一整年
A whole year.
嘿 我有个危险信♥号♥♥
Hey, I got a red flag.
我这儿也是
Yeah, so do I.
一名海军军官两天前在希腊擅离职守
A Navy officer reported U.A. two days ago in Greece.
Graham Morgan上尉
Lieutenant Graham Morgan,
驻扎在Souda湾海军基地
stationed at NSA Souda Bay.
这跟我们有什么关系
What does this have to do with us?
三小时前他用他的护照进入了
His passport was used three hours ago to enter the U.S.
美国路易斯·阿姆斯特朗国际机场
at Louis Armstrong International.
一个擅离职守的海员通常不会交给我们来处理
Well, a U.A. sailor doesn't normally fall to us.
有什么不同吗
What's the angle?
是 一般不会由我们负责 但NCIS刚从
No, it wouldn't, but NCISRU
运输安全管理局收到这个
just received this from TSA.
那是谁 他是谁
Who's that? Who's he with?
这就是百万美元的问题
That's the million-dollar question.
他使用的是名叫Erik Ahmad的
He traveled under a passport
旅行护照
with the name Erik Ahmad.
我猜那不是Erik Ahmad
And I'm guessing that is not Erik Ahmad.
他们看起来很像兄弟
Well, they look similar enough to be brothers,
但真正的Erik Ahmad
but the real Erik Ahmad
都不知道自己的护照不见了
didn't even know his passport was missing.
Morgan上尉在海军做什么工作
So what does Lieutenant Morgan do for the Navy?
监督弹♥药♥司令部特遣队
Oversees the Munitions Command Detachment.
-武器及爆♥炸♥品 -他刚刚和一个
- Weapons and explosives. - And he just slipped
用偷来的护照的人溜进了这个国家
into the country with a man traveling on a stolen passport.
Gregorio探员
Agent Gregorio,
-有人找你 -嗨
- you have a visitor. - Hi.
抱歉打扰了
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
-我能跟你说几句话吗 -可以 好的
- Can I steal you for a quick sec? - No, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-就几分钟 伙计们 好吗 -好的
- Two seconds, guys, okay? - Yeah, yeah.
-嗨 Kara -嗨 怎么了
- Hey, Kara. - Hi. What's going on?
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
事实上 简直好极了 我觉得
Actually, it's pretty great, I think.
-什么事 告诉我 -我们得到那个地方了
- What? Tell me. - We got the place.
地方 什么地方 橡树大街上的那个地方吗
The place. What place? The-the place on Oak Street?
-是的 -我记得那边不是有人定下了吗
- Mm-hmm. - I thought they had an accepted offer.
是的 但交易没有成功
They did. It fell through.
所以如果我们想要那里就是我们的了
So it's ours if we still want it.
-我们还是想要的 对吧 -是的
- We still want it, right? - Yes.
这真是太好了
This is amazing.
-不 这才是 -嗯
- No, this is amazing. - Um...
亲爱的 我们自己的房♥子
Baby, our own house.
下个月就能入住
We could be there next month.
太好了
That's great.
-确实 不是吗 太好了 -真是太好了
- It is, right? Yeah. - It's so great.
-是的 -你为什么看上去这么奇怪
- Yeah. - Why are you being weird?
我没有 我没有 没什么
I'm not. I'm not. It's nothing.
你就像泄了气的
It's like all the air
-不 -轮胎一样
- No... - just came out of your tires.
-不 不 不 我很抱歉 -告诉我为什么
- No, no, no. I'm sorry. - Tell me why.
只是Sebastian
It's just Sebastian.
如果我们真的搬走了他会崩溃的
He's gonna be freaked out that it's actually happening.
亲爱的 Sebastian会没事的
Baby, Sebastian will be fine.
-你这么想的吗 -是的
- You think so? - Yes.
-我不知道 -而且还有件好事你知道吗
- I don't know. - And you know what else is awesome?
是什么
What?
我不是那个需要告诉他这个坏消息的人
I'm not the one that has to break it to him.
噢 我还以为我已经很了解你了呢
Oh, I thought I knew you.
再见
Bye.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
是吗 我这会儿有点忙
Yeah, I'm kind of busy.
你那联邦调查局的朋友
Your FBI friends
把我的办公室翻了个底朝天
left their calling card at my office.
