等等 你们能想到的都行 不分日夜我都能帮你们解决
Okay. I'll get a COVID testing protocol set up for her.
好的 我会给她安排新冠病毒检测
If her rapid test comes back clean, she can start tomorrow.
如果她的速检结果没问题 她明天就可以开始工作
Okay, yeah, she'll be here for the test
好的 没问题 她会来接受检测
and for the job. Thank you.
以及接下这份工作的 谢谢你
Now you can focus on finding Fiona
现在你可以专注于给Fiona和
and her child a place to live.
她的孩子找到一个住的地方了
Yeah, well, I might have an idea about that. Wish me luck.
是的 呃 关于住处我已经有个想法了 祝我好运吧
You really think you can take her case on?
你确定你能接她的案子吗
I got to do something to earn my keep around here.
在这边我总要挣点生活费的
You're a good woman, Rita Devereaux.
你真是个好女人 Rita Devereaux
Please, please tell me you found out what Project WBY is.
拜托 请告诉我你搞清楚了WBY计划是什么意思
Not yet.
还没
These file encryptions are a monster.
这些文件的加密太复杂了
But I did find an appointment in her digital calendar
但我在她的电子日历上找到了一个标注
that was labeled WBY.
为WBY的预约
You get the names of the patients?
知道病人的名字了吗
No. Just times and locations.
不知道 只有时间和地点
Wait, weren't the meetings at her office?
等等 不是在她的办公室见面吗
The meetings was everywhere but in her office.
除了她的办公室 到处都是见面的地方
Let me see.
让我看看
Public parks, parking garages, riverfront.
公园 停车场 河边 看起来
Doesn't seem like therapy sessions at all.
一点都不像心理治疗
It seems like espionage.
好像间谍活动
I don't know. Everything we've learned about Amanda Gregson,
我不知道 根据我们对Amanda Gregson的了解
she doesn't fit the profile of being a foreign agent.
她的行为不符合外国特工的身份
Hey, I just followed the trail.
我只是跟着证据
I leave it up to you to figure out what it all means.
查清楚这一切意味着什么就是你的活了
Well, that trail lead you anywhere specific?
这条线索能帮你找到具体的地方吗
Well, I got a partial plate on CCTV
我在两周前城市公园的监控
at City Park two weeks ago.
看到了部分车牌
Any idea who he is?
知道他是谁吗
According to the partial plate,
根据部分车牌
he's a master-at-arms at Belle Chasse.
他是Belle Chasse的一名纠察长
Okay.
好的
I mean, you've got that guesthouse in the back
我是说 你在后面有个客房♥
that's just sitting there empty, you know?
现在就空着 你知道吗
I... You said you were gonna paint back there,
你说过你会在那里画画
but it never happened.
但从没有过
And it's-it's far enough away from the main house that it...
而且它离主屋足够远
it would be like they're not even there.
就好像它们根本不存在一样
The child's three years old, Sebastian.
Sebastian 有个三岁的小孩
Yes, but I hear she's a very mature three.
是的 但我听说她很懂事
It's not like you got to take care of her or anything.
你又不需要照顾她什么的
Plus, I wouldn't even be bringing this up
另外 如果我不知道你
if I didn't know how much you miss
有多想念在诊所做义工
volunteering at the, uh, at the clinic.
我甚至不会提起这个
What's that got to do with this?
那跟这事有什么关系?
Well, y... you want to make a difference
你想改变
in people's lives, right?
人们的生活 对吗
This would make a difference in a major way.
这个房♥间就可以很大程度地改变一个人的生活
Instant gratification.
即时满足
Does Fiona know how hard you're working to help her?
Fiona知道你有多努力在帮她吗
I don't know. Why?
我不知道 为什么
Well, she seems pretty special.
她看起来很特别
I'm-I'm just trying to do the right thing here.
我只是在做正确的事
You know? Help out where I can.
知道吗 尽我所能帮忙
Me too.
我也是
Is that a yes?
你同意了吗
Yes, she can live in the guesthouse.
