你俩能团结合作
most of all is cooperation from both of you.
他需要的是一名律师
What he needs is an attorney.
我的律师不接这案子
My guy won't take it on.
但是你是个金牌律师
But you're the big-time lawyer.
为什么你不帮帮你未婚夫的孩子
Why don't you help your fiancé's son out?
-这不公平-不 她是对的
- Not fair to ask. - No, she's right.
我能帮Connor
I can help Connor.
但不是代理他
But not by representing him.
我要代理你
I'm gonna represent you.
Rita
Rita.
Connor才是真正需要你的人
Connor's the one who really needs you.
我知道 我将确保
I know, and I will make sure that he gets
他得到最好的辩护
the best attorney possible.
我已经有主意打给谁了
I've already got an idea of who to call.
唯一能搞定
But the only person that can really
这个案子的人是Sasha
make this go away is Sasha.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
FBI和联邦检察官想要对付她
FBI and the U.S. Attorney want her bad.
他们会咬住Connor直到Sasha屈服
They're gonna turn the screws on Connor until Sasha gives.
除非...
Unless...
希望你像我想的那样聪明
And I'm hoping you're as smart as I think you are...
意味着你已经留了一手
That would mean that you've got something
以备不时之需
stashed away for a rainy day.
交易筹码
Something to trade.
可能吧
Possibly.
很好 我们签些文件
Good. We'll draw up some papers
我就正式成为你的代理律师了
and I'll be your attorney of record.
然后你跟我和盘托出
Then you'll tell me everything.
我不知道这是不是好主意
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
相信Rita Dwayne
Trust Rita, Dwayne.
啊 Lee探员同意我探望Connor
Ah. Agent Lee agreed to let me see Connor,
去看看他还好不
make sure he's okay.
我得让他们知道
I have to... let them know.
哦 等等 我有个好主意
Oh, wait, I got a better idea... I could turn your room
把你的房♥间变成逃生室
into an escape room.
你懂吗
You know?
我会每几个月更换解密谜题
I could switch out the puzzles every few months.
是 嗨
Yeah, hi.
呃 两个30岁左右的男子
Um, two men in their 30s.
呃 他们登记的名字是
Uh, they would've checked in under the names
Edgar Arlidge 或是 Horace Throckmorton
Edgar Arlidge or Horace Throckmorton.
谢谢 你懂的
Thanks. You know,
我也可以有不同的题目 你知道...
I could have different themes, too, you know...
好的 飞行记录里查不到这个两名字
Okay, nothing on those two names in the flight database.
他们还没离开 至少没坐飞机
They haven't left town, at least not by air.
是 我该怎么做 我是做游戏室呢
Yeah, but what should I do? Should I do the game room
-还是逃生室呢 -你为什么这么冷静
- or the escape room... - Why are you so cool with this?
-什么 你搬出去了-是的
- What, with you moving out? - Yeah.
因为早该这样了
Because it's long overdue.
你对我这个室友有意见吗
You got a problem with me as your roommate?
是 很有 但这不是重点
Yeah, a lot, but that's not the point.
很好
That's nice.
好的 别在意
Cool, never mind.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
我爱你
I love you.
好的 当我说"早就该这样了"
Okay, when I say it's long overdue,
不是指我我 是指你
I don't mean for me, I mean for you.
我的意思是 我可以忍♥受
I mean, I could live with your messy
你凌乱的恶习 好吗
obnoxious habits forever, okay?
但是你得前进 我会坚强的
But you got to move on. I'm gonna be...
这事也好 其他事情也罢
strong about it or whatever.
好的 我也爱你 宝贝
Well, I love you too, nugget.
不只是因为
And not just because
你知道怎样叠床单
you know how to fold a fitted mattress sheet.
顺便说一下 我可以教你
I can totally teach you how to do that, by the way.
呃 看上去更像Kara的工作
Eh, seems more like a Kara job to me.
