我不确定你能来
Wasn't sure you'd come.
我也不确定
Wasn't sure either.
感谢
Appreciate it.
但我不会在这里待太久
But I won't be here for long.
我现在告诉你
And I'm telling you right now,
如果这跟Beverly Watkins或炸♥弹♥或任何指控有关
if any of this has to do with Beverly Watkins or bombs
或者其他指控
or any accusations,
你去找我的律师吧
you can talk to my lawyer.
事关Connor
It's about Connor.
他怎么了
What about him?
我已经确认他是我儿子
I've confirmed he's my son.
你想要的什么 热烈的掌声吗
What do you want, a round of applause?
我已经告诉过你了
I told you that already.
我们得承认你是个不可靠的叙述者
Well, let's agree that you're an unreliable narrator.
-你叫我来是为了侮辱我 -不是的
- You asked me here to insult me? - No.
我
I...
我想
I want...
我想走进Connor的生活
I would like to be involved in Connor's life.
不行
No.
-我是他的父亲 -噢
- I'm his father. - Ooh,
那是个意味深长的词啊
that's a loaded word.
-Sasha -你是我很久之前
- Sasha... - You are a mistake
犯下的错误
that I made a long time ago,
Connor是从那之中
and Connor is the blessing
-我所得到的祝福 -我应该...
- that came out of it. - I deserve...
不可能
Nothing!
我千辛万苦
I scraped
把孩子生下来
and I clawed for that boy.
我养育了他 我保护了他
I provided for him. I kept him safe.
你唯一的贡献
Your sole contribution
就是把我送进了监狱
was putting me in prison
让我他和分开了5年
and keeping me away from him for five years.
所以我们不需要你
So we don't need you.
但你需要
But you do.
你处境不安全
You're not safe.
Beverly Watkins
Beverly Watkins is...
被捕了
Is under arrest
是因为我
because of me.
她的儿子死了
Her son is dead.
也是因为你
Also because of you.
我告诉过你 我不会容忍♥任何指控
I told you I won't stand for any accusations.
Watkins的家人还在外面呢
There's more of Watkins' family out there.
你有很多敌人
You have lots of enemies.
你是想做我的朋友吗
So are you offering to be my friend?
我是想帮你
I'm offering to help you out.
以换取什么
In return for what?
为什么
And why?
这样你就能和我儿子玩接球游戏了吗
So you can play catch with my son?
让我把话说明白了
Let me make this real clear.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我也不想要你
I don't want you.
这和你无关 Sasha
This isn't about you, Sasha.
Connor需要我
Connor needs me.
即使你不承认
Even if you don't see it.
我要保护他
And I'm gonna protect him.
远离任何危险
From any danger.
包括你
Including you.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S07 E14
哈 你们俩一起开车来的
Huh. You two drove in together?
是的
Yeah.
又一次 哈
Again, huh?
知道Pride为什么
Any idea why Pride
-要我们来吗 - 和Elias Watkins
- wants us here? - Uh, something to do
酒吧爆♥炸♥案有关
with the bombing of Elias Watkins' bar.
也许他有足够的证据
Maybe he got enough evidence
扳倒Sasha Broussard
to finally bring down Sasha Broussard.
并不是
Not exactly.
我知道我们还不能把她和爆♥炸♥案联♥系♥起来
Well, I know we can't tie her to the bombing yet,
但她和炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者一起蹲过牢说明我们
but the fact that she did time with the bomb-maker
已经接近了
means we're close.
我相信你是对的
I'm sure you are.
但我不能再参与这个案子了
But I can't be involved in this case anymore.
为什么
Why?
Connor是我儿子
Connor is my son.
呃
Uh...
Sasha的Connor吗
Sasha's Connor?
Connor Davenport
Connor Davenport?
-是你和Sasha -没错 Sebastian
- So you and Sasha... - Yes, Sebastian.
他就是这个意思
That's what he means.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
她告诉我的
She told me.
那不代表什么
Oh, that don't mean nothin'.
Wade做了DNA测试
And Wade did a DNA test.
好吧 但这并不意味着
Okay, well, that doesn't mean
-你得坐冷板凳 -我们都知道
- you have to bench yourself. - We all know
Sasha安置了炸♥弹♥
that Sasha had that bomb planted
她需要为此付出代价
and that she needs to pay for it.
但我不能参与
But I can't be involved.
太多的冲突
Too many conflicts.
所以 你们所有人
So, all of you
都要扳倒她
need to take her down.
我们会的
We will.
我唯一的请求就是 当你们接近真♥相♥时
All I ask is that, when you get close,
提前告诉我一声
just give me the heads-up,
这样我就可以
so I can...
让Connor做好准备
prepare Connor for what's next.
当然
Of course.
我要和Laurel通电♥话♥
I got a call set up with Laurel.
得让她知道她还有个弟弟
Need to let her know that she's got a brother.
抱歉了
Exscuse me.
糟糕
Damn.
我无法想象Laurel接到电♥话♥
I can't imagine Laurel being too thrilled
有多激动
about getting that call.
是的 尤其是Sasha之前差点杀了她
Well, yeah, especially since Sasha almost killed her once.
我现在不羡慕Pride
I do not envy Pride right now.
我就知道出事了
I knew something was up.
-你那时候不知道 -是啊 但Connor袭击了Pride酒吧
- You couldn't have known that. - Yeah, but there had to be a reason
我们没抓他肯定有原因
we weren't taking Connor in for attacking Pride's bar.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do right now?
卸掉负担
Shake it off,
勇往直前
push forward,
撕破Sasha的伪装
try to get Sasha off the board.
和Laurel谈了
Talk to Laurel?
额 刚结束
Uh... just finished.
很糟糕吗
That bad?
我不确定会怎样发展
Not really sure how I expected it to go.
她大部分时间都在倾听 说她接受现实需要过程
She mostly listened and said she needed to process.
好吧 当然 信息量太大了
Well, of course. It's a lot.
她不太记得以前的事了
She doesn't really remember that much from back then.
当我分居的时候
When I was out of the house.
她还很小
Well, she was very young.
我们那时候也不想让她知道
And we didn't want her to know.
也许那是错的
Maybe that was wrong.
Dwayne 你现在也无能为力
Well, not much you can do about it now, Dwayne.
给她点时间
Just give her time.
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
What is it?
尽管
Even though...
那件事发生时 琳达和我分居了
Linda and I were separated when it happened...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表