Rita也来了吗
Is Rita here?
-今天没来 -可能忙着
- Not today. - Probably busy
准备婚礼吧
with the wedding plans.
她知道我是谁
She knew who I was,
她认识我的未婚妻
she knew my fiancée.
你听说过"回光返照"这个词吗
Have you heard the term "terminal lucidity"?
她还有多长时间
How long does she have?
我们大概还有几周时间
We're probably looking at weeks.
我们不做点什么吗
Why don't we do it?
在你母亲去世之前 为她
Have a wedding, for your mom,
办个婚礼
before she goes.
Jimmy
Jimmy!
他们在抓Connor 他们想带走他
They were after Connor. They tried to take him.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
他们不想要Jimmy 他们想要的是我
They didn't want Jimmy. They wanted me.
关于证人保护计划 我改变主意了
I've changed my mind about WITSEC.
任何地方都要好过我们在这里
Wherever's not here is our best chance.
"我们"
"Our"?
-我带Connor一起走 -不行
- I'm bringing Connor with me. - No.
Sasha 不行 绝对不行
Sasha, no. No.
如果我想保护他
What other choice do I have
我还有别的选择吗
if I want to protect him?
你一定是在开玩笑
You got to be kidding.
我知道这很难理解
I know it's hard to understand.
不 我理解 你想让我放弃我的生活
No, I understand. You expect me to give up my whole life,
甚至我的名字 搬到别的地方去吗
even my name, move to some random place?
你必须去做
You have to do it.
-你现在站在她那边了吗 -这不是站队的问题
- You're on her side now? - Not about sides.
是为了确保你的安全
It's about making sure that you're safe.
证人保护是最佳选择
Witness Protection is the best choice.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你就不能找到袭击我和Jimmy的人吗
Can't you just find the guys who jumped me and Jimmy?
我的团队正在寻找 但就算找到了
My team's working on it,but even if they find them,
也解决不了问题
won't solve the problem.
你母亲 她有很多敌人
Your mother, she has a lot of enemies.
那是因为她和联邦调查局合作了
Because she cooperated with the FBI.
她做得没错
She did the right thing.
这也是正确的选择
And this is the right thing, too.
真是一团糟
So messed up.
宝贝 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Baby, I'm sorry. I really am.
我们要什么时候离开
When do we have to leave?
今晚
Tonight.
妈妈 婚礼就在明天
Mom, the wedding's tomorrow.
Connor
Connor...
不 我答应Jimmy我会弹吉他的
No, I promised Jimmy I'd play,
我一定要做到
and I'm gonna do it.
不行 Connor 你不能 你就...
No, Connor, you can't. Just...
不
No
好了
Okay.
我们谁去把他拖出来呢
Which one of us is gonna go drag him out of there?
我们不用
We don't.
让他留下来
Let him stay.
参加完婚礼
Till after the wedding.
你知道我们最好...
You know the best thing is for us to...
他在这是安全的 Sasha
He's safe here, Sasha.
周围都是联邦探员
Surrounded by federal agents.
我要跟这个
I'm saying goodbye
从未能有幸了解过的儿子道别
to a son I... I never had the privilege of knowing.
把明天留给我们 好吗
Give us tomorrow?
那就明天吧
Tomorrow, then.
你真的不打算帮我吗
You're really not gonna help me out here?
你是一个成年人了
You're a grown man who can
可以自己决定
make his own decisions.
我每天都在自己做决定
And I do, every day.
那你有什么问题
Well, then, what's your problem here?
这不是我的问题 是你的问题
It's not my problem, it's yours.
-我这样做是为了你 -为我
- I'm doing this for you. - For me?
我是说 既然我们可以互补 为什么还要争论呢
I mean, why should we clash when we can complement?
现在挑个颜色
Now pick a color.
它们和我参加婚礼
Um... they both go really well
穿的衣服都很相配
with what I'm wearing to the wedding.
两个你都喜欢吗
You like them both the same?
-是的 -这怎么可能
- Yeah. - How is that even possible?
嗯 它们都很相似
Well, they're both really similar.
现在 我知道你疯了
Uh, now, I know you're crazy.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是的
Uh, yeah.
Pride来了
Pride just walked in.
-嘿 -这里怎么情况怎么样了
- Hey. - How's it going around here?
-挺好 你呢 -我从医院接了Jimmy
- Good. You? - Oh, I picked Jimmy up from the hospital
把他带回我家
and brought him back to my place.
他现在怎么样
How's he doing?
我觉得他明天不会跳舞了
I don't think he'll be doing much dancing tomorrow,
不过他会没事的
but he'll be okay.
Connor呢
And Connor?
他知道联邦证人保护计划
He understands that WITSEC
是最好的选择
is the best choice.
想抓他的人还在逍遥法外
The men who tried to take him are still out there.
谁知道还会再冒出来多少人
Who knows how many others.
我真希望还有别的办法
I wish there was another way.
NOPD和FBI一直在配合我们
NOPD and FBI have been cooperating with us
调查那起绑♥架♥未遂事件
about the attempted kidnapping.
-有发现吗 -那些追杀Connor的人
- They find anything? - Well, the crew that came
很清楚自己在做什么
after Connor really knew what they were doing.
他们戴着手套和面具
They were wearing gloves and masks
他们使用的货车
and the van they used
是从300号♥公路偷来的 并且被烧毁了
was stolen and torched by Route 300.
任何犯罪组织都有可能
Any number of criminal organizations
需要为此负责
could be responsible.
想知道是哪一个吗
Wondering which one?
你觉得你能缩小范围吗
Well, you think you can narrow it down?
我也想 但有很多坏人
Wish I could, but there's a lot
想让Sasha付出代价
of bad folk that want Sasha to pay a price.
这都是些什么
What is all this?
暗网♥通♥信
Uh, dark web communications.
他们用暗号♥对话
They talking in code,
但很多是关于Sasha的
but it's a lot of chatter about Sasha.
证人保护计划是个好办法 Pride
WITSEC was a good move, Pride.
Rita给了我们一些
Rita gave us some of the information
她与FBI共享的信息
she shared with the FBI.
我们可以列一个敌人名单
We can create an enemies list.
不管是谁没办成这事
Whoever did this failed,
也就是说他们可能会在Sasha和Connor离开之前
which means they might go after Sasha and Connor again
再去找他们
before they leave town.
继续查下去 好吗
Yeah, so keep digging, all right?
-我去找Sebastian -好吧
- I'm-a check in with Sebastian. - Okay.
我能跟你说句话吗
Hey, can I get a quick word with you?
-可以 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我觉得现在不是谈论领带的时候
I don't really think now's the time to talk about ties.
是的 还有一件事
Yeah, there's something else
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about.
如果你愿意 远东办事处是你的了 答复我
哦 哇喔 日本啊
Oh, wow. Japan.
横须贺 助理主管探员
Yokosuka. ASAC position.
【注:ASAC:Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge助理主管探员】
你申请了
You applied for it.
是的
Yeah.
你是想听我意见吗
And you want to run it by me?
好吧
Well...
你知道的 我们不是Pride和Rita
Uh... um, you know,we're not Pride and Rita.
你不必...
You don't have to...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表