是的 她可以住在客房♥
Yes! All right, that's great. Thank you so much.
是啊 好的 太好了 非常感谢
Ah...
呃
I love you. Thank you.
我爱你 谢谢你
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You know you're hovering, right?
你知道你在转圈圈吗
Yeah. I think I need to talk.
是的 我想我需要谈谈
Oh, you mean to me?
哦 你是说和我吗
Yes.
是的
It's, uh, family stuff.
是 嗯 家事
Oh.
哦
So, complicated and messy.
复杂且混乱
Which I imagine you're not a fan of.
我猜你不喜欢这样的事
This about the FBI interview?
这和FBI的面谈有关吗
And why you're not calling them back?
你为什么不回他们电♥话♥呢
Yeah.
是的
Something bad happened a long time ago.
很久以前发生了一件坏事
I thought it would stay in the past.
我以为这一切不会再影响我了
What kind of something?
什么事情
DUI when I was in high school.
我高中的时候酒驾
Crashed a car. No one got hurt.
撞车了 没人受伤
Okay, that's not smart,
好吧 这并不明智
but I don't know why that would rise to a federal offense.
但我不知道这为什么会构成联邦罪行
That's not the bad part.
这还不是最糟糕的
It wasn't me. I wasn't driving.
那不是我 我没开车
My brother was.
我弟弟开的
But you took the blame. Mmhmm.
但你承担了一切责任 嗯
Why?
为什么
He had just gotten accepted to Annapolis.
他刚被安纳波利斯大学录取
We were celebrating, and stupid.
我们在庆祝 然后就犯傻了
He jumped the curb, smashed into a tree.
他冲上路边 撞到一棵树上
If he would have got the DUI,
如果他是酒驾
they would have pulled his offer.
他们就会取消他的录取
You were trying to protect him. That's right.
你是想保护他 是的
That's noble.
这很高尚
Thanks.
谢谢
Who else knows?
还有谁知道
Brennan, me, you.
Brennan 我和你
And possibly the Arlington Virginia Traffic Authority.
可能还有弗吉尼亚州Arlington交管局
I'm not sure that I follow.
我不太明白你的意思
A few weeks after it happened,
事情发生几周后
I got one of those red light tickets,
我收到了一张红灯罚单
the ones where they take your picture.
就是他们会给你拍照的那种
It shows your brother driving.
照片显示你弟弟在开车
And proof that you lied to the police. Yeah.
还证明你对警♥察♥撒谎了 是啊
So when the FBI calls about the DUI,
所以 当FBI打电♥话♥询问酒驾的事时
which they will,
他们肯定会问的
I have to decide whether to maintain the story
我得决定是否要冒着被识破的风险
and possibly get caught in a lie.
继续撒这个谎
And derail your mother's confirmation. Uhhuh.
还会影响你母亲的升职 嗯
Or... tell the truth.
或者 说实话
And ruin your brother's career.
毁掉你弟弟的事业
That is a lot to hold onto.
这让人难以抉择
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I'm open to suggestions.
我愿意接受任何建议
You're not gonna like what I have to say.
我要说的话你不会喜欢的
You need to come clean to your mom.
你得跟你妈妈坦白
I don't know what you think this is,
我不知道你是怎么想的
but I assure you, you're wrong.
但我向你保证 你错了
Well, we don't know what it is, either.
我们也不知道自己该想什么
That's why we're here.
所以才来找你
I shouldn't be talking about it.
我不该说的
You know when you say stuff like that,
你说这种话的时候
it makes you seem suspicious.
会让人觉得你很可疑
You're a Master-at-Arms.
你是一名纠察长
You met with a murder victim days before her death.
你在受害人死前几天见过她
Why didn't you come forward?
你为什么不站出来
I promised no matter what happened, I'd stay quiet.
我答应过不管发生什么事 我都会保持沉默
You think that helps Amanda Gregson now?
你觉得这能帮到Amanda Gregson吗
Do you know she went out and bought a firearm
你知道她因为担心自己的安全
because she was scared for her safety?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表