都藏在井里
it's hidden at the pit.
你是要跟我一起讨论
Are you gonna participate here,
还是要听我说上一千遍
or is this just gonna be me saying the word "pit"
井 字呢
a thousand times?
可以 Brad Pitt
Okay. Brad Pitt.
进站
Pit stop.
真可怜
Uh, pitiful.
斗牛犬
Pit bull.
-匹斯堡 -你知道吗 我想跟你说清楚的是
- Pittsburgh! - You know, I want to be real clear
我从来没有放下手头的工作
about the fact that I never just pulled up stakes
甩手走人
and left an assignment.
所以我们不能在这里
So we're not gonna solve
-解决这个失踪逃犯的案子吗 -我在离开前
- the missing fugitive case here? - I made sure
都会确保 自己的所有案子
all my open cases were closed,
都结案 然后才走
and everything was better when I left.
好吧
Okay.
还是离开了
Still left.
你有没有想过也许我
Well, did you ever stop to think there may have
根本没有留下的理由呢
been no reason for me to stay?
其实我根本没想过
I didn't actually think about it at all.
但听起来你想和我们待在一起
But it sounds like you want to stay with us,
我觉得这很酷
and I think that's super cool.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
所以你确实会走的
So you are leaving.
别这样 我们还有案子要办
Look, come on, we got a case to work.
好吧 那我们开始吧
Yeah, okay, let's work it, then.
听着 我没必要向你或其他人
Look, I don't have to justify my life choices
解释我的人生选择
to you or anybody else.
-是的 -我很喜欢新奥尔良
- Right. - I'm enjoying New Orleans.
目前为止 我还没有离开的打算
As of right now, I have no plans to leave.
好吧 我喜欢 没有计划 不置可否
Okay, love it. No plans, noncommittal.
太好了 符合侧写
It's great. Fits the profile.
什么侧写
What profile?
是Tammy和你一起
It's the, uh, the one that Tammy
被隔离后给你做的那个
made up for you after she was quarantined with you.
真是难以置信
It's unbelievable.
她以前是侧写师 你知道吗
Well, look, she's a former profiler, you know?
她对我们所有人都这样 很好的
She's done it to all of us. It's fine.
另外 我得说 根据我的观察
Plus, I should say,given what I've observed,
我认为这是相当准确的
I think it's been fairly accurate.
害怕被拒绝是你流浪的原因
Fear of rejection is what drives your wandering.
这是一种防御机制
It's a-a defense mechanism, uh,
用来消除你内心深处对自己不讨人喜欢的恐惧
designed to quell a deep-seated fear that you're unlovable.
-就这些吗 -不
- Is that all of it? - No.
你总是穿着讲究精致奢华
Your preoccupation with dressing well and fancy habits...
这是童年时期
It's a classic manifestation
形成的一种不安全感的典型表现
of an insecurity forged in a childhood
那时你担心真实的自己
where you were worried that your authentic self
永远得不到你渴望的爱
would never get you the love you craved.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
我要到洗手间吃饭
I'm eating in the bathroom.
你现在生气了吗
Are you offended right now?
嘿 你知道我的午餐也在你手里
Hey, you know you got my lunch in there, too, ri...
好吧 我想他知道
Okay, I think he knows.
跟代替Sebastian的法证技术人员联♥系♥过了
Checked in with the forensic techs filling in for Sebastian.
他们有什么发现
They find anything?
他们从Abel Brooks在监狱
Well, they pulled a partial print off
收到的Suzie密信上提取了部分指纹
the coded Suzie letters Abel Brooks received in prison.
没有匹配的
There's no match.
调度员因为改变公交路线
How about the cash our dispatcher got
而拿到的现金呢
for changing the bus route?
没有可用的指纹
There's no useable print
上面的DNA也太多了
and there's way too much DNA.
好吧 这很奇怪 现在大家都很少
Well, that's odd, considering how little
用现金了
money circulates these days.
