
Well, I see you eyeballing those biscuits.
没事的 你可以一边生气
It's okay, you can be angry
一边饥饿
and hungry at the same time.
我妈妈被FBI带走了
My mother was taken by the FBI today,
所有人当没事一样
and everyone's just acting like it's normal.
-对你来很难 -是很难
- Must be hard on you. - It's hard on her.
他们不了解我妈妈 他们不了解
They don't know my mom. They don't know
我妈妈经历了什么 为了生活
what she's been through, what she's had to do
她做了些什么
to take care of herself.
还有我 就像
And me. Like...
他们只认定她是一个怪物
They just decided that she's some kind of monster.
Connor 你妈妈告诉你
Connor, what did your mom tell you
为什么她去坐牢了吗
about why she went to prison?
她是被陷害的
That she was framed.
为她家人所做坏事当替罪羊
Used as a scapegoat for all the bad stuff her family did,
然后她必须做一笔交易 否则她会永远消失
and then she had to make a deal, or else she'd go away for life.
我懂了
I see.
全都是因为Pride
It's all because of Pride.
-你♥爸♥爸他 -不要
- Your father... - Don't...
那么称呼他
call him that.
Dwayne只是在公事公办
Dwayne was doing his job.
通过撒谎
By lying...
和欺骗 带走了我唯一的家人
and cheating and taking away the only family I got.
好吧 我得说...
Well, I got to say...
每个事物通常都有两面性
there's usually two sides to every story.
你是谁
Who are you?
- Jimmy -你叔叔
- Jimmy. - Your uncle.
Dwayne的弟弟
Dwayne's brother.
但在这件事里
But in this case...
我对你妈妈的说法不敢苟同
I got a bone to pick with your mama's version.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
-抱歉到晚了 -没事
- Sorry I'm late. - That's okay.
-Mena一切都好吗 -嗯 嗯
- Everything okay with Mena? - Yeah, yeah,
她 她没事
she's... she's fine.
怎么了
Wh-What's going on?
不知道该怎么解释
Not sure words can explain.
听着 你爱你妈妈
Look, you love your mama.
在你眼里她是永远是对的 但有时候
To you, she can do no wrong. But sometimes...
我知道她不完美
I know she's not perfect.
你觉得整个执法系统
You think the entire legal system
都在针对她
is conspiring against her.
至少有部分是
Parts of it, at least.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay over here?
没事 我们就熟悉一下
Yeah, we're just getting to know each other.
我准备走了
But I'm done now.
但我们还没吃饭呢
But we haven't even eaten yet.
你们怎么那么想喂我吃东西
Y'all are obsessed with feeding me.
听着 要不你留下陪我
Listen, why don't you stay, keep me company.
-这么做没意义 -我理解你的感受
- There's no point. - I know how you feel.
我爸第一次走的时候我也是这么觉得的
I felt the same when my daddy went away the first time.
你♥爸♥入过狱吗
Your father went to prison?
事实上
Bunch of times,
-好多次了 -也是
- actually. - You responsible
你一手促成的吗
for that, too?
Cassius是
Cassius is responsible
自作自受
for it himself.
当你还是孩子的时候
But when you're a kid...
你觉得这不公平
You feel it's unfair.
看着一个你爱的人
It's not easy when somebody you love
一直重复着同样的错误并不容易
keeps making the same mistakes.
我不知道你♥爸♥究竟做了什么
Look, I don't know what your father did,
但我妈什么都没做
but my mom did nothing.
虽然我们刚见面 但我欣赏你 Connor
I just met you, but I like you, Connor.
但不得不说 你并不了解实情
Got to say, though, you're not looking at it fully.
事实胜于雄辩
The facts speak for themselves.
Jimmy 我不觉得我们应该
Jimmy, I-I don't think we should...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表