一个好人
A good man.
你也是你父亲的儿子
You're also your father's son,
有时会以意想不到的方式表现出来
which sometimes that can manifest in unexpected ways.
你觉得我像他吗
You think I'm like him?
我认为你已经非常努力地让自己不和他一样了
I think you've worked so hard to not be like him
也许你已经矫枉过正了
that maybe you've overcompensated.
我们的行为定义了我们是什么样的人
We are our actions.
Rita 我越过界
I've crossed the line, Rita.
不止一次
More than once.
即使是出于正当的理由
Even if it was for the right reasons.
我试着去调整
I tried to adjust.
但是 当那帮SWAT把你拷在地上的时候 我愤怒了
But when SWAT was cuffing you on the ground, I saw red.
我没事的
I'm okay.
当我去追Blakely的时候
And when I went after Blakely,
我做好了杀掉他的准备
I was ready to kill him.
好吧 你很生气 我也是
Okay, you were angry. So was I.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
我会杀了他
I would've killed him.
但你没有 Dwayne
But you didn't, Dwayne.
你恢复理智了
You got your head back in the game.
这次恢复了
This time.
我有很多疑问
I have so many doubts.
听着 你不喜欢你的行为方式
Look... you don't like the way you act,
你就改正它
you fix it.
你收拾好你的房♥子
You get your house in order,
但你没有停止追捕Blakely和Yates
but you don't stop going after Blakely and Yates.
他们需要对他们所做的事负责
They need to answer for what they've done.
你不明白吗
What'd you get?
我才是那个应该情绪化进食的人
I'm the one that's supposed to be doing the emotional eating.
这是我的想法 我吃
This is how I think. I eat.
顺便说一下 我搞得定 你别动
I got it, by the way. Don't move.
Sebastian 我被难住了
Sebastian, I'm stuck.
我早些时候给我妈妈打过电♥话♥ 我不能这么做
I called my mom earlier and I can't do this.
我不知道说什么好 也许我应该 呃
I don't know what to say. Maybe I should, like, um,
给她发个表情包或者短♥信♥什么的 知道吗
send her a meme or a text or something, you know?
比如 循序渐进
Like, break her in.
他们有这种“出柜”的表情吗
Do they make "coming out" memes?
这是我这辈子听过的最糟糕的主意
That's, like, the worst idea I've ever heard in my life.
那么 我该怎么说呢
Well, then, what should I say?
你为什么不在我身上练习呢
Why don't you just practice on me?
这样你就可以在没有任何压力的情况下解决问题
That way you can work it out without any pressure.
-嗯 我不知道 -真的 会很棒的 来吧
- Mm, I don't know. - Yeah. Aw, it's gonna be great. Come on.
给我点时间 我得
Give me a second, I've gotta...
好吧 我准备好了
All right, I'm ready.
妈妈 我想和你谈谈
Mom, I'd like to talk to you.
Tammy 哦 天哪 你去哪儿了
Tammy, oh, my God, where have you been?
我真担心你出了什么事
I was so worried that something had happened to you.
我整个星期都在为你祈祷 你还好吗
I've been praying for you all week. Are you okay?
我一直担心你的工作出了问题
I've been worried that something has happened with your job...
这是什么
What is this?
那是你妈妈 这样不好吗
That was your mom. Was that no good?
不 过于好了 让我很不舒服
No, it's too good and it's weirding me out.
好吧 让我们 继续吧 从头开始
All right, well, let's, come on, take if from the top.
好吧 嗯
All right. Um...
-妈 -嗯哼
- Ma? Um... - Hmm?
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to talk to you.
如果你能听我说 并让我把话说完
I'd really appreciate if you'd listen to me and...
我将感激不尽
and let me finish what I have to say.
当然 我的Tammy熊 你想谈什么
Of course, my little Tammy bear. What do you want to talk about?
这对我来说真的很难
This is really hard for me.
是啊 我在听 宝贝女儿
Yeah, I'm listening, baby girl.
And...
-我隐瞒了一些秘密 -嗯
- I've been keeping something in. - Mm.