你还想怎么样 那是你自找的
What would you expect? You brought it on yourself.
噢 你总是知道该说什么
Oh. You always know exactly what to say.
你到底想怎么样
Now what do you want?
是跟Connor有关的
It's Connor.
他准备好回家了吗
Is he ready to come home?
不
No.
我只能勉强把他留在我那里
I can just barely keep him back at my place.
他就是不说昨晚发生了什么
He won't talk about last night.
我告诉他不要说
I told him not to.
不管我说的是什么都是他跟我之间的事情
Whatever I said was between him and me,
而且我说的很明白如果你知道了你会是
and I made it clear that you would be the first
第一个用它来对付我的人
to use it against me.
对他而言那个负担太沉重了
Well, that's a heavy load for him to carry by himself.
他不是一个人 他还有我
He's not alone. He's got me.
是吗 在他看来 他是孤身一人
Well, as far as he's concerned, he's got no one.
而且他不相信我 因为你告诉他不要相信
And he won't trust me 'cause you told him not to.
你看这样行吗 Dwayne 你能不能在他冷静下来
You know what, Dwayne, will you just keep him safe
愿意回家之前保证他的安全
until he cools down and comes home?
-听着 Sasha 我们应该能够... -不
- Look, Sasha, we got to be able to... - No.
Jimmy会来接我到Loretta那边
Jimmy's gonna pick me up and take me over to Loretta's
那样我就能帮着布置了
so I can help decorate.
呃 你 你确定你要那么做吗
Well, you-you sure you want to do that?
我很好 我打了疫苗 我还有 我还有力气
I'm fine. I got my vaccines, I got, I got my strength.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
呃 那就让你帮忙吧
Well... then you'll help.
有些事让你觉得苦恼
Something's weighing on you.
我有些事想跟你说
I got something I want to talk to you about.
但我不知道怎么说
But I just don't know how to start.
你知道吗 亲爱的 那是好消息
You know, baby, this is good news.
我觉得你还是直说比较好
I think you should just spit it out.
Laurel可不擅长瞒着我什么事
Laurel's not very good at keeping any secrets from me.
她告诉你了吗
She told you?
关于Connor的事情 是的 她告诉我了
About Connor, yes, she did.
噢 我天
Oh, my...
我想听听关于他的一切 他是个什么样的人
I want to hear all about him. What's he like?
他 呃
He, uh...
他既坚定又倔强
He's spirited and-and stubborn.
那他会和我们相处的很好的 不是吗
Well, he'll fit right in, then, won't he?
唉 你们两个真是
Oh, you two.
我想见见他
I want to meet him.
我 我也想让你见见他
I-I would like you to.
只是眼下 他不愿意跟我说话
It's just that right now, he's barely talking to me.
面对青少年是很有挑战性的
Teenagers are challenging.
我这是经验之谈
I speak from experience.
我没那么让人辛苦吧 对吧
I wasn't difficult, was I?
你看 现在是谁记忆力有问题了
Now, who's the one with the memory problem?
你们的想法不会总是一致的
You're not always gonna see eye to eye.
而且每个人都要找到他们自己的路
And everyone has to find their own way.
你能做的最好的事情就是
The best thing that you can do
在旁边支持他
is just be there for him.
爱他
And love him.
嘿 Carter 我想我查到了Morgan上尉
Hey, Carter, I think I got a positive ID
想偷渡到国内的那个人的
on the guy Lieutenant Morgan tried to
确切身份
smuggle into the country.
Faisal Suleiman
Faisal Suleiman.
27岁的叙利亚人
27-year-old Syrian national.
是的 叙利亚总统情报部长
Yeah, son of General Tariq Suleiman,
Tariq Suleiman将军的儿子
Al-Assad's intelligence chief.
那人可不止那个身份 过去的这些年
Dude's more than that. Over the past couple of years,
一些批评总统的人都被杀了
several of Assad's detractors have been killed.
一个在伦敦 另一个在日内瓦
One in London, another in Geneva,
还有个在阿姆斯特丹
and a third in Amsterdam.
而将军涉嫌谋划了这些刺杀
And the general is suspected of orchestrating the hits.
运作了一个叙利亚刺杀网络
Running a network of Syrian hit teams.
-Faisal也参与了这些事情吗 -目前我们
- Faisal in the family business? - Not that we've been
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表