No, you're not. You're here to kill me.
也许你因为蹑手蹑脚地行动没有听到我们喊话
Maybe you didn't hear us 'cause you were creeping around.
呃 我们是联邦探员
Um, we're federal agents.
是啊 被派来杀我的探员们
Yeah, agents sent to kill me.
这人不可理喻啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我们真的需要你把枪放下
We're really gonna need you to just-just put the gun down.
首先 离开我的财产 否则我完全有权射杀你们
First, get off my property, or I have every right to shoot you.
那部法律不是这个意思
That's not exactly how that-that law works.
你看 我们是来帮你的 而你在威胁我们
See, we're offering to help you, and you're threatening us.
哦 别演了 我两天前就听到风声了
Well, drop the act. I was tipped off two days ago.
你们来是因为酒吧炸♥弹♥的事带我走的
You're here to take me in for that bar bombing,
而我一直在这里等着你们呢
and I've been waiting on you.
听到风声
Tipped off?
如果我要被当成替罪羊 那我一定会带你们一个人一起死
If I'm gonna take the fall, I'm taking some of you with me.
没有人需要带什么人一起死
There's no need for anyone to take anyone else anywhere.
谁给你通风报信的
Who tipped you off?
我还是有一些朋友在背后支持我的
I still got friends who got my back.
是Sasha Broussard吗
Sasha Broussard?
这重要吗 你们确实来了 对吧
Well, what's it matter? You're here, ain't you?
Joe 我们需要你冷静下来 好吗
Joe, we need you to calm down, okay?
Sasha才是陷害你的人 不是我们
Sasha is the one setting you up, not us.
真是一派胡言
That's a bunch of crap.
她把你的名字给了FBI
She gave your name to the FBI.
告诉他们是你放的炸♥弹♥
Told them you set up the bombing,
然后那些探员们才要来杀你
and that the Feds were coming to kill you.
-不可能 -没错 而且我猜
- No way. - Yeah, and I'm guessing
他在你住处的什么地方放置了证据
that she's planted evidence somewhere in your place
能把你跟Elias Watkins的死联♥系♥起来
that ties you to the death of Elias Watkins.
我跟那事没关系
I didn't have nothing to do with that.
我们知道 Joe 所以我们才过来
We know, Joe. That's-that's why we're here.
Sasha在耍你
Sasha's playing you.
她把你做成了替罪羊
She's setting you up as a patsy
所以你会为炸♥弹♥的事背锅
so you'll go down for the bombing
然后把自己害死
and get yourself killed.
那我该怎么办
Well, what the hell should I do about it?
也许你该把那把枪放下
Maybe put down the gigantic gun
然后跟我们一起走 我们来帮你解决
and come with us, and we'll-we'll sort it out.
它们真的
They really
-非常漂亮 -是啊
- are beautiful. - Yeah.
我记得自己小时候 我妈妈就戴着它们
I remember Mama wearing 'em when I was little.
哦 没错 我总是被它们迷住
Oh, yeah. I was always taken by them.
-她好激动 Dwayne -哦
- She's so excited, Dwayne. - Oh.
-当她开始说到礼服... -我知道
- When she started talking about a dress... - I know.
她非常期待能参加我们的婚礼
She wants nothing more than to be at our wedding.
那我们应该确保她能参加
Well, we should make sure she is.
参加婚礼吗
At the wedding?
啊
Uh,
我还在想 也许我们应该低调点
I was thinking maybe we would just keep it low-key.
我之前也这么想的 我是说 我们都不喜欢
I did, too. I mean, neither of us is looking
把事情搞大 但是Mena
for a big event, but Mena...
那你的建议是什么呢
Well, what are you suggesting?
我们为什么不搞一个呢
Why don't we do it?
为你的母亲 在她离开前办一个婚礼
Have a wedding, for your mom, before she goes.
医生说 时间会很快
Well, doctors say that that could be soon.
所以我们得快点办
So we do it quick.
-要多快 -下周如何
- How quick? - Next week?
Laurel甚至都来不了
Well, Laurel wouldn't even be able to make it.
我的孩子们也来不了 但是我们不是为他们举♥行♥的婚礼
Well, my kids either, but we're not doing it for them.
没错 我们是为妈妈办的
Well, no. We're doing it for Mama.
Connor如何
What about Connor?
他应该会出现的
He should be there.
见见他的奶奶
Meet his grandmother.
呃 我甚至不知道从哪开始
Uh, I don't even know where to start.
他不肯跟我说话
He won't talk to me.
更别说让他参加一个即兴的家庭婚礼了
Let alone join an impromptu family wedding.
他因为Sasha
Well, he blames you
做错的一切而责怪你
for everything that went wrong with Sasha.
他需要知道真♥相♥
And he needs to know the truth.
-他不会相信我说的话 -也不能由你来说
- Well, he won't believe it from me. - Can't come from you.
只有一个人能用真♥相♥说服他
There's only one person who can convince him of the truth.
-Sasha不会说的 -Dwayne
- Sasha won't do that. - Dwayne,
她很有可能要在监狱
there's a very good chance that she's gonna go
度过自己的余生了
to prison for the rest of her life.
如果你不出现在Connor的生活中 他会迷失的
And Connor will be lost without you in his life.
你得让她明白这一点
You need to make her see that.
Sasha Broussard是个骗子 是个小偷
Sasha Broussard is a liar and a thief,
-是个凶手 -这些都没错
- a murderer... - She may be all of those things.
但她还是个母亲
But she's still a mother.
跟她谈谈
Talk to her.
我希望你能喝一杯...
Well, I'd offer you a drink...
我喝
I'll take it.
哦
Oh.
如果你想试着让我坦白
If you are gonna try and get me to confess
陷害Joe Barns的话...
to setting up Joe Barns...
我已经不让自己再费劲调查你了
I've recused myself from investigating you.
我来这里不是作为执法人员
I'm not here as law enforcement.
那你是什么
What are you then?
一名关心孩子的父亲
A concerned father.
你不用担心Connor
You don't have to worry about Connor.
我会带他到远方去
I'm gonna take him far away.
你明白FBI不会让你跑掉的
You understand the FBI will never let you leave.
你的钱被冻结了
Your money's frozen.
他们找到了美国检察官去对此立案
They got a U.S. Attorney who's building a case.
你跑不了的
You're going away.
我之前就听过这类话
I've heard that one before.
但我还是站在这里了
But here I am.
你有没有注意到 很多老罪犯
You ever notice there aren't a lot of
-在到处逃窜呢 -不好意思
- old criminals running around? - I'm sorry.
你是在说我老吗
Are you calling me old?
我只是在说 你的运气已经用完了
I'm just saying that your luck has run out.
而楼上那个男孩 他需要有人
And that boy upstairs... He needs someone
在他身边照顾他
who'll be around to look after him.
是你吗
And that's you?
你知道答案
You know it is.
你到底想让我做什么 Dwayne
What's the ask, Dwayne?
你需要告诉他真♥相♥
You need to tell him the truth.
告诉他你做过什么
What you've done.
他快长大成人了 Sasha
He's nearly grown, Sasha.
不管用什么方式 他总会知道事情真♥相♥的
He's gonna learn about it one way or the other.
就像他知道我的存在一样
Just like he learned about me.
如果不是你来告诉他 他永远不会原谅你的
And if it doesn't come from you, he will never forgive you.
他也不会接受我
And he won't accept me.
我不能
I can't.
-你必须说 -他会恨我的
- You have to. - He'll hate me.
你声称你已经改变了
You claim you're a changed woman.
你声称他是你最重要的存在
You claim he's the most important thing to you.
我想相信你
I want to believe you.
告诉他真♥相♥
Tell him the truth.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
马上走
Just leaving.
Connor 我们需要谈谈 宝贝
Connor, we need to talk, honey.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表