他们正在缩小样本的范围
They're working on narrowing the samples down,
但这就像
but it's like lifting
从旧房♥子上取下一层层的油漆
individual layers of paint off an old house.
这些技术人员都不像Sebastian 所以
And none of those techs are like Sebastian, so...
我不会干坐在这里等结果的
I won't hold my breath.
好吧
Okay.
-待会儿见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
逃犯在这对老夫妇的家里很小心
The fugitives were careful inside the old couple's home,
但他们确实清理了浴室
but they definitely cleaned up the bathroom.
你觉得我们能弄到生物痕迹吗
Do you think we can get any biologicals?
哟
Yo.
Sebastian 你怎么看
Sebastian, what do you think?
我想我让Carter崩溃了
I think I broke Carter.
什么 他崩溃了吗
What, b-broke him?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没什么 这太蠢了 嗯
Nothing, it's silly. Um,
好吧 让法医小组
yeah, have the, uh,have the forensic team
把管子拔♥出♥来♥也许他们能
pull the pipes out and maybe they can
找到一些头发或皮肤样本
find some hair or skin samples.
好的 好的 我会的
Yeah, yeah, I will,
但Carter怎么了
but what happened with Carter?
哦 这个
Oh, it's...
没什么 真的 我只是
nothing, really. I just...
我可能跟他说了你的侧写
I might have told him about your profile,
你知道 让他的鼻子都气歪了
you know, got his nose all out of joint.
当然会把他鼻子气歪
Well, of course it did.
-可是 我们谁都没为这事儿生过气 -你在开玩笑吗
- Well, none of us got upset. - Are you kidding?
在我告诉你强迫症是一种防御机制
You wouldn't touch a doorknob for a week after I told you
来弥补你对体力消耗的恐惧之后
the OCD thing was a defense mechanism
你一周都没碰过门把手
to make up for your fear of physical exertion.
那是为了证明这一点
That was to prove a point.
你知道吗 我现在不需要跟你叨叨
You know what, I don't need this right now.
我得去帮你收拾烂摊子了
Now I have to clean up your mess.
什么叫我的...那是你做的侧写
My me... It's your profile!
我们以后再讲 你不是说
We'll get into it later. Didn't you say
你想跟我谈谈这个案子吗
you want to tell me something about the case?
是的 实际上 我在查我在
Yeah, actually, so, um, I was going through the logs
RAC做卧底时的记录
of when I was undercover with the RAC,
发现Brooks确实提到了那个井
and it turns out that Brooks did mention the pit.
告诉他的几个手下
Told a couple of his guys
他要去那里拿些补给
that he was gonna go there to pick up some supplies.
好吧 是它吗
Okay. Is that it?
不是 你知道的 我们当时
No. Well, you know, we were staying
住在郊外的那栋沼泽房♥子里
out at that swamp house in the boonies,
Brooks走了又回来
and when Brooks left and came back,
花了他一个半小时
it took him about an hour and a half.
你觉得这足够做地理侧写了吗
You think it's enough for a geo-profile?
希望如此 我把它
Uh, I hope so. I'm cross-calculating it
和离沼泽屋45分钟车程的地点
with locations that could be about 45 minutes away
交叉计算了一下
from the swamp house.
它也可能是一个与世隔绝的地方
It would also be someplace isolated.
一个受保护的藏身之处
A protected hiding place.
没错 让我看看 我们发现
Yeah. Let's see, we got, uh,
有商业区
commercial area,
住♥宅♥区 私人所有的
residential, privately owned.
这里有些东西
Here's something.
沿着90号♥公路
Down I-90.
Savage河口
By Bayou Savage.
那不是古堡的所在地吗
Isn't that where the old fort is?
是的 而且已经被废弃了
Yeah, and it's abandoned.
我在南堡的城墙上
I'm up on the south fort wall.
往东走
Gonna head east.
你和Hannah在哪儿
Where are you and Hannah?
东侧隧♥道♥ 往南走
East side tunnel, moving south.
收到
Copy that.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表