我没有告诉你因为我爱你
Not-not telling you something because I love you
我不想伤害你
and I don't want to hurt you.
就好像我活在谎言里
But it's like I'm living a lie,
我不想再这样生活了 你知道吗
a-and I don't want to live like this anymore, you know?
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, sweetheart?
我
I...
我不能
I-I can't. I can't...
我不能 我做不到
I can't, I can't do this.
-你做得很好 -在我向她扔炸♥弹♥之前
- You're doing great. - It's all fun and games
这一切都只是在过家家
until I drop the bomb on her.
我不干
Nope.
-T 你能搞定 你没事的 -我搞不定
- T, you got this. You're fine. - I don't got this.
那是我妈妈吗
Is that my mother?
她在给你发短♥信♥吗
Is she texting you?
你妈妈为什么要给我发短♥信♥
Why would your mother text me?
因为她有病态的第六感
Because she's got this sick sixth sense,
她知道将要发生的事情
and she knows something's going on.
不是你妈妈 我在华盛顿的一个朋友
It's not your mother. It's a friend of mine in D.C.
我让他在政♥府♥数据库中查了
I had him run Yates' and Blakely's name
Yates和 Blakely的名字 看来他找到了什么
through a government database. Looks like he found something.
第99.230号♥法令要求
Ordinance number 99.230 requires all persons
新奥尔良市范围内的所有人都戴口罩
within the New Orleans city limits to wear a mask.
我带了口罩
I have a mask.
把它戴在下巴上不算
Wearing it around your chin doesn't count.
我在外面 周围一个人也没有
I'm outside. There's no one around.
我得把你记下来 到这儿来
Still got to write you up. Step over here,
-把手放在引擎盖上 -为什么 伙计
- put your hands on the hood. - Wh-Why, man?
我要检查你有没有武器
Need to check you for weapons.
-或毒品 -你知道你在胡说八道
- Or drugs. - You're on some BS and you know it.
只是为了骚扰别人
Just trying to harass people.
你嘴里说出的每一个字都让你更不利
Every word out of your mouth makes this harder on you.
嘿 Yates警官
Hey. Officer Yates.
我需要你过来一下
I'm gonna need you to step over here for a minute.
Hidalgo巡视员很乐意为我们
Inspector Hidalgo was kind enough
提供您的详细授权
to provide us with your detail authorizations.
那只是一堆NOPD给我们的在
Those are just a bunch of permission slips
保安外工作的许可证
NOPD gives us to work outside security.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
没有什么可疑之处
Nothing shady about it.
根据这个 你在过去的几年里
Well, according to this, you worked a substantial number
在Cleo餐厅工作了很长时间
of hours over the last couple of years at Cleo's Canteen.
没错 保安工作
Yeah. Worked security.
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
没 我没有
No, I don't.
美国国税局可能会
Internal Revenue Service might.
这是你最近五年的
This is the last five years
纳税申报单
of your tax returns.
有很多未上报的收入
A lot of unreported income.
这是个玩笑
This is a joke.
逃税一点都不好笑
Well, there's nothing funny about tax evasion.
Al Capone为此入狱
Al Capone went to prison for it.
不过 如果你愿意坦白
However, if you are willing
Palmer警官被杀的事
to open up about Officer Palmer's murder,
我们也许能帮你解决这个问题
we might be able to help you out with this.
你没有权力以逃税的罪名逮捕我
You don't have the authority to arrest me for tax evasion.
正确 我没有
That's true. I don't.
但
But, uh...
他有
he does.
这是国税局的Larry
This is Larry from the IRS.
我从华盛顿带他来的
I flew him in from D.C.,
专门飞来 只为你
special, just for you.
你们海军警♥察♥白跑一趟
You Navy cops are a trip.
好啊 让他来吧
Yeah, okay, bring him on.
但是一定要先打电♥话♥给我的工会代表
Just make sure to call my union rep first,
因为我没什么可说的
'cause I got nothing to say.
你从Yates那里套出什么话了吗
You get anything out of Yates?
不 他什么都不肯说
No, he's not gonna talk.
但是也许他不说也无所谓
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表