是 嗨
Yeah, hi.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
不 我们有两位探员
No, we-we've got a couple other agents
已经在检查那些地方了
out there already checking other places.
他们到之前什么也别做 好吗
Just don't-don't do anything until they get there, okay?
等等
Hold on one second.
你能打给Hannah和Carter吗
Will you call Hannah and Carter?
-是的-告诉他们Morgan和Faisal提供给
- Yeah. - Tell them that the bogus names
Granny用来入住汽车旅馆
that Granny got for Morgan and Faisal
的假名字是Huey P
just checked into a motel under the Huey P.
好的 太棒了
All right, cool.
嘿
Hey.
经理告诉Sebastian他们在109房♥间
Manager told Sebastian they're in room 109.
好的 Morgan是个武器专家 所以要小心
All right, Morgan is a weapons expert, so be careful.
是 我一直小心
Yeah, I always am.
嘿 他们在那
Hey, there they are.
联邦探员 站住
Federal agents! Stop!
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
靠近他 我们截住他
Get alongside of him, we cut him off.
他们会害死别人的
They're gonna get somebody killed.
我试着到他们前面
I'm trying to get ahead of them.
-车 -我看见了
- Car! - I see it!
终结它
Got to end this.
好的 我来试试PIT战术(精准截停技术)
Okay, I'm gonna try a PIT maneuver.
好的
It's okay.
不 求求了 他需要帮助
No, please, please! He needs help!
没事的 没事的 呼吸 呼吸 好吗
It's all right, it's all right. Breathe, breathe, okay?
Faisal Faisal 我爱你 好吗
Faisal, Faisal, I love you, okay?
我爱你 不要动 好吗
I love you, just stay still, okay?
别动 别动 别动
Don't move it, don't move it, don't move it. Don't move.
好的
It's okay.
顾问
Counselor.
Broussard女士
Ms. Broussard.
那么 我们要这么做吗
So, we're doing this?
是的 解雇我的律师聘用你
Yeah. Fired my attorney to hire you.
我从没问过你时薪 虽然
I never asked your hourly rates, though.
也许我雇不起你
Maybe I can't afford you.
哦 我不确定我可以相信钱的来源
Oh, I'm not sure I would trust where the money would come from.
无偿最好
Pro bono's best.
我不确信你会忠于我的利益
And I'm not sure I trust you to advocate for my interests,
考虑到我和你未婚夫的过去
given my past with your fiancé.
你跟我说的任何话都是受保护的
Whatever you say to me is protected.
没有枕边风
No pillow talk.
言归正传 回到我们共同的目标
Let's stay on point. We both want the same thing here.
好吧 我想要儿子回来 你想保护Dwayne
Well, I want my son to be free and you want to protect Dwayne.
Dwayne想保护Connor 我也是
Dwayne wants to protect Connor and so do I.
其它事都不重要
Anything else is irrelevant.
猜猜我们发现什么
Guess we'll find out.
你会给我看什么
What do you have to show me?
我的潘多拉盒子
My pandora's box.
我花费数年收集的
I have spent years collecting this.
我的免罪牌
My get out of jail free card.
这都是些啥
What is all of this?
这些足够端掉东南地区的
It's enough dirt to bury half the criminal organizations
一半犯罪集团
across the Southeast.
他怎么样了
How is he?
几根肋骨骨折 肩袖撕裂
A few broken ribs, a torn rotator cuff.
虽然没有内伤 他需要外科手术
He's gonna need surgery, uh, no internal injuries though.
-哦 谢天谢地 -我们接管这儿
- Oh, thank God. - We've got it from here.
我能看看Faisal吗
Can I see Faisal?
好的 如果你还希望能再看到他
Well, if you have any hope of ever seeing him again,
你最好交待
you better start talking.
你是怎么让一个叙利亚人偷渡到美国的
What were you doing sneaking a Syrian national into the U.S